Thread: Atfr2

Re: Atfr2

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3355406;
    People can call me naive, they can call me whatever they want, it doesn't matter. I still don't believe this is real. I think that ATFR show was Fleissed and what the audience saw was not the actual ending that we will see on Monday/Tuesday. Too many flags are popping about this ATFR show for me.

I don't expect anyone to stick with me, but I for one, have not changed my belief and won't unless I see a reason to on Monday/ Tuesday. But I still don't believe I will.
    I am still holding out hope as well that Jason is still the same guy we saw last season and sticks with Melissa.

People can call me naive, they can call me whatever they want, it doesn't matter. I still don't believe this is real. I think that ATFR show was Fleissed and what the audience saw was not the actual ending that we will see on Monday/Tuesday. Too many flags are popping about this ATFR show for me.

I don't expect anyone to stick with me, but I for one, have not changed my belief and won't unless I see a reason to on Monday/ Tuesday. But I still don't believe I will.
    I'll stick with you! Something about all of this is not feeling right. Especially today when the only info we have gotten is from RS. I'm just not buying it yet, hopefully won't have to.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3355079;
    Well, I guess the last important question we need answered is when Jason and Molly split who should retain custody of the tent?
    LOL....THE FAKE TENT BABY SHOULD!

I'm still in the middle of this nightmare and have a shred of hope I'll wake up next Monday and Tuesday and that yesterday didn't happen.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Guys, 90 percent of the writing is on the wall ... even without RS.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3355389;
    I think Jillian is strong, and if Fleiss messes with her she can call on her Granny......She will kick his arse to Northern Alberta!!!
    Everybody thought Jason was strong and wouldn't get sucked in the Fleiss's messes either and now look everyone is calling him all kinds of names and Molly too! I do have one question-if this were the other way around and it was Molly getting dumped on national tv, would everyone be so upset? I highly doubt it, everyone who loves Melissa, would be laughing their heads off, apparently. Those of us who have been liking Molly are not laughing at Melissa for what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by finalfan
    Deanna came to New Zealand to ask her F2 to be with her.

D'oh! I just nearly slapped my own forehead here.

ETA: I didn't think of it in those words because all along I've assumed Deanna goes to NZ to give Jason advice. If RS is correct, that was the wrong assumption, and I've been overlooking its significance all night here.
    Amazing I didn't even consider it either. I have been such a strong believer that Deanna's FRC was contractual for all three parties, that it never occured to me that she would be there to ask for him back. But I could never figure out why she was there. It had to be worth the $$ to get her on the set. Advice was so lame. There had to be a reason.

Obvious .... reclaiming the F2 parallel. Forshadowing. Truly a head slapping moment

If anyone is ambitious, I suspect that knowing the outcome, there may be editing additions all along forshadowing the ending. I can't remember when we first learned De was going to NZ (someone posted here) but it is pretty obvious now that the fix was in by that time.

finalfan
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree;3355423;
    Everybody thought Jason was strong and wouldn't get sucked in the Fleiss's messes either and now look everyone is calling him all kinds of names and Molly too! I do have one question-if this were the other way around and it was Molly getting dumped on national tv, would everyone be so upset? I highly doubt it, everyone who loves Melissa, would be laughing their heads off, apparently. Those of us who have been liking Molly are not laughing at Melissa for what happened.
    I can't speak for anyone else but this is not accurate in my case. I would have the same reaction no matter which girl was in which role. I think this season is a trainwreck and to go back to the theme of the season "it is not about the who but the how".

Let me start by saying that I didn't find much to like about Molly, but I am not a person who likes to see anyone hurt maliciously and that's what happened here.

I guess my point is that if this had been the other way around, my feelings would be the same.

FORT Fogey

No. I am a woman first. I never laugh at another woman's pain. Even now, my aim is at Jason. and MF. And so should ever other woman on this board. BOTH these women, whatever their strengths, or weaknesses, should run from this guy. If you love Molly, and that's fine with me, then use your karma to get her away from him. He's a mess, he's not a prize.