Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 416

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,389

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3339325;
    No, they are all closed sets this year.
    The WTA had an audience but the seats were not open to just anyone, like last year's ATFR for Deanna season.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,339

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339382;
    The WTA had an audience but the seats were not open to just anyone, like last year's ATFR for Deanna season.
    Correct, it was by invite only.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

  3. #13
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,548

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339382;
    The WTA had an audience but the seats were not open to just anyone, like last year's ATFR for Deanna season.
    Yep, that's how I understood it, no open tickets on ABC. Thanks jlccaz!

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    865

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339382;
    The WTA had an audience but the seats were not open to just anyone, like last year's ATFR for Deanna season.
    Whew! Thanks, jlccaz. I was going back and forth on if there was an audience or not! Thanks for the clarification. So I take it noone in the audience is able to post anything at all (without violating the confidentiality, of course)? It was fun to read last year's thread from those who were at the taping, even if it was just benign tidbits.

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic CaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    416

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3339252;
    Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

    Maybe they're looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

  6. #16
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,820

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    New release from ABC Medianet:

    In the interest of full disclosure and in answer to certain criticisms leveled on the internet, ABC announces that the February 23 episode of the Bachelor will not be entitled "The Women Tell All." Instead, the new show will be called, "The Women Don't Tell a Darned Thing, But Are Shown in Various Embarrassing and Humiliating but Humorous Situations."

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,494

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3340763;
    New release from ABC Medianet:

    In the interest of full disclosure and in answer to certain criticisms leveled on the internet, ABC announces that the February 23 episode of the Bachelor will not be entitled "The Women Tell All." Instead, the new show will be called, "The Women Don't Tell a Darned Thing, But Are Shown in Various Embarrassing and Humiliating but Humorous Situations."


    I always called it "Women tell Nothing"

    I am actually looking forward to this one - the updates and the breckenridge weekend should be good footage....hopefully we get some good blooper and deleted stuff....
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  8. #18
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    14,839

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3340763;
    New release from ABC Medianet:

    In the interest of full disclosure and in answer to certain criticisms leveled on the internet, ABC announces that the February 23 episode of the Bachelor will not be entitled "The Women Tell All." Instead, the new show will be called, "The Women Don't Tell a Darned Thing, But Are Shown in Various Embarrassing and Humiliating but Humorous Situations."
    Finally they admit it! Few people know this, but last season the WTA was actually called: "The Women Would Tell All if We'd Let Them. But We Don't." I'm glad they changed that title. I always thought it was too short and ambiguous!

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,389

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3342283;
    Finally they admit it! Few people know this, but last season the WTA was actually called: "The Women Would Tell All if We'd Let Them. But We Don't." I'm glad they changed that title. I always thought it was too short and ambiguous!
    Remember during Bach 10 they skipped this step. By then I suppose Tina and Kate had made it clear it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

    I also remember how Bettina gave them a hard time during hers.

    They can force them to show up, put words in their mouths, do take after take until they get the answers they want, but it gets to be pretty transparent after awhile.

    It's the dumbest show there is, and it's just included to hype and preview the finale. I hate it.

    And the ATFR's are a whole other stupid genre. Remember when people here were all in a frenzy that Brad would take Deanna back, and Chris made her pretend on TV she wanted that. And back to Bach 10 we had about 10 days of recriminations on Andy B for touching Bevin's leg. Arghh.

  10. #20
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    14,839

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3342290;
    Remember during Bach 10 they skipped this step. By then I suppose Tina and Kate had made it clear it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

    I also remember how Bettina gave them a hard time during hers.

    They can force them to show up, put words in their mouths, do take after take until they get the answers they want, but it gets to be pretty transparent after awhile.

    It's the dumbest show there is, and it's just included to hype and preview the finale. I hate it.

    And the ATFR's are a whole other stupid genre. Remember when people here were all in a frenzy that Brad would take Deanna back, and Chris made her pretend on TV she wanted that. And back to Bach 10 we had about 10 days of recriminations on Andy B for touching Bevin's leg. Arghh.
    Ah, yes, the infamous leg touch from Andy the Randy Goat! That was probably the only honest thing on that WTA, the rest was pure crap as usual.

    So the WTA was closed set and the two ATFRs were also closed set; they might as well make Jason and his runner-up F1's fake relationship a closed set too. We wouldn't want any leaks about who dumps whom by Easter, now would we?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.