Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3345058;
    OK...but I have to "correct" a few of your points.

The Hot Tub scene was the last thing we saw before their Fantasy Date was over...so that was the leadup, "makeout" scene we always get. Admittedly, it was the "steamiest" they have ever shown - CH admits that, too. But it was still all part of the process that happens every sesaon.

The "hanging out in the suite, making dinner, exchanging gifts" is not at all what the Fantasy Date is - that is the Last Chance Date you are thinking of...the one we see next week.

The WTA thing was a bit distasteful...I think Chris asked it because of all of the OUTRAGE that has been posted about! Because of course, this didn't all come up since last night...it has been discussed for a week!! That is exactly why I think CH addressed it.

So that being said, I don't see how that explains the outrage...LOL!! Sorry...but I do appreciate you trying
    I still stand by what I said, even if some of the scenes I referenced were out of order. It was the way it was presented in all the up-close detail by the editing that I found really distasteful. Thats why it was disgusting to me. I'm not particularly hating on Jason except for his performance at the WTA.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by oolala;3343780;
    I thought it was an interesting choice of words Jason used when he was talking with his Mom:

"I can't let Molly go", and "I won't let Melissa go".........What???????????? ?
    This isn't Big Love right? If it was he could keep them both.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by She2kat;3345136;
    This isn't Big Love right? If it was he could keep them both.
    I thought he said I'll never let Melissa go and I can't let Molly go.

Sounds to me like a set-up. Even after he sends Molly home, he "can't let her go." So then because he'll "never" let Mel go, he conveniently pins the breakup on her. She let me go! It wasn't me!

FORT Fan

wish Megan(or any others!!) would let more "leaks" out after she (they) watched what I believe was a highly "edited" version of WTA

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3345150;
    wish Megan(or any others!!) would let more "leaks" out after she (they) watched what I believe was a highly "edited" version of WTA
    She's been pretty quiet since the day after she came back, maybe Fleiss "reminded" them that they can't discuss certain things.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3345150;
    Could be that one of the women at the WTA has been leaking info to someone that has been leaking it to someone else. Could be that said info was WAY false. Pawns all.

I wish someone that was at that WTA would tell all, because they filmed for 6 dang hours and we got the most horridly edited show ever.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3345189;
    I wish someone that was at that WTA would tell all, because they filmed for 6 dang hours and we got the most horridly edited show ever.
    With nothing new from any of the ladies...as one poster put ;it...they should call it the women tell nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3344522;
    I have no issue with Jason changing his mind.. But the cheating and the dumping on National tv...And the apparent lying to Molly that the engagement was over.....
    EXACTLY & ABSOLUTELY! That's why I see RS's point, "It's not about the Who, it's about the How".
    After this is over, how he went about it will be the focus of attention, and like RS, I also can't get my head around why Jascum would do such a thing.
    It's not wrong for him to have fallen for Molly so quickly, but leading Mel on and dumping her while the cameras are rolling??? Leading on Jillian and saying "she's the ultimate friend"? That's a new low for Jascum; it's like, "The pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum." (Name that quote!)
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3345301;
    EXACTLY & ABSOLUTELY! That's why I see RS's point, "It's not about the Who, it's about the How".
    After this is over, how he went about it will be the focus of attention, and like RS, I also can't get my head around why Jascum would do such a thing.
    It's not wrong for him to have fallen for Molly so quickly, but leading Mel on and dumping her while the cameras are rolling??? Leading on Jillian and saying "she's the ultimate friend"? That's a new low for Jascum; it's like, "The pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum." (Name that quote!)
    Michael to JulieAnn, "My Best Friend's Wedding"