Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3346308;
    He said in the beginning: This time I'm in the driver's seat. Which means if there is a trainwreck, he is the engineer.
    That should be the new bach mantra!

I wish I had thought of that - this time I am in the drivers seat - you are too good ZulaMay! I bet he had no idea when he said that it would come back to haunt him! It should follow him wherever he goes if what RS says is true.

I know, we can call him Toonces.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3346773;
    OMG, I seriously LOLd. Thanks for the laugh!
    Please slap me if you see me stupidly posting spoilers where they aren't supposed to go!

oops

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3346773;

Oh my gosh!! I used to loooove Toonces!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

SOMEONE mentioned before the WTA that mary/baron would get into trouble after the airing of this show!!! LOL, it did happen again. Funny

Did you all read this about Mary? Sweet Mary! LOL

Mary Delgado, who hooked fisherman Byron Velvick during the 2004 season of The Bachelor, was arrested for the second time in less than a year.
    The former NFL cheerleader, who accepted an engagement ring from Byron, is out of jail after being arrested Sunday in Del Rio, Texas, after refusing to leave a local bar.

The 41-year-old was taken into custody on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting arrest. She was released about an hour later.

Last November, Mary was also under the influence of alcohol when she was taken into custody on a battery charge after assaulting Byron. He later explained that Mary slapped him in the face, which resulted in a split lip.

"It was humiliating," Mary has said of her first arrest. "I cried nonstop." She emphasized that they're real people, like everyone else, saying: "Just because you met on a reality show, got engaged on this beautiful incredible setting doesn't mean that we're Prince Charming or Beautiful Princess. It's nothing like that. It's just a real couple going through real things."

Quote Originally Posted by gotcharunnin1;3347051;
    SOMEONE mentioned before the WTA that mary/baron would get into trouble after the airing of this show!!! LOL, it did happen again. Funny
    That was back in November.

Former 'Bachelor' Winner Mary Delgado Arrested For Unruliness In Del Rio, Texas - cbs13.com

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;3347056;
    good catch. i should have kept reading.LOL!!!

I think that every season the producers try to set it up in such a way that the viewer do think the fantasy suite means wild, unbridled sex. I just don't necessarily believe that. The participants have a chance to talk to each other for 8 - 10 hours without the presence of cameras. Since I am not privy to what exactly that entails, I don't think it's fair to assume that they all roll around with each other. And, it's their business, not mine, if they do.
    To Thine Own Self Be True