Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3366166;
    Everyone seems to be hooked into the sympathy for Melissa. I can not. I look at the parent withdrawal, and had a lot of feelings about it at the time. I look at her over exuberance towards Jason from the beginning, and the love story between them that I liked. But when the parents wouldn't participate I wondered what was being hidden.

Sorry, but as a professional, something is amiss here, and I think everyone's feelings are legitimate but I do not feel she was as crushed as she portrayed. She became quite level headed in the limo towards the end of her final statements. She was in control of herself, which I found admirable.

But I cannot find fault with Molly or Jason.

Don't get me wrong, I find no fault with Melissa. My point is no one knows everything, no matter what type of information we get.
    Oh something has to be wrong with the parents because they don't want to come on a crappy show like this, they really should be ashamed of themselves. Everybody is not into the bachelor/ette show, some don't even know that the show exist. You wouldn't get my mother on it and I know that's nothing wrong with her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3366280;
    He'll propose to all 25?
    Wouldn't that be 'shocking?'

FORT Fan

Here is the thing even if you get past the fact he dumped Melissa on TV...You DON'T go making out with the former dumpee 10 min. later. It's tacky and please don't say the producers forced him to do it. If he showed remorse for what he had just done fine..but the way he came across was smarmy and just didn't help his cause at all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3366271;
    I didn't want to get yelled at at the time, but I did think he was acting sort of bratty
    a lot of times kids pick up on things adults dont. so if he was acting bratty i wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Chase24;3366284;
    now we can only think about WHO could have released them, since they are between two people?! - right!?!? to show up after the second ATFR.....
    Well, since they aren't particularly flattering to Jason...it does sort of stand to reason that he would not want them released.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3366280;
    He'll propose to all 25?
    That would be great. We could have 26 ATFR's so he could propose to each of them after 6 AMAZING weeks of lust & confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3366287;
    Here is the thing even if you get past the fact he dumped Melissa on TV...You DON'T go making out with the former dumpee 10 min. later. It's tacky and please don't say the producers forced him to do it. If he showed remorse for what he had just done fine..but the way he came across was smarmy and just didn't help his cause at all IMO.
    its tacky on her part (molly) as well

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3366270;
    Exactly. He would be hated regardless...unless he stayed with Melissa forever.
    See, I disagree with this statement. I think it was the public forum of the break up that has turned most people off. If he would have gone the way of most bachelors and broken up OFF CAMERA, I don't think people would be this angry. After all the past bachelors, I think most people are used to them breaking up quietly.

I personally didn't have a preference for Melissa or Molly, I thought they both seemed like nice girls. They both interacted well with Ty, got along with Jason's family and seemed to genuinely care for Jason. I do question if either one of them is ready for Jason's quite normal life at only 24 and 25 years old, but only time will tell. I just don't see why this all had to be done this way. Jason and Molly could have pursued a relationship without going in front of the cameras and all of this hoopla. I think Jason has shown some poor judgement and made some bad choices through this process. I just hope that he has learned from his mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3366287;
    Yep, that's what I was saying. Smarmy is the word I was looking for and couldn't find.
    Glad someone else saw it as "making out" too.

Quote Originally Posted by hollis1004;3366275;
    It wasn't the worse date in terms of meet-the-kid but she also wasn't given scripted baaaaa-d jokes about a sheep. I've been to NZ...very nice & proper people...who generally would not allow a sheep on their golf courses. Then again, sheep are everywhere so they don't have a lot of choice...but I digress.
    My favorite part was the leash! Feelin' like a sheep on a leash...