Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

because he knows there's going to be serious backlash from his 'change of heart'. notice how CH didn't ask if he and his fiance are happy..no mention of the engagement jason bragged out earlier this season.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3346162;
    because he knows there's going to be serious backlash from his 'change of heart'. notice how CH didn't ask if he and his fiance are happy..no mention of the engagement jason bragged out earlier this season.
    Right. I'm amused at people still believing in Jason and Melissa. Could they have pushed the Molly angle any more last night after pushing Melissa all season? Maybe they are trying to confuse us, lol. I'm not confused at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLu;3346099;
    I've read quite a few posts on here bashing Jason's insensitive behavior on the WTA. I don't know quite what to think of Jason anymore, but I feel like I can't really judge him based on a picture being painted so many others with so many different agendas. As far as how he comes off on the WTA, I just can't imagine how anyone put in a room full of "ex's" would be able to be all smooth and collected and perfectly charming. Imagine yourself in a room surrounded by your ex boy/girlfriends being asked a bunch of questions--and also knowing that approx. 10 million strangers were evaluating your answers. I know I'd be doing a lot of stumblin' and bumblin'

I have precisely no agenda, except to come on here and express my honest opinion informed by what I see and my gut instinct. It's unseemly to say that people here have agendas. Just what would they be? I came into this with no preconceived notions at all about Jason. I have said repeatedly that he has given me no reason to dislike him. I thought he was a nice, decent, fairly ordinary guy. That's it. So why would I want to go after him for no reason? That's not why I am here. So why the suspicions?

Aren't some of us allowed to say anything unflattering about Jason or is he untouchable? As far as how difficult it is to be in a room full of women that you rejected, well, that's what he signed up for, isn't it? Deanna had to go through it, so Jason gets to do it, too. From what we saw, he had a relatively easy time of it. I am sure that we did not hear quite a bit of what went on, but that goes for every season.

Jason's a grownup who made a decision to go on this show. He actually applied for TB a while ago, but wasn't picked. Then he got picked for Deanna's Bachelorette season. Now he has what he wanted from the beginning. He wanted it and he got it. That's about it.

[QUOTE=simplechef;3345549;]Okay... I am going to admit that I too have made out with someone (or two) who was "just a friend"... A good looking guy who's really nice, but you know you're not going to marry...starts out with a kiss or two and ends up a full scale make out session... The only thing that makes it hard to understand is that it's captured on film. If we didn't see that, (heaven forbid that Fleiss choose not to show it) no one would be up in arms about it... Furthermore, no one would care about the make out session if he had chosen Jillian... I am fairly prudish and while it was uncomfortable to watch, I certainly don't think the make out session required that Jason continue to keep Jillian there. After all, she's the ONLY one of the three that didn't take the opportunity to tell Jason she loved him... at least not until AFTER she didn't get a rose... Maybe she would have stayed if she'd have been spouting I love you's all over the place.[/QUOTE]

If we didn't see it, then we wouldn't know about it. It's because we saw it that we are discussing it, which is entirely reasonable.

I am middle aged and grew up in the crazy 60's. I knew a lot of guys that I wasn't in love with and there was no way I would have ever let it get that far. Believe me, I am no prude. I have lived long enough and done enough. But that hot tub scene made me cringe. I even looked away. If that's friendship, well then, what exactly is love? Going all the way?

As far as Jillian not telling him she loved him all the time, well, I think that's called being honest. Jason was pressuring her for the last few episodes to stop holding back and she was uncomfortable. I don't blame her. He practically demanded an I LOVE YOU, or else. I don't think anyone should have to say something that they are not okay saying. I think one of the reasons it got so hot and heavy in that hot tub was because Jillian was feeling the pressure to show him what she felt, as he was saying over and over. So she got rejected for all her effort.

I have no intention of blaming her for any of this nonsense. She is well out of it and if she hasn't realized it by now, she will very soon.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3346286;
    I have precisely no agenda, except to come on here and express my honest opinion informed by what I see and my gut instinct. It's unseemly to say that people here have agendas. Just what would they be? I came into this with no preconceived notions at all about Jason. I have said repeatedly that he has given me no reason to dislike him. I thought he was a nice, decent, fairly ordinary guy. That's it. So why would I want to go after him for no reason? That's not why I am here. So why the suspicions?

Aren't some of us allowed to say anything unflattering about Jason or is he untouchable? As far as how difficult it is to be in a room full of women that you rejected, well, that's what he signed up for, isn't it? Deanna had to go through it, so Jason gets to do it, too. From what we saw, he had a relatively easy time of it. I am sure that we did not hear quite a bit of what went on, but that goes for every season.

Jason's a grownup who made a decision to go on this show. He actually applied for TB a while ago, but wasn't picked. Then he got picked for Deanna's Bachelorette season. Now he has what he wanted from the beginning. He wanted it and he got it. That's about it.

He said in the beginning: This time I'm in the driver's seat. Which means if there is a trainwreck, he is the engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3346308;
    He said in the beginning: This time I'm in the driver's seat. Which means if there is a trainwreck, he is the engineer.

To ZulaMay -

Thank you!

Make that your signature.

I did not watch the WTA. I fell asleep which pretty much shows how excited I am about this season any more. But, as I remember from last season's DeAnna MTA, didn't ABC flood the bloopers shown with Jesse clips to offset all the Jason love they were showing all season? If it's the same editing crew, then it follows to me that they are editing the same way, just that the F1 will be dumped later on for the F2 who is being hyped during this season filler episode.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Niiiiiice!
    You should make that your signature line!
    I like it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Lol. That's priceless.