Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

FORT Regular

Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Okay..the WTA was filmed around the middle of February, is this correct? So...
    the "news" about Mel/Molly had already happened the middle to the end of January.

I can't believe that the women wouldn't have a clue what was going on and it should reflect tomorrow night's show..ya think?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3339116;
    the "news" about Mel/Molly had already happened the middle to the end of January.

I can't believe that the women wouldn't have a clue what was going on and it should reflect tomorrow night's show..ya think?
    I personally think the girls have no idea. Naomi and Jill were off the show the first 2 weeks of November.
    Jason probably changed his mind around/towards the end of December.
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 02-21-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3339116;

This never happens to me, but this year, I know someone who was there. She was a good doobie and spilled nothing about the taping. $5mm penalties and all that.

The girls had heard the rumors, but lacked firsthand knowledge -- Melissa wouldn't gossip about it to them directly in other words. After the taping, the rumors of the breakup/switch at an ATFR taping were everywhere -- it was before Steve's You Tube, but by then they had heard the rumors. I suspect the girls got some sort of confirmation from producers at the after party, or else they would not be posting the way they are on their social networking sites.

Some of the girls appear to be in that phase of Post Bachelor Recovery where they hate their former captors for doing the same things they do every season: lying, manipulating, scripting and editing. It must be disillusioning. Again, they need to read on the internet before they sign those contracts! Or have lunch with Kate Brockhouse and Tina Wu.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339241;
    This never happens to me, but this year, I know someone who was there. She was a good doobie and spilled nothing about the taping. $5mm penalties and all that.

The girls had heard the rumors, but lacked firsthand knowledge -- Melissa wouldn't gossip about it to them directly in other words. After the taping, the rumors of the breakup/switch at an ATFR taping were everywhere -- it was before Steve's You Tube, but by then they had heard the rumors. I suspect the girls got some sort of confirmation from producers at the after party, or else they would not be posting the way they are on their social networking sites.

Some of the girls appear to be in that phase of Post Bachelor Recovery where they hate their former captors for doing the same things they do every season: lying, manipulating, scripting and editing. It must be disillusioning. Again, they need to read on the internet before they sign those contracts! Or have lunch with Kate Brockhouse and Tina Wu.
    If it's so scripted and manipulative I wonder why people like Jason/Deanna sign up to do it twice...

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3339246;
    If it's so scripted and manipulative I wonder why people like Jason/Deanna sign up to do it twice...
    Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

FORT Fogey

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I haven't been able to keep up with the posts. Last year, there were many people who posted about getting tickets to go to the WTA show (or was it the ATFR show?). They were all really excited about attending, and afterwards posted little bits of info that did not reveal anything that would violate the confidentiality statement they signed, yet gave us a peek into what went on during the taping. Is there a similar thread this year that I've missed? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3339299;
    Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I haven't been able to keep up with the posts. Last year, there were many people who posted about getting tickets to go to the WTA show (or was it the ATFR show?). They were all really excited about attending, and afterwards posted little bits of info that did not reveal anything that would violate the confidentiality statement they signed, yet gave us a peek into what went on during the taping. Is there a similar thread this year that I've missed? TIA
    No, they are all closed sets this year.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3339325;
    No, they are all closed sets this year.
    I thought so, but I was confused by jlccaz's post (#3 post in this thread) where jlccaz wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339241;

p.s. Ryvetted, You were at last year's taping, right?

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3339345;
    I thought so, but I was confused by jlccaz's post (#3 post in this thread) where jlccaz wrote:

p.s. Ryvetted, You were at last year's taping, right?
    jlccaz has magical sources.
    Yes, I was at the taping last year

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3339357;
    jlccaz has magical sources.
    Oh, ok. It was someone associated with the show, and not someone in an audience capacity. Thanks.

Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast