Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Obvious F1 from Day1 (per preview) - Blunder or Planned?

Re: Obvious F1 from Day1 (per preview) - Blunder or Planned?

Day 1

There was this great idea out there just waiting to see how it would come together and who would fall into which part. As long as our hero got the princess he wanted, all was fare in Fleissland.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3347674;
    Foreshadowing, if it is all true? If you see something you want, with confidence go after it and get it. That was a distinct part of her edit.

Isn't that what they all did. They just did it in different ways. Mel did it by hanging her legs around/on him every chance she could, showing the girls, and her whinny poor me pitty party. JMO.

FORT Fanatic

I'm sorry, but would someone explain what money shot means? I missed it somehow and would like to know what
    it means.

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3349340;
    I AM going to go along with the Molly getting the "not so great" edit.

BUT...this told me that Molly was the pick! That was what I had thought when I came here less than 2 weeks ago to find out what you all thought.

Because remember, they always give the better edit to F2 - Jason was definitely the one they lead us to believe was the F1 for Deanna...Jesse was on NO ONES radar!! (OK, maybe you sluethers had it figured out based on limos, etc - but this is not the average viewer's thought process, remember!)

The person given the "best love story" - Mel - is always the one that is not picked to be the Love Story because they don't want you to see it and have you surprised when it is the one you don't think it is.

This also follows along with the WTA...they give more of the "Love Story" of the ACTUAL F1 - Jesse was shown more in Deanna's MTA for sure!

So of course this doesn't fit in with my above theory...but again, maybe this is when Fleiss realized he had "not had enough control" of the show and had to step in with re-edits to show Mel getting the "better edit" to make people think she WASN'T the chosen one, following the "F1 gets worst edit"...

Since I don't know if that makes sense, I am saying they re-edited the show to take out all of Molly's GREAT EDITS and Mel's BAD EDITS were replaced with the good ones!

And of course, this would go along with what we are all seeing...choppy edits the entire season!

Just throwing this stuff out there...because this fits in my brain anyway!
    Yes Melissa got the Jason edit (the is she / he nuts for letting this one get away?) and Molly got the Jesse edit (more subtle)

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3351648;
    I'm sorry, but would someone explain what money shot means? I missed it somehow and would like to know what
    it means.
    The money shot is the pic of the "happy couple" at the end of the finale show...the shot of Jason and Melissa in silhouette by the pool.

FORT Fanatic

Thank you, lovemygirls for filling me in.

Jesse was on my radar from day one and I spoke about it loud and clear and was squashed repeatedly..... just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3349340;
    I AM going to go along with the Molly getting the "not so great" edit.

BUT...this told me that Molly was the pick! That was what I had thought when I came here less than 2 weeks ago to find out what you all thought.

Because remember, they always give the better edit to F2 - Jason was definitely the one they lead us to believe was the F1 for Deanna...Jesse was on NO ONES radar!! (OK, maybe you sluethers had it figured out based on limos, etc - but this is not the average viewer's thought process, remember!)

The person given the "best love story" - Mel - is always the one that is not picked to be the Love Story because they don't want you to see it and have you surprised when it is the one you don't think it is.

This also follows along with the WTA...they give more of the "Love Story" of the ACTUAL F1 - Jesse was shown more in Deanna's MTA for sure!

So of course this doesn't fit in with my above theory...but again, maybe this is when Fleiss realized he had "not had enough control" of the show and had to step in with re-edits to show Mel getting the "better edit" to make people think she WASN'T the chosen one, following the "F1 gets worst edit"...

Since I don't know if that makes sense, I am saying they re-edited the show to take out all of Molly's GREAT EDITS and Mel's BAD EDITS were replaced with the good ones!

And of course, this would go along with what we are all seeing...choppy edits the entire season!

Just throwing this stuff out there...because this fits in my brain anyway!
    I think you made very good points. But wouldn't that also imply that the season was NOT scripted from the beginning and that the edit has to be adjusted because of what happened at the FRC and After?

FORT Fanatic

Iím in the Day 1 camp. I think Fleiss & Co conceived the plan at the beginning. They just needed to fill-in the names and make the necessary ďadjustmentsĒ as the season progressed.

Iím on the fence as to if/when Jason may have been brought into the game. First, I donít know if he could really pull it off if he knew from the beginning (but Iíve been fooled by people before) and secondly, he may have a Psych degree and prior experience w/Fleiss, but I do not think that he is particularly savvy into how this game is really played.

Whatever the final outcome is, Jason was the Producers dream come true and gave them plenty of opportunities to capitalize on.
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein

FORT Fogey

Foreshadowing...???

Molly early on in the season was shown "stealing" Jason away from Raquella and then complaints were made about this because Molly already had time, had a rose, etc. Her competitive nature was brought up.

Stealing Jason away.... hmmmmm... "the Ultimate competitor"
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast