Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

FORT Fan

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3344843;
    Thre a video going round on some news sites from last night in which the tile is, to some effect like Bachelor silences Jason...in which Jill very sweetly asks him about his saying after their kiss shown on air ,in his Voice Over , that "he's never been kissed like that before"...when, as she says they kissed like that just the night before. The look on his face is priceless...a real hummana, hummana,hummana Jackie Gleeson/deer in headlights moment.
    Yeah...that was PRETTY FUNNY!

He said something like "That's a good point...sorry about that. It's just what I felt at the time"

At least that is what I remember...it could be slightly different but that was the general jist I got from it.

But this is what told me what I mentioned above...again, he just didn't feel the passion with Jillian that he did with Mel and Mol - and that was from the very beginning. It doesn't mean he didn't go through the motions or try to find it...it just didn't happen!

And I am sorry, but I can't blame him for that. I have gone on dates with guys before, made out with them - heck, I have had sex with some! - but there wasn't that "feeling" that makes you want to come back for more. It wasn't bad sex or anything...the guy was nice enough - or I wouldn't have had sex with him...LOL!!

I think he is being honest about this...he liked her as a good friend, they got along and had some good laughs, etc. But the passion wasn't there and that was important to him!

Can't say I blame him...and I don't know really how anyone can??

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3344854;
    allow me to translate. As a guy Ive told many a girl (before i got married) what Jason is saying.

He just isnt that attracted to ya Jillian. Course he is an idiot, Jillian is beautiful both inside and out. The friends thing was is way of telling ya physicallly he isnt in to you.Jillian kinda messed up his blowoff line by saying the best of marriages are because the couple are great friends. He then tried to say well you need passion too. Then the counter is what about the hottub.

Girls, a guy can totally make out and more with a girl even if he isnt attracted to you. Lord knows Ive done it a few times. Its biology that drives us.

Ive had lots of friends that were girls. We could share meaningful deep converations for hrs. I even kissed a few of them. But when it came down to the basics, I simply wasnt that attracted to them.

I suspect its the same for Jason.

A man I used to date said, "if he has a b*ner, he's interested". lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3344854;
    allow me to translate. As a guy Ive told many a girl (before i got married) what Jason is saying.

He just isnt that attracted to ya Jillian. Course he is an idiot, Jillian is beautiful both inside and out. The friends thing was is way of telling ya physicallly he isnt in to you.Jillian kinda messed up his blowoff line by saying the best of marriages are because the couple are great friends. He then tried to say well you need passion too. Then the counter is what about the hottub.

Girls, a guy can totally make out and more with a girl even if he isnt attracted to you. Lord knows Ive done it a few times. Its biology that drives us.

Ive had lots of friends that were girls. We could share meaningful deep converations for hrs. I even kissed a few of them. But when it came down to the basics, I simply wasnt that attracted to them.

I suspect its the same for Jason.
    Seems we think a lot alike on at least a couple of different topics, Admriker
    This is EXACTLY what I have been trying to say, too!

I think you have it spot on...thanks for your take on the situation and hopefully it will make a bit more sense coming from a guy?!?! LOL!!

Maybe I could have left out my comment above about having sex with a guy who I didn't "feel it" for?!?!?! LMAO!!!

But I can tell you, it goes both ways...take it from a girl
    Last edited by corundogs; 02-24-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: To correct spelling of Admriker's name!

FORT Newbie

i am a long time lurker ... and have been trying to keep up with all of the RS/CH stuff that's going on. that being said, i'm not sure if it has been mentioned before or not, (if so, i apologize) ... did anyone else notice when CH was closing the WTA and giving us the preview for the AFTR1 "closed set - emotionally charged" yada, yada, yada he stated something in regards to who "will become his wife"? as many have already mentioned - nothing to do with who does he choose or if he is engaged. just one of those things that made me go "hmmmmmm" thoughts?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling In Ill;3344569;
    The one deal breaker is, can Melissa get past the tent date? Can she accept Jason's description of the date and is she willing to accept that nothing happened during that date? I think it is interesting that the airing of that date was about a week before all of this other crap started going down. Coincidence?

Here is what I think has gone down. The tent date airs. Melissa freaks. Jason tries everything to convince her that nothing happened but talking. She's not buying it. Jason enlists the help of the producers to convince her that nothing happened. They film a "private" ATFH early to convince Melissa that in fact nothing happened. They even bring Molly in to convince her that nothing happened. It takes some time, but she is convinced and is willing to continue on.
    Interesting post, but considering all three finalists spent the night with Jason, and Melissa knows that's part of the show's routine, why would the tent date even be an issue for her? Plus, when Molly came back to the house the morning after the tent date, the other women were aware she had been with Jason all night. Wasn't Melissa in the house then? Maybe I misunderstood your point??

Well, one thing's for sure...I didn't see any "glow" (for lack of a better word when referring to a guy) about Jason last night. I didn't see his eyes light up, I didn't see excitement in his face or eyes...am I the only one? Did anyone else think he looked head over heels with anyone?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3344901;
    Interesting post, but considering all three finalists spent the night with Jason, and Melissa knows that's part of the show's routine, why would the tent date even be an issue for her? Plus, when Molly came back to the house the morning after the tent date, the other women were aware she had been with Jason all night. Wasn't Melissa in the house then? Maybe I misunderstood your point??
    Can I ask...and maybe this is the wrong place for this...but it is something that I have been curious about for awhile now.

Seems everyone is REALLY OUTRAGED at Jason "spending the night" with all 3 girls. Everyone is convinced he had sex with them and are totally disgusted with him.

However...this happens with EVERY SINGLE SHOW!!!! They have done the "Fantasy Suite" from the very beginning, every season, every single person takes him up on it and we see them making out for awhile and then the cameras leave and we are left with our imaginations to "fill in the rest of the night".

I have always assumed they all had sex...I didn't see anything different with Jason than with any other Bachelor/ette and their Final 3.

So where is all of this outrage, disgust and everything else coming from? Has it been talked about with every other season and I just haven't seen it?

Or is this something that has been reserved just for Jason?? And if so...WHY???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie1963;3344907;
    Well, one thing's for sure...I didn't see any "glow" (for lack of a better word when referring to a guy) about Jason last night. I didn't see his eyes light up, I didn't see excitement in his face or eyes...am I the only one? Did anyone else think he looked head over heels with anyone?
    Personally Ive never seen much of a personality in him anyways so its hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3344796;
    I'd love to hear his ex-wife on an "Ex Tells All."
    Oh, there's been quite a few wanting to hear her story.

I think some of the reasons that the WTA was invite only were because of viewer flack about beloved "single dad" (but not really, he's divorced and shares custody with Ty's mother); Jason being kissy-kissy with almost every contestant, Jason being vapid and answering "wow" in a forced way to someone professing their love for him, Jason contradicting himself with what he told various contestants, and the desire to spin what ultimately happened (whatever it was) that leaked out. Yep. long run-on sentence. IOW, Jason on his show was not coming across as how they marketed him during and especially after DeAnna's show, despite their furious attempts to edit him into the image that they promised.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 02-24-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: clarity
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3344901;
    You see, that has what has been bothering me about this whole thing. Remember back to Melissa's FD and the comment she made when she met him again for dinner. She made the comment that she thought the date was over and that this was a pleasant surprise. She acted like she really didn't know a lot about the normal process of the show. If she was recruited for the show and did not apply, do we really know if she has even seen the show before? If she hadn't, hopefully she asked for more information even maybe video tapes of previous shows. Who is to say that what they gave her to view was the same edit that has been broadcast. If it was the same edit, why would someone subject themselves to that? I bet for those that are recruited and haven't seen the show before they have "special" tapes for them to watch. Also, the overnight date is something new. Maybe it was more than she actually thought it was.....particularly when you throw in the moaning and groaning that was added over the top.