Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

FORT Regular

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3345594;
    Are you now or have you ever been married?

It's been decades since I was dating, but I am very curious as to what the determining factors are when men choose a wife.

Just what are the basics that you find necessary.
    Ive been married for 11 years now.

My wife and I met through our 10 yr high school reunion committee. I was in her class but didnt know her then very well.

I knew after our first date I would marry her. 4 weeks later we eloped. And to keep our anniversary straight in our heads we got married in a church with our family present exactly 1 year to the day. I still mess up and say its our 11th yr when the family thinks 10.

I cant put my finger on anything specific. I dated dozens of girls from college till I met my wife 10 years later. None of them made me think about them like my wife did.

That intangible is something not easily defined but I did my best when I proposed to my wife. I said to her "you are the last thing I think of when I fall asleep and you are the first thing I think of when I awake"

11 years and yeah the passion isnt like it was. But we love each other and remain best friends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by weary;3345605;
    I watched the WTA late, and it confirms my suspicions that Reality Steve is full of it, or has been fed a load of something. Jason has no poker face, and can't act, and I believe him when he said he tried to treat the girls fairly. The girls, once the drama queens were gone, were exceptionally friendly and respectful with one another. This all points away from a scene of scripted evil deception and manipulation on Jason's part.

It's much more likely that he says he's too serious about engagement to choose at that point and needs more time past the show, then on the first After the Rose show he finally chooses. Conspiracy theorists also believe that Obama was born in Kenya. They just enjoy being wacky.

This does not match with what MF said about the show: just when you think it's over, it isn't. If Jason leaves the FRC having chosen no one, we would know that it wasn't over yet. MF's comments suggest that he proposes at the FRC and then something goes haywire during the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3345595;
    O there was more of Natalie - not the hot seat part - but in her other seat and she was still a witch on wheels
    Just curious were you there and saw how she was acting out of the hot seat.

That does not like Jewelry!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3345616;
    Ive been married for 11 years now.

My wife and I met through our 10 yr high school reunion committee. I was in her class but didnt know her then very well.

I knew after our first date I would marry her. 4 weeks later we eloped. And to keep our anniversary straight in our heads we got married in a church with our family present exactly 1 year to the day. I still mess up and say its our 11th yr when the family thinks 10.

I cant put my finger on anything specific. I dated dozens of girls from college till I met my wife 10 years later. None of them made me think about them like my wife did.

That intangible is something not easily defined but I did my best when I proposed to my wife. I said to her "you are the last thing I think of when I fall asleep and you are the first thing I think of when I awake"

11 years and yeah the passion isnt like it was. But we love each other and remain best friends.
    Sweet!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3344386;
    I can see a scenario in which Jason doesnt read the rumors or blogs - but, if he's brought out to the media at all - then he is asked, and he is told what's out "here" in cyberspace -
    whatever - he is totally uncomfortable - as well he should be!

is this the first time CH has 'badgered' a Bachelor/ette about what goes on behind closed doors? The "baseball analogy"? That to me was LOL funny, as if anyone would seriously say, "I had sex with them in the Fantasy suite, wasnt that the whole point?"

He did admit that the tent date filmed to 3AM! ok, what were they filming that took till 3AM? (did the "date" start after midnight? even then 3 hours of filming?)
    I was shocked by the tent date, so I imagine a lot of others were too. CH was trying to clean Molly up last time when he asked J about that. Can't have a stinky "other woman" can we? That is if the rumors are true.

I don't have time to read back through all the posts, so forgive me if this stuff has already been said 100 times.

My first impression was that they showed a LOT of clips of Molly last night in the WTA, but very few of Melissa. I thought ABC was suddenly trying to spin a very favorable impression on Molly (to possibly make up for showing so little of her in the regular shows). ABC is definitely trying to spin a love story out of this season, and I get the feeling they're doing a lot of creative editing for damage control. They were hyping the heck out of Jason, too.

I also noticed that one of the women (green dress, talked a lot, sitting in back row) had her legs crossed and she has a lot of cellulite on the back of her legs. (I know that sounds catty, but we just got a new high def. TV and I can't believe the clarity!)

I thought Shannon's eye rolling and weird faces were obnoxious and ridiculous. And what the heck was up with her hair? It was as if she had stuffed some hot dog buns under her hair to give it some volume -- her whole head/hairdo had a weird shape to it.

I thought CH was rather tough on Natalie -- almost personally attacking her in a very subtle way with his questions and comments to her (very unlike CH -- I've never seen him so unkind!). I guess they needed to clearly identify who the "villain" was this season, and Natalie fit the bill and became ABC's hapless victim. (I didn't remember her being so villified during the earlier shows in the season. I though Megan was the one everyone hated, not Natalie.) Of course Natalie reacted poorly at the WTA and played right into their hands. I noticed at the end of the show that everyone was hugging each other, but Natalie was standing alone. I kind of felt sorry for her. Her superiority complex is completely annoying, though, so maybe she needs to be brought down a couple of pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3345727;
    I was shocked by the tent date, so I imagine a lot of others were too. CH was trying to clean Molly up last time when he asked J about that. Can't have a stinky "other woman" can we? That is if the rumors are true.
    It would take x-ray vision to know what went on in the tent. Now, IF Molly had returned to the mansion with Jason's clothes on inside-out there would be reason to believe that something untoward had happened. But the clothes looked to be as they were when she entered the tent.

As for the sound effects, we all know that they can be added at will and usually are. Unless we can line up the audio with lips moving in the video it is safe to assume that what you hear has nothing to do with what you see.

Can one honestly assume that what went on in the tent wouldn't pass the censors because it was too R or X rated? I hardly think so since one of Jason's concern's was that he wasn't getting enough affection from Molly.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I missed it last night dang it, sadly i really just wanted to see charlie and sara and of course, Jillian. I just tried going to abc to watch it but it isn't up. Does anybody know where i can watch it??
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3345929;
    I missed it last night dang it, sadly i really just wanted to see charlie and sara and of course, Jillian. I just tried going to abc to watch it but it isn't up. Does anybody know where i can watch it??
    I thought there was a 24-hour delay on ABC putting their shows' episodes online.

The best part was the segment with Fred and Noelle.

The show was so choppily-editted that most of the rest of it was painful to watch.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!