Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

so true about Jason not understanding love. First of all as NV often points out (think its you NV) the show usually ends up in a physical match, not emotional/spriritual/etc. So they don't last. I personally think Jillian is too BIG of a personality for him. She is witty, sweet fun and interesting. While to me Jason is more reserved, boring and not the sharpest tack in the box. But if he felt she was the ultimate "friend" and yet got the hottest with her in front of the cameras (while he is allegedly in love with two other girls) then something is amiss. To me he wanted the young babes and Jillian was too mature for him. Molly is def a cute cheerleader young type of lady and Molly is actually younger, seems a bit more mature but def way younger in demeanor than Jillian.

To me Jason is going for what is his norm and either are doomed to fail.

Jillian is way tooooo good for Jason JMO. That horse had good instincts

I just read that in the lost part of the interview with Megan that RS did, that she said that Jason was only there for the segment we saw! No one got to talk to him, but for the Jillian question. He just was sent in, did his segment, and then left! That thing taped for 6 hours and that was all he did? I wish someone who was there would spill.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3351900;
    I just read that in the lost part of the interview with Megan that RS did, that she said that Jason was only there for the segment we saw! No one got to talk to him, but for the Jillian question. He just was sent in, did his segment, and then left! That thing taped for 6 hours and that was all he did? I wish someone who was there would spill.
    I found that surprising as well! How was Jillian's question the only one he took? At least she asked a semi-tough one (while still managing to come across as adorable). But Jason's lack of interaction with the women brings back memories of Jen's MTA - disappointing and bizarre!

Well, I would certainly tell a novice rider that the flank of a horse is a very sensitive spot. So, not only should you not kick the horse anywhere, but definitely not on the flank (unless you want to be a novice rodeo rider).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3373992;
    Well, I would certainly tell a novice rider that the flank of a horse is a very sensitive spot. So, not only should you not kick the horse anywhere, but definitely not on the flank (unless you want to be a novice rodeo rider).
    Even me, someone who hasn't ridden in a very, very, very long time(calculated the numbers years and I am not writing that number down) yelled "idiot" at the television when I saw that. Maybe the production told him to do it!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3351900;
    This is true. I swear I had posted this about the WTA already but I can't be bothered to go back and check, lol.

He was ushered in and out.