Page 11 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Atfr2

Re: ATFR 2 taping questions? to be answered by those who attended it!

Quote Originally Posted by lkirk;3353460;
    Why would they have people that are on these sites invited to the audience knowing full well, before the show that leaks will happen??? Is it just more fuel on the fire? And, what if they are taping extra tapings? Have I totally lost my mind?
    They have them sign contracts. Some people in the past seasons have leaked a little, others haven't leaked at all. The biggest leak from Dee's season came from a paid audience member that was angry at the conditions during taping and leaked the ending of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by lkirk;3353460;
    Why would they have people that are on these sites invited to the audience knowing full well, before the show that leaks will happen??? Is it just more fuel on the fire? And, what if they are taping extra tapings? Have I totally lost my mind?
    Because (especially this season) rumors and speculation are part of what drive the show. It's what pulls more viewers to sit in front of their t.v. to see the drama that supposedly will or will not unfold.

They don't know who is a member of FORT or Jokers or any site really. Its not like we use our real names on here! They do make you sign a contract that you won't reveal anything. I went to the WTA taping of Matt's season. I kept my word and didn't spill anything, but I do know that there are people who do and I'm hoping that someone will oblige us this time because of all the rumors! I can't wait. I know that if I was there this time that I would be severely tempted!

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;3353474;
    They don't know who is a member of FORT or Jokers or any site really. Its not like we use our real names on here! They do make you sign a contract that you won't reveal anything. I went to the WTA taping of Matt's season. I kept my word and didn't spill anything, but I do know that there are people who do and I'm hoping that someone will oblige us this time because of all the rumors! I can't wait. I know that if I was there this time that I would be severely tempted!
    I think especially this time...there are pretty much 2 ways this thing ends:
    1. Some version of RS
    2. The other version that Molly is the "commotion"

I can see both...but I NEED to know which one I will see on Monday so i can prepare

FORT Fanatic

Re: Atfr2

I don't think Molly should have to apology to Melissa as much as Jason should.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;3353474;

I believe some people said they received invites. So how exactly do you get an invite? Don't they have to be really careful if they don't want it leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblybear;3353487;
    I believe some people said they received invites. So how exactly do you get an invite? Don't they have to be really careful if they don't want it leaked?
    I believe the people that received invites have attended previous tapings of WTA or ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblybear;3353487;
    This particular last minute invite was sent to an email list of prior attendees, I believe.

In other words, to the people who leaked it last time.

LOL.

All kidding aside, I have an instinct that ABC accepts and plans for leaks, and that they know that this year's ratings will not be spoiled, but rather enhanced, by whatever leaks out today.

Must See TV is Must See TV, in other words.

Some things we have to see for ourselves.

Matt tell Shayne he wants to marry her? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3353488;
    I believe the people that received invites have attended previous tapings of WTA or ATFR.
    Exactly! I got an invite, but I couldn't go. It was so hard to say no. That's the only way I can think of that I got an invite was because I've been before.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3353492;
    This particular last minute invite was sent to an email list of prior attendees, I believe.

In other words, to the people who leaked it last time.

LOL.

All kidding aside, I have an instinct that ABC accepts and plans for leaks, and that they know that this year's ratings will not be spoiled, but rather enhanced, by whatever leaks out today.

Must See TV is Must See TV, in other words.

Some things we have to see for ourselves.

Matt tell Shayne he wants to marry her? Not so much.
    Awww, no monkey see, monkey do?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.