Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3344585;
    I thought it was just me last night. Jason seemed totally disconnected with and insensitive to all of the girls and the process. Even borderline cruel. Like when he said so blatantly that he couldn't see Stephanie as his wife. We all know that..she knows that...so could he not have worded it just a little more gently? I'm sure she felt a little slapped by the way he said it. :nono
    He reminded me of Prima Donna Deanna during MTA. Very aloof and insensitive with their comments.
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

I have never seen a b'ette or a bachelor actually sensitive on the WTA/MTA. Do you think they tell him to be cruel?

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3345309;
    He reminded me of Prima Donna Deanna during MTA. Very aloof and insensitive with their comments.
    I completely agree! (I just posted something similar in a different thread.) I don't know what it is that causes such a drastic change. It's ironic because I think the girls, who were edited to be more insensitive/sarcastic/cold to each other on the show, came across as more mature than they had been portrayed (with the exception of Natalie, of course). While Jason, who had been edited to be sensitive and afraid of hurting anyone's feelings on the show, seemed to have no problems being a little harsh with his replies.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3345309;

He seemed a bit arrogant & insensitive to me too. I was especially surprised at his indifference to Jillian....it made me look at him in a little bit of a different light.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

I really think they went back and filmed the 'Molly cleaning her nails thing' recently (by the way, who cleans their nails with a q-tip?). I didn't watch that part (fell asleep) so have only seen the SC of it, but did they show her head in that shot? If they didn't it is probably because she has BROWN hair at the time, confirming that it was filmed after the fact.

I also agree about the comparison of the nails. The original F1 SC we saw has professionally done nails (acrylic tips I believe), whereas the Molly SC shows a french manicure (on only one hand by the way). Kind of looks like white parts were added in using photoshop or something.

Also, when Robert from Deanna's season was doing a PI about how he wanted to see Chelsea in playboy, that was an old clip right? If not, then he is still wearing the exact same pink shirt - popped collar (barf) look with the same big old red zit on his face.

one last bit...at the beginning when they first showed Jason I yelled 'you are a Cad' at my tv and instantly wondered how many of the FORTers did something similar, lol.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3344585;
    I thought it was just me last night. Jason seemed totally disconnected with and insensitive to all of the girls and the process. Even borderline cruel. Like when he said so blatantly that he couldn't see Stephanie as his wife. We all know that..she knows that...so could he not have worded it just a little more gently? I'm sure she felt a little slapped by the way he said it. :nono

Last season, I thought Jason was so adorable. This season, he makes me a little sick. And I've never seen a bachelor who can look as uncomfortable in a jacket and tie. Talk about a monkey suit. And he never buttons it when he's standing or walking like CH does and most men do...so it just flaps open in the wind making him look unkempt.

Oh well, these are my opinions only...shoot me down if you wish! I don't even care who he ends up with. And I feel badly for Ty, because Jason's search for love is gonna take a while, at his expense probably. We may have a good idea why he's divorced.

I agree! He really came across as an insensitive cad last night. I hadn't given RS much credit until last night. Now I completely believe he knows what happened.

When Jason was first announced as the next Bachelor an older friend said to me, "Why on earth would 24 beautiful woman throw themselves at a divorced insurance salesman with baggage, who lives in an apartment." LOL! Boy, was she right.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3344843;
    Thre a video going round on some news sites from last night in which the tile is, to some effect like Bachelor silences Jason...in which Jill very sweetly asks him about his saying after their kiss shown on air ,in his Voice Over , that "he's never been kissed like that before"...when, as she says they kissed like that just the night before. The look on his face is priceless...a real hummana, hummana,hummana Jackie Gleeson/deer in headlights moment.
    I'm surprised he didn't reply, " Hey, I only say what's written on the cue cards."

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Premium Member

I thought Jason looked uncomfortable at times, and pissed at others. IMO, this does not look like a man that is happy. And some of questions that Chris had were really making Jason uncomfortable, and I think that is because Chris was pissed at him too. Sorry Jason ain't buying that load of crap you were selling last night. And you were mighty cruel to those ladies you rejected as well. Jillian is lucky she isn't with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3344593;
    Oh, one more thing...I found Jason's response to Jillian's best friend comment puzzling.

Who doesn't want to be married to their best friend?

I don't think Jason understood what Jillian meant. Did he think that best friends who marry are like beer drinking buddies at a bar? Can they not have a deeper physical and emotional connection? Or does he just want to be married to someone who isn't his friend?

Made no sense at all to me.

If Jason doesn't get what it means to be best friends before you can be lovers, then that may explain his present predicament. I totally understood where Jillian was coming from. She happens to be right. I can say that because I married someone for the passion, but we were never friends. As the years went on, that took a toll on our relationship. It wasn't the final reason that we divorced, but it was a big part of all the arguing and disagreements. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I don't get Jason. Doesn't he think it's possible to be best friends and lovers or does he think these two are mutually exclusive. That would explain a lot.

Saying Jillian was the "ultimate friend" is damning someone with faint praise. It's insulting. I will just say that he wasn't acting like she was a friend in that hot tub. I have guys who are my friends and you wouldn't catch us doing stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345485;
    If Jason doesn't get what it means to be best friends before you can be lovers, then that may explain his present predicament. I totally understood where Jillian was coming from. She happens to be right. I can say that because I married someone for the passion, but we were never friends. As the years went on, that took a toll on our relationship. It wasn't the final reason that we divorced, but it was a big part of all the arguing and disagreements. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I don't get Jason. Doesn't he think it's possible to be best friends and lovers or does he think these two are mutually exclusive. That would explain a lot.

Saying Jillian was the "ultimate friend" is damning someone with faint praise. It's insulting. I will just say that he wasn't acting like she was a friend in that hot tub. I have guys who are my friends and you wouldn't catch us doing stuff like that.

I believe that Jill fell hard for Jason, and she probably doesn't mind being the "ultimate friend." I think, however, that Jason has a hard time figuring out what he needs versus what he wants. Sometimes men think with other parts of their body besides their brains.