Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

I bet they recently filmed the part with Molly cleaning her nails as part of their grand scheme to throw everyone off the RS theory trail. I am really getting sick of it all.

I agree with SweetLU, it would have been nice to hear more from the girls about what they think will happen.

I think I liked this WTA so much because they didn't do much with the girls. I loved all of the stuff from previous seasons. Maybe because I don't care all that much about who Jason ends up with.

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3343664;
    I would say that is PRETTY CLEAR - she has some telling moles on that hand for sure!

However, if you look at the pinky nail, it's more rounded than the one in the photo which is more square.

We need Melissa's SC of her blow drying her hair now from tonight so we can compare pinky nails...LOL!!
    I think Mel's were more square/rounded like in the proposal SC.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343658;
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?
    We have to get all the scs from tonight's previews. I would like to see Melissa's hands up close again. I think the thumbs might be telling and you can see a bit of thumb in the above cap with the ring.
    Also, I was surprised that Melissa was shown getting ready for the FRC and she was in her bra.
    Don't get me wrong--their swimsuits are sexier and more revealing, it wasn't for the modesty factor.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

I agree those sc could very well be Molly.

And if thats the case, what does it mean for the rumors from RS and the shocker ?

Maybe we've been totally misled. Maybe its Molly all along. And maybe the shocker is something more mundain like Molly is preggers. That certainly would be a first.

Then I think about Fleiss comments, freakish, etc about the ending. Nothing freakish about a pregnancy really. Surprising yes, but freakish ?

Who the heck knows...

FORT Newbie

Listen closely to the recaps of Melissa and Molly. Jason does all the talking about Melissa and his feelings about her. Molly does all the talking and Her feelings about Jason.

Might just be my eyes, but that doesn't look like tips to me- just a French manicure. The proposal SC is very clearly tips. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3343676;
    I agree those sc could very well be Molly.

And if thats the case, what does it mean for the rumors from RS and the shocker ?

Maybe we've been totally misled. Maybe its Molly all along. And maybe the shocker is something more mundain like Molly is preggers. That certainly would be a first.

Then I think about Fleiss comments, freakish, etc about the ending. Nothing freakish about a pregnancy really. Surprising yes, but freakish ?

Who the heck knows...
    lol. A week ago, Molly being pregnant was totally shocking. Now we are like, pssshhhh. That's not shocking.

Oh man, this is way more fun than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by supermomof2;3343680;
    Might just be my eyes, but that doesn't look like tips to me- just a French manicure. The proposal SC is very clearly tips. JMO.
    I don't think thats really true. I have naturally long nailbeds and people always think I have fake nails but I dont. I'm not sure what the person has on their nails honestly. But it is a French manicure!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sayj;3343678;
    Listen closely to the recaps of Melissa and Molly. Jason does all the talking about Melissa and his feelings about her. Molly does all the talking and Her feelings about Jason.
    I noticed that too. But what does it mean to the outcome?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343690;
    lol. A week ago, Molly being pregnant was totally shocking. Now we are like, pssshhhh. That's not shocking.

Oh man, this is way more fun than it should be.

I know, a pregnancy certainly would not shock me.... I just am ready for it to be exposed so I can get some sleep and clean my house!

I thought Fred and Noelle were just as cute as can be!