Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3354549;
    Hard to believe.

They certainly didn't give her the winner's edit.
    The prodcution crew on the scene with them day in and out are not in charge of the edit. That would be Fleiss and his choices are not motivated by a fondness for one girl or another. (I would think that Natalie would have gotten a better edit if they were. )

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3355408;
    I am still holding out hope as well that Jason is still the same guy we saw last season and sticks with Melissa.
    I believe the guy we saw last season is the same one we are seeing this season. That is why I believe he is capable and willing to go along with the producers ideas.

Last season he wanted to be the next Bachelor, this season he wanted Molly. He was willing to do anything to do both IMO
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve;3355257;
    I have a hard time believing that Melissa did not know that her relationship with Jason was in trouble before the ATFR taping in January - she had to have sensed that he was not entirely happy with her. They probably even talked about it - how things were not quite the same as when they were on the show. I just doubt she was completely blindsided at the taping.

I think Melissa is a sweet girl but also pretty immature and overly emotional to be a wife and mother at this stage in her life. I just never sensed she was ready for that. Her parents not getting involved kind of tells me that Melissa went on the show for fun and adventure - not for anything serious like finding a husband. I think she got caught up in the romance of it all and maybe she did fall for Jason but I don't think she was ready to commit long-term.

Jillian and Molly were my favorites on the show and I think either one of them would have been a good match for Jason. They both seem mature, intelligent, self-assured and ready for commitment. I don't know why Jason choose Melissa to propose to at the FRC - they did have a very physical relationship so maybe that swayed Jason her way - but I think he realized soon afterwards that he had made a mistake. I can't fault him for correcting his mistake and going with his heart. The whole experience of being on the show has to really mess with your mind and heart - we can only imagine how confusing it must be - for everyone.

I wish Jason and Molly the best of luck - I think they have a chance at making it work - and I hope Melissa has really moved on with her life and is happy.

If Melissa is immature then Jason must be infantile.
    In the end, She was too much sand for his little truck.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3355425;
    Amazing I didn't even consider it either. I have been such a strong believer that Deanna's FRC was contractual for all three parties, that it never occured to me that she would be there to ask for him back. But I could never figure out why she was there. It had to be worth the $$ to get her on the set. Advice was so lame. There had to be a reason.

Obvious .... reclaiming the F2 parallel. Forshadowing. Truly a head slapping moment

If anyone is ambitious, I suspect that knowing the outcome, there may be editing additions all along forshadowing the ending. I can't remember when we first learned De was going to NZ (someone posted here) but it is pretty obvious now that the fix was in by that time.

finalfan
    But if the fix was in, this was planned while they were still in NZ - before he got engaged and proposed. They couldn't have done any editing that would add De in NZ. They would have known that there was going to be a switcheroo - makes me wonder if RS isn't 100% correct. That would be so sad. if this truly was planned from the beginning.

I just find it all sad. I could give you my own sob story, but I think most of us have been hurt or burned at one time or another. I watched this show for a love story. Guess I was hoping that not all men were like ones I have run across and wanted to keep believing in a happy ending. Maybe I shouldn't have looked for it in this show, but I'm still disappointed, and still hope that it's not all true.

Until I hear someone other than BS spill some info Im not believing it

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3355300;
    I'm right there with you, glowgirl. CH's comments are the one thing I still can't wrap my mind around. Can't wait for his blog next week. Smelling like a rose? I think not -- unless it's a rose bush that's been "freshly fertilized."
    You guys! Of course CH and Jason will come out smelling like a rose. Can't you just see Melissa grabbing one of their pretty bouquets of roses from the most romantic set ever and wacking them both over the head with it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3355436;
    Until I hear someone other than BS spill some info Im not believing it
    We can live in hope and die in despair, right?

The only scenario I can see that would redeem these players is the FTB and I guess that has been batted down now.

I thought maybe Jason is doing what's right, but I don't think so anymore.

FORT Fanatic

I think Melissa is a sweet girl but also pretty immature and overly emotional to be a wife and mother at this stage in her life. I just never sensed she was ready for that. Her parents not getting involved kind of tells me that Melissa went on the show for fun and adventure - not for anything serious like finding a husband. I think she got caught up in the romance of it all and maybe she did fall for Jason but I don't think she was ready to commit long-term.
    I think Melissa showed quite a lot of maturity and common sense for not going back on the show... To be quite honest. Melissa is way to mature for Jason.