Page 11 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 3842

Thread: Atfr2

  1. #101
    FORT Fanatic mommyluvsnoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    702

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by lkirk;3353460;
    Why would they have people that are on these sites invited to the audience knowing full well, before the show that leaks will happen??? Is it just more fuel on the fire? And, what if they are taping extra tapings? Have I totally lost my mind?
    They have them sign contracts. Some people in the past seasons have leaked a little, others haven't leaked at all. The biggest leak from Dee's season came from a paid audience member that was angry at the conditions during taping and leaked the ending of the show.

  2. #102
    FORT Regular amrie81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    132

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by lkirk;3353460;
    Why would they have people that are on these sites invited to the audience knowing full well, before the show that leaks will happen??? Is it just more fuel on the fire? And, what if they are taping extra tapings? Have I totally lost my mind?
    Because (especially this season) rumors and speculation are part of what drive the show. It's what pulls more viewers to sit in front of their t.v. to see the drama that supposedly will or will not unfold.

  3. #103
    FORT Fan tamelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    They don't know who is a member of FORT or Jokers or any site really. Its not like we use our real names on here! They do make you sign a contract that you won't reveal anything. I went to the WTA taping of Matt's season. I kept my word and didn't spill anything, but I do know that there are people who do and I'm hoping that someone will oblige us this time because of all the rumors! I can't wait. I know that if I was there this time that I would be severely tempted!

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;3353474;
    They don't know who is a member of FORT or Jokers or any site really. Its not like we use our real names on here! They do make you sign a contract that you won't reveal anything. I went to the WTA taping of Matt's season. I kept my word and didn't spill anything, but I do know that there are people who do and I'm hoping that someone will oblige us this time because of all the rumors! I can't wait. I know that if I was there this time that I would be severely tempted!
    I think especially this time...there are pretty much 2 ways this thing ends:
    1. Some version of RS
    2. The other version that Molly is the "commotion"

    I can see both...but I NEED to know which one I will see on Monday so i can prepare

  5. #105
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: Atfr2

    I don't think Molly should have to apology to Melissa as much as Jason should.

  6. #106
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    107

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;3353474;
    They don't know who is a member of FORT or Jokers or any site really. Its not like we use our real names on here! They do make you sign a contract that you won't reveal anything. I went to the WTA taping of Matt's season. I kept my word and didn't spill anything, but I do know that there are people who do and I'm hoping that someone will oblige us this time because of all the rumors! I can't wait. I know that if I was there this time that I would be severely tempted!

    I believe some people said they received invites. So how exactly do you get an invite? Don't they have to be really careful if they don't want it leaked?

  7. #107
    FORT Fanatic mommyluvsnoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    702

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblybear;3353487;
    I believe some people said they received invites. So how exactly do you get an invite? Don't they have to be really careful if they don't want it leaked?
    I believe the people that received invites have attended previous tapings of WTA or ATFR.

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblybear;3353487;
    I believe some people said they received invites. So how exactly do you get an invite? Don't they have to be really careful if they don't want it leaked?
    This particular last minute invite was sent to an email list of prior attendees, I believe.

    In other words, to the people who leaked it last time.

    LOL.

    All kidding aside, I have an instinct that ABC accepts and plans for leaks, and that they know that this year's ratings will not be spoiled, but rather enhanced, by whatever leaks out today.

    Must See TV is Must See TV, in other words.

    Some things we have to see for ourselves.

    Matt tell Shayne he wants to marry her? Not so much.

  9. #109
    FORT Fan tamelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3353488;
    I believe the people that received invites have attended previous tapings of WTA or ATFR.
    Exactly! I got an invite, but I couldn't go. It was so hard to say no. That's the only way I can think of that I got an invite was because I've been before.

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3353492;
    This particular last minute invite was sent to an email list of prior attendees, I believe.

    In other words, to the people who leaked it last time.

    LOL.

    All kidding aside, I have an instinct that ABC accepts and plans for leaks, and that they know that this year's ratings will not be spoiled, but rather enhanced, by whatever leaks out today.

    Must See TV is Must See TV, in other words.

    Some things we have to see for ourselves.

    Matt tell Shayne he wants to marry her? Not so much.
    Awww, no monkey see, monkey do?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.