Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Okay finally got around to watching WTA. I have to say what really struck me as a horse person is this: Jason's horse did not just "spook." Jason had his right foot all the way back towards the horse's but. You don't ride like that. (I teach novices and never saw anyone do anything quite that stupid.) He caused the horse to freak out, that is why the horse calmed down as soon as Jason finally jumped off. Not Jason bashing just saying he totally caused that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3347079;
    Okay finally got around to watching WTA. I have to say what really struck me as a horse person is this: Jason's horse did not just "spook." Jason had his right foot all the way back towards the horse's but. You don't ride like that. (I teach novices and never saw anyone do anything quite that stupid.) He caused the horse to freak out, that is why the horse calmed down as soon as Jason finally jumped off. Not Jason bashing just saying he totally caused that issue.
    I noticed that too. It made him look like a spaz. I vaguely wondered why they aired that and walking off golf course at private club in boxers. Not very hero-like.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3347079;
    Agree! I just noticed that when paying attention to the scene. Not only that, it looked to me like he kicked the horse there, when they were wanting to "go". Yes, he probably kicked gently, but in that spot, it caused the horse to rebel. That is not how to get a horse to "go" (well,maybe "GO WILDLY!").

Surely TPTB (and the horse owners) didn't just put them on horses without "Horseback Riding 101", even the 10 minute version?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I am sure the barn would not have put Jason on a bad horse when they knew it might air on tv. The issue was Jason. And honestly I would not think to tell a person not to kick the horse way back there. Its just a totally unnatural way to so be positioned on the horse. Between that and Jason not realizing by winning the bet with Molly he would have to take his pants off he really came off looking rather goofy and not so "hot." I do agree he seemed rather cold at the WTA. I mean Deanna was much more emotional and passionate and compassionate in that seat than Jason was and most people peg her as cold and self centered. I don't know I never really liked Jason from the start but I am curious to see how he comes out smelling like a rose on this one.

A good barometer for me is my Mom who doesn't feel the need to lurk/post on mssg boards (unlike her daughter). She noticed the pro Molly but still thinks he picks Mel. I told her there may be a legitimate shocker up ahead. She, like myself cannot wait 'til Mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345485;
    If Jason doesn't get what it means to be best friends before you can be lovers, then that may explain his present predicament. I totally understood where Jillian was coming from. She happens to be right. I can say that because I married someone for the passion, but we were never friends. As the years went on, that took a toll on our relationship. It wasn't the final reason that we divorced, but it was a big part of all the arguing and disagreements. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I don't get Jason. Doesn't he think it's possible to be best friends and lovers or does he think these two are mutually exclusive. That would explain a lot.

Saying Jillian was the "ultimate friend" is damning someone with faint praise. It's insulting. I will just say that he wasn't acting like she was a friend in that hot tub. I have guys who are my friends and you wouldn't catch us doing stuff like that.
    He doesn't deserve her. She is truly a m a z i n g!

My favorite WTA moment was Fred and Noelle...absolutely wonderful!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3350634;
    My favorite WTA moment was Fred and Noelle...absolutely wonderful!!
    So was mine.They are so cute together!

yes. Fred and Noelle were cute. I feel Jason will end up with Mel

FORT Regular

Fred and Noelle are wonderful together and it was a pleasure seeing Charlie and Sarah. They have worked hard to be together and more power to them!