Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Is it just me or does it seem like everything they are doing is an open (ha ha)admission that it's all faux, scripted, pretend (insert your adjective of choice) but folks still don't want to believe it? I feel mocked by their closed sets, promos, CH comments, PR, the Fleiss interviews - all of it! At the same time, there's enough plausible deniability in play that the truth will never be known.

It's like they know most viewers are going to suspend their sense of disbelief and tune in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3342357;
    Is it just me or does it seem like everything they are doing is an open (ha ha)admission that it's all faux, scripted, pretend (insert your adjective of choice) but folks still don't want to believe it? I feel mocked by their closed sets, promos, CH comments, PR, the Fleiss interviews - all of it! At the same time, there's enough plausible deniability in play that the truth will never be known.

It's like they know most viewers are going to suspend their sense of disbelief and tune in anyway.
    Yes!! I said it while ago, that Ashton Kutcher was going to tell us we were pimped, but I was corrected. It is supposed to be punk'd!

And in a shocking development, sources tell this reporter that in tonight’s episode of The Bachelor, The Women Tell All, Chris Harrison conducts a lengthy and revealing interview with former Bachelor Brad Womack, in which Womack accepts total responsibility for the morass which has so confounded viewers this season.

The source quotes Womack, “It’s totally my fault; if I hadn’t left Deanna standing on the podium without a rose then Ellen would never have promoted her for bachelorette and Deanna would never have let Jason get down on his knee to propose (pure revenge on me, I’m sure) and Ellen would never have promoted Jason for bachelor. So, if you want to blame someone, blame me. And Ellen.”

The show’s executive producer, Mike Fleiss, declined to comment but did issue a smarmy grin.

I'm looking forward to the updates, especially Charlie and B!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3342620;
    I'm looking forward to the updates, especially Charlie and B!
    Me too! She was one of my favorites and I was so glad that they have gotten back together.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3342650;
    Me too! She was one of my favorites and I was so glad that they have gotten back together.
    I love them too.I wonder if they have some plans in the near future.
    I also want to see Jason answer to whether he's engaged and happy. Will he elaborate on his current fiancee or he'll be answering in riddles or non-committal.

Proof positive that they air the same da$n WTA show every year. I should just wait for the screencaps at the end. Who cares about the rest of it. Bleck.

MATT FACES THE WOMEN HE REJECTED AND THE CLAWS COME OUT, AS FIFTEEN JILTED BACHELORETTES CONFRONT THE SEXY BRIT, ON "THE BACHELOR: LONDON CALLING -- THE WOMEN TELL ALL," MONDAY, MAY 5 ON ABC

"The Women Tell All" -- It's an explosive reunion viewers won't want to miss, as the most memorable bachelorettes from this season - including Ashlee, Carri, Marshana, Robin and Stacey -- return to confront each other and Matt one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. And Matt reveals he has met someone that is his "perfect match," on "The Bachelor: London Calling -- The Women Tell All," MONDAY, MAY 5 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Matt and some of the bachelorettes will be put on the hot seat for a revealing question and answer session with Chris Harrison.

Emotions run to a fever pitch between these feisty women. She-e-e's b-a-a-c-c-k! Stacey, one of the wildest bachelorettes ever, brings Matt another pair of panties. Robin, one of the most disliked women in the house, is accused by the rest of the bachelorettes of not being there for love, but for the competition. Then Robin and Marshana dramatically face off. Marshana attacks Robin for her abrasiveness and being intentionally mean, and when Robin attempts to defend herself, she is dispatched with diva-like flair by Marshana. Marshana herself tries to explain the reason behind all the drama and why she felt she was disrespected by women in the house.

And a devastated Amanda reveals that she thought she was the one Matt would choose in the end, and that their fairytale date in Barbados was just "the beginning of their story." She challenges Matt about why he never voiced any concerns about their relationship.

It's the bachelorettes like you've never seen them before! The hour also includes a special sneak peek at the final episode. Who is the woman that Matt says he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3339325;
    No, they are all closed sets this year.
    I thought only the two ATFR tapings were without an audience - but the WTA had one.

was Melissa even on this show???? they have barely even mentioned her

FORT Fogey

So far:

Of course, only first base in the tent. What about outside the tent?

Mel was emotional at GH. They probably starved the girls all day.

Molly, Molly, Molly.

Molly wears the pants in the relationship!!! No surprise there.

They show Mel waiting for Jason at the Ty date. None of the romance we saw.

Of course, all we saw were extra Molly moments. None for Mel. Those spin-bastards.