Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Obvious F1 from Day1 (per preview) - Blunder or Planned?

Re: Obvious F1 from Day1 (per preview) - Blunder or Planned?

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3347806;
    I guess I am all by myself but I absolutely am a MOLLY fan. I have liked her since day one and I could see something
    between her and Jason. It was subtle, not as so over the top as with Melissa. I'm pulling for Molly and Jason.
    Like I said, I guess I am all alone with my decision.
    You're not alone - I've been a Molly fan since day 1. (Now I will admit that may be due to the fact I was born/raised in Grand Rapids and I still live there.)

With that said the only people that bugged me this season was Lauren & Natalie. Jason started to get on my irritating side by uttering the word "amazing" every 2 seconds.

I have not seen anything to make me dislike Molly. The walk of shame comment was obivously said in a joking manner and blown way out of proportion. We saw a clip of her talking about be up all night and being tired. She did not say Jason and I were making out all night.... it was def editing.
    She seems a little more focused and competitive than Melissa. Thats probably just her personality. I can't imagine a competitive streak wouldn't be magnified by being on this insane show. I do like Melissa too I just there is a lot more unresolved questions about Melissa than Molly.

As far as obvious from day 1. Well I think both Molly and Melissa were top picks to Jason and I think the pool kiss with Molly showed a very obvious attraction but he had that with both girls for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3347806;
    I guess I am all by myself but I absolutely am a MOLLY fan. I have liked her since day one and I could see something
    between her and Jason. It was subtle, not as so over the top as with Melissa. I'm pulling for Molly and Jason.
    Like I said, I guess I am all alone with my decision.
    Definitely not by yourself. I saw it from the beginning but I didn't think it was instalove. I saw Jason and Molly gradually building something.

I honestly don't think that her edit was that odd either. Sure, she wasn't painted as the obvious choice, but I think most people already set it up in their minds that Mel was the F1 (and she is at the FRC) so to have someone else come in as a potential mate for Jason I think is difficult for some.

FORT Fan

OK...I am going to go the complete opposite way than all of you!

I say BLUNDER!!!

Remember, Fleiss saying "I didn't have my fingers in the pot during this whole thing, but I was remiss and realized I had let things slip by me and I had to get my fingers back in to fix it!"

OK...with that theory, let's say he wasn't all that involved in the final edit, hadn't watched each girl closely enough - not noticing Mel was the ONLY GIRL who wore a pinky ring the entire show - and that the first Preview in fact showed it in the FRC with the Ring shot!

Remember, we NEVER saw that entire preview again...and it could be that Fleiss pulled it after realizing what he had allowed to happen!!!

He then had to "get back involved" and he made them "flip" pictures and video to show Molly wearing her ring on the right finger and Mel's being on her left in the getting ready for FRC. Heck, he could have reshot these I guess...which would go along with their hair looking a bit different than how we see they actually looked that day of the FRC. Molly didn't look happy in them, and remember how many people said how DIFFERENT she looked? Because she REALLY DID!

I don't know but this fits for me!

FORT Fan

I AM going to go along with the Molly getting the "not so great" edit.

BUT...this told me that Molly was the pick! That was what I had thought when I came here less than 2 weeks ago to find out what you all thought.

Because remember, they always give the better edit to F2 - Jason was definitely the one they lead us to believe was the F1 for Deanna...Jesse was on NO ONES radar!! (OK, maybe you sluethers had it figured out based on limos, etc - but this is not the average viewer's thought process, remember!)

The person given the "best love story" - Mel - is always the one that is not picked to be the Love Story because they don't want you to see it and have you surprised when it is the one you don't think it is.

This also follows along with the WTA...they give more of the "Love Story" of the ACTUAL F1 - Jesse was shown more in Deanna's MTA for sure!

So of course this doesn't fit in with my above theory...but again, maybe this is when Fleiss realized he had "not had enough control" of the show and had to step in with re-edits to show Mel getting the "better edit" to make people think she WASN'T the chosen one, following the "F1 gets worst edit"...

Since I don't know if that makes sense, I am saying they re-edited the show to take out all of Molly's GREAT EDITS and Mel's BAD EDITS were replaced with the good ones!

And of course, this would go along with what we are all seeing...choppy edits the entire season!

Just throwing this stuff out there...because this fits in my brain anyway!

Mel's pinky ring is on her right hand getting ready for the FRC the images are taken of the mirror she is looking at.

RS is annoying. He keeps saying the same things over and over BUT what really matters (at least to me) and what he should be accountable for is the statement he originally made about all being fake and planned. Did Jason go along with some abc script from day one? Why is RS dodging this point in his blogs? That was his bombshell!!! NOT that Jason changed his mind and picked Molly later on. No. It was that Jason was all scripted and was told "if he wanted Molly he had to take Melissa". You bet people are going to ask proof of it to believe him. I am!
    Last edited by boomer_lady; 02-26-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3349325;
    Definitely not by yourself. I saw it from the beginning but I didn't think it was instalove. I saw Jason and Molly gradually building something.

I honestly don't think that her edit was that odd either. Sure, she wasn't painted as the obvious choice, but I think most people already set it up in their minds that Mel was the F1 (and she is at the FRC) so to have someone else come in as a potential mate for Jason I think is difficult for some.
    No you aren't alone.I like Molly and I have from the begining.She was one of my picks to get at least to f2.It was gradual between them and didn't Jason say that it grew over time with his f1?

I too don't think her edit was nearly as bad as some are saying it was.The tent thing was blown way out of proportion and definitely heavily edited.She is defintely competitive and that is definitely hieghtened by the situation.

Obvious from Day 1....Planned.

TPTB assumed that the viewing public would think that Jason picks DeAnna and that is why they showed so much of her with entire sequence of clips from last season. They wanted to make everyone think that the Brunette in the end was her.

The blunder ??? ...... they problably never figured that the great sleuthers would pick Melissa correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3349330;
    OK...I am going to go the complete opposite way than all of you!

I say BLUNDER!!!

Remember, Fleiss saying "I didn't have my fingers in the pot during this whole thing, but I was remiss and realized I had let things slip by me and I had to get my fingers back in to fix it!"

OK...with that theory, let's say he wasn't all that involved in the final edit, hadn't watched each girl closely enough - not noticing Mel was the ONLY GIRL who wore a pinky ring the entire show - and that the first Preview in fact showed it in the FRC with the Ring shot!

Remember, we NEVER saw that entire preview again...and it could be that Fleiss pulled it after realizing what he had allowed to happen!!!

He then had to "get back involved" and he made them "flip" pictures and video to show Molly wearing her ring on the right finger and Mel's being on her left in the getting ready for FRC. Heck, he could have reshot these I guess...which would go along with their hair looking a bit different than how we see they actually looked that day of the FRC. Molly didn't look happy in them, and remember how many people said how DIFFERENT she looked? Because she REALLY DID!

I don't know but this fits for me!
    Yeah it fits for me too. Why not.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast