Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3345929;
    I missed it last night dang it, sadly i really just wanted to see charlie and sara and of course, Jillian. I just tried going to abc to watch it but it isn't up. Does anybody know where i can watch it??
    It was up on the abc site this morning, but it's not now. It should be up in a couple of days on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3345850;
    It would take x-ray vision to know what went on in the tent. Now, IF Molly had returned to the mansion with Jason's clothes on inside-out there would be reason to believe that something untoward had happened. But the clothes looked to be as they were when she entered the tent.

As for the sound effects, we all know that they can be added at will and usually are. Unless we can line up the audio with lips moving in the video it is safe to assume that what you hear has nothing to do with what you see.

Can one honestly assume that what went on in the tent wouldn't pass the censors because it was too R or X rated? I hardly think so since one of Jason's concern's was that he wasn't getting enough affection from Molly.
    To me?

TENT = STUPID PRODUCER PLOT DEVICE TO PROVOKE WATER COOLER CONVERSATION

In the real world, wouldn't they have gone into the mansion itself, hung out in the hot tub (screencap available), filmed other scenes that never made it onto air (i.e., the horrible unusable scene of his rap song).

I refuse to think they sat there for hours zipped into a 2-person tent set up on a strip of astroturf next to a multi million dollar house.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3345961;
    To me?

In the real world, wouldn't they have gone into the mansion itself, hung out in the hot tub (screencap available), filmed other scenes that never made it onto air (i.e., the horrible unusable scene of his rap song).

I refuse to think they sat there for hours zipped into a 2-person tent set up on a strip of astroturf next to a multi million dollar house.

Not to mention-- "to provoke unbridled jealousy and dissension among other girls."

So cute!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

WTA is back up.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3345929;
    I missed it last night dang it, sadly i really just wanted to see charlie and sara and of course, Jillian. I just tried going to abc to watch it but it isn't up. Does anybody know where i can watch it??
    You can catch episodes of the bachelor on the hulu website. Theyve got tons of tv shows and movies there

FORT Newbie

I've read quite a few posts on here bashing Jason's insensitive behavior on the WTA. I don't know quite what to think of Jason anymore, but I feel like I can't really judge him based on a picture being painted so many others with so many different agendas. As far as how he comes off on the WTA, I just can't imagine how anyone put in a room full of "ex's" would be able to be all smooth and collected and perfectly charming. Imagine yourself in a room surrounded by your ex boy/girlfriends being asked a bunch of questions--and also knowing that approx. 10 million strangers were evaluating your answers. I know I'd be doing a lot of stumblin' and bumblin'

FORT Fanatic

To me?

Amen!

To me?

I doubt it caused much chat around the water coole...in spite of Chris attempt to resurrect it as a hot topic with his 3 hours of sex comment.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I didn't like Jason on last night's WTA. Glib, tactless and frankly cold. When he told Chris he was happy, he sure didn't look it.