Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345485;
    Saying Jillian was the "ultimate friend" is damning someone with faint praise. It's insulting. I will just say that he wasn't acting like she was a friend in that hot tub. I have guys who are my friends and you wouldn't catch us doing stuff like that.
    Jillian herself said that rose ceremony was the first one she was unsure if she would get a rose or not. She had intuition that Jason was not as into her as the other 2. She even said it was probably because she did not open up sooner as Melissa & Molly did so the feelings could grow. She even said she understodd and Jason gave her the reason when Chris asked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345485;
    If Jason doesn't get what it means to be best friends before you can be lovers, then that may explain his present predicament. I totally understood where Jillian was coming from. She happens to be right. I can say that because I married someone for the passion, but we were never friends. As the years went on, that took a toll on our relationship. It wasn't the final reason that we divorced, but it was a big part of all the arguing and disagreements. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I don't get Jason. Doesn't he think it's possible to be best friends and lovers or does he think these two are mutually exclusive. That would explain a lot.

Saying Jillian was the "ultimate friend" is damning someone with faint praise. It's insulting. I will just say that he wasn't acting like she was a friend in that hot tub. I have guys who are my friends and you wouldn't catch us doing stuff like that.
    I think Jason wanted to avoid being blunt (you're great, but I'm just not that into you) so he played the friend card and thought he was letting her down gently. This doesn't excuse his behavior in the hot tub, especially with cameras there. He knew it was being recorded, how did he think it would make him look?

My guy friend recently watched the episodes available on abc.com and he thinks Jason is an idiot for letting Jillian get away. I agree! But you can't make yourself feel something you don't, and I guess Jason just didn't feel it. Maybe he was blinded by the fantasy settings and the appeal of hooking up with a cute NFL cheerleader (which is what my friend thinks).

As for the q-tip critique in other posts, I also use q-tips dipped in fingernail polish remover to clean up after painting my nails.

It was nice to see Charlie O & Sarah Brice got back together and have been with each other for a year since his drinking has quit. Sounds like he needed a good woman to settle him down!!!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Okay... I am going to admit that I too have made out with someone (or two) who was "just a friend"... A good looking guy who's really nice, but you know you're not going to marry...starts out with a kiss or two and ends up a full scale make out session... The only thing that makes it hard to understand is that it's captured on film. If we didn't see that, (heaven forbid that Fleiss choose not to show it) no one would be up in arms about it... Furthermore, no one would care about the make out session if he had chosen Jillian... I am fairly prudish and while it was uncomfortable to watch, I certainly don't think the make out session required that Jason continue to keep Jillian there. After all, she's the ONLY one of the three that didn't take the opportunity to tell Jason she loved him... at least not until AFTER she didn't get a rose... Maybe she would have stayed if she'd have been spouting I love you's all over the place.
    Last edited by simplechef; 02-24-2009 at 05:34 PM. Reason: typos

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3345519;
    It was nice to see Charlie O & Sarah Brice got back together and have been with each other for a year since his drinking has quit. Sounds like he needed a good woman to settle him down!!!
    I thought he'd bring up the fact his brother named one of his twin daughters after him! (one girl is named Charlie!! the other Dolly - for Dolly Parton)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I wish we had some attendees from WTA here on the board... this is a first to not have more scoop about what went on during taping. I wish there had been more of Charlie and Sarah... It's great to see them back together and Charlie was so open about his recovery.. that's really cool.

Premium Member

I wonder how much of the Natalie interview was edited out, Chris really got on her and she really had a chip on her shoulder yikes. Why didn't Chris interview Naomi (F4) and Stephanie (fan favourite). I would have been interested to hear from them, moreso than Natalie. Even Shannon would have been a more interesting interview. I wish they had a cut a lot of filler out and showed more of that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3344854;
    allow me to translate. As a guy Ive told many a girl (before i got married) what Jason is saying.

He just isnt that attracted to ya Jillian. Course he is an idiot, Jillian is beautiful both inside and out. The friends thing was is way of telling ya physicallly he isnt in to you.Jillian kinda messed up his blowoff line by saying the best of marriages are because the couple are great friends. He then tried to say well you need passion too. Then the counter is what about the hottub.

Girls, a guy can totally make out and more with a girl even if he isnt attracted to you. Lord knows Ive done it a few times. Its biology that drives us.

Ive had lots of friends that were girls. We could share meaningful deep converations for hrs. I even kissed a few of them. But when it came down to the basics, I simply wasnt that attracted to them.

I suspect its the same for Jason.
    Are you now or have you ever been married?

It's been decades since I was dating, but I am very curious as to what the determining factors are when men choose a wife.

Just what are the basics that you find necessary.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3345589;
    I wonder how much of the Natalie interview was edited out, Chris really got on her and she really had a chip on her shoulder yikes. Why didn't Chris interview Naomi (F4) and Stephanie (fan favourite). I would have been interested to hear from them, moreso than Natalie. Even Shannon would have been a more interesting interview. I wish they had a cut a lot of filler out and showed more of that instead.
    O there was more of Natalie - not the hot seat part - but in her other seat and she was still a witch on wheels
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

I watched the WTA late, and it confirms my suspicions that Reality Steve is full of it, or has been fed a load of something. Jason has no poker face, and can't act, and I believe him when he said he tried to treat the girls fairly. The girls, once the drama queens were gone, were exceptionally friendly and respectful with one another. This all points away from a scene of scripted evil deception and manipulation on Jason's part.

It's much more likely that he says he's too serious about engagement to choose at that point and needs more time past the show, then on the first After the Rose show he finally chooses. Conspiracy theorists also believe that Obama was born in Kenya. They just enjoy being wacky.