Page 3 of 385 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

this is awesome! A big thanks to whoever will attend!!

FORT Newbie

for what is worth, melissa is at the office today. isnt the atfr2 taping today? my friend said she is at work and doesnt plan to leave early. hhhhmmmmmm

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan823;3352054;
    for what is worth, melissa is at the office today. isnt the atfr2 taping today? my friend said she is at work and doesnt plan to leave early. hhhhmmmmmm
    If that is true maybe is taped something to be on the show because she did not want to see jason and molly in person. Just alittle chris and her one on one to see how she is doing

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;3352069;
    If that is true maybe is taped something to be on the show because she did not want to see jason and molly in person. Just alittle chris and her one on one to see how she is doing
    i dont know. my friend (who is melissas coworker) said shes been in the office all week. i dont know. just passing along information

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan823;3352080;
    i dont know. my friend (who is melissas coworker) said shes been in the office all week. i dont know. just passing along information
    What a neat coincidence to have first met Melissa at a mall, randomly in the middle of the season just as the heat was turning up on the show, and then to also realize later that in fact you have a friend who works with her! Life is so strange sometimes!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3352091;
    What a neat coincidence to have first met Melissa at a mall, randomly in the middle of the season just as the heat was turning up on the show, and then to also realize later that in fact you have a friend who works with her! Life is so strange sometimes!
    Yeah, right?! Puh-leeze!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3352091;
    hahahaha

though, what would be the point of lying when it would be proven wrong within 24 hours? that's just silly
    _(Moo!)

FORT Newbie

i guess well see in 3 days wont we?

Since Melissa is at work today then she is not at the ATFR2. That means it is Molly and Jason as reported by RS. I wonder how she is holding up but my guess just fine. I wish we could find out if she is indeed with her ex.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3352169;
    Since Melissa is at work today then she is not at the ATFR2. That means it is Molly and Jason as reported by RS. I wonder how she is holding up but my guess just fine. I wish we could find out if she is indeed with her ex.
    Do you know that to be a fact?