Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 416

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

  1. #131
    FORT Fan GRKmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    I bet they recently filmed the part with Molly cleaning her nails as part of their grand scheme to throw everyone off the RS theory trail. I am really getting sick of it all.

    I agree with SweetLU, it would have been nice to hear more from the girls about what they think will happen.

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    I think I liked this WTA so much because they didn't do much with the girls. I loved all of the stuff from previous seasons. Maybe because I don't care all that much about who Jason ends up with.

  3. #133
    FORT Fanatic mommyluvsnoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    702

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by corundogs;3343664;
    I would say that is PRETTY CLEAR - she has some telling moles on that hand for sure!

    However, if you look at the pinky nail, it's more rounded than the one in the photo which is more square.

    We need Melissa's SC of her blow drying her hair now from tonight so we can compare pinky nails...LOL!!
    I think Mel's were more square/rounded like in the proposal SC.

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343658;
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

    Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

    But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?
    We have to get all the scs from tonight's previews. I would like to see Melissa's hands up close again. I think the thumbs might be telling and you can see a bit of thumb in the above cap with the ring.
    Also, I was surprised that Melissa was shown getting ready for the FRC and she was in her bra.
    Don't get me wrong--their swimsuits are sexier and more revealing, it wasn't for the modesty factor.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  5. #135
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    81

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343658;
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

    Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

    But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?
    I agree those sc could very well be Molly.

    And if thats the case, what does it mean for the rumors from RS and the shocker ?

    Maybe we've been totally misled. Maybe its Molly all along. And maybe the shocker is something more mundain like Molly is preggers. That certainly would be a first.

    Then I think about Fleiss comments, freakish, etc about the ending. Nothing freakish about a pregnancy really. Surprising yes, but freakish ?

    Who the heck knows...

  6. #136
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Listen closely to the recaps of Melissa and Molly. Jason does all the talking about Melissa and his feelings about her. Molly does all the talking and Her feelings about Jason.

  7. #137
    FORT Newbie supermomof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    9

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343658;
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

    Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

    But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?
    Might just be my eyes, but that doesn't look like tips to me- just a French manicure. The proposal SC is very clearly tips. JMO.

  8. #138
    FORT Fanatic GracieJardine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    512

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3343676;
    I agree those sc could very well be Molly.

    And if thats the case, what does it mean for the rumors from RS and the shocker ?

    Maybe we've been totally misled. Maybe its Molly all along. And maybe the shocker is something more mundain like Molly is preggers. That certainly would be a first.

    Then I think about Fleiss comments, freakish, etc about the ending. Nothing freakish about a pregnancy really. Surprising yes, but freakish ?

    Who the heck knows...
    lol. A week ago, Molly being pregnant was totally shocking. Now we are like, pssshhhh. That's not shocking.

    Oh man, this is way more fun than it should be.

    Quote Originally Posted by supermomof2;3343680;
    Might just be my eyes, but that doesn't look like tips to me- just a French manicure. The proposal SC is very clearly tips. JMO.
    I don't think thats really true. I have naturally long nailbeds and people always think I have fake nails but I dont. I'm not sure what the person has on their nails honestly. But it is a French manicure!

  9. #139
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    29

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by sayj;3343678;
    Listen closely to the recaps of Melissa and Molly. Jason does all the talking about Melissa and his feelings about her. Molly does all the talking and Her feelings about Jason.
    I noticed that too. But what does it mean to the outcome?

  10. #140
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    40

    Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343690;
    lol. A week ago, Molly being pregnant was totally shocking. Now we are like, pssshhhh. That's not shocking.

    Oh man, this is way more fun than it should be.

    I know, a pregnancy certainly would not shock me.... I just am ready for it to be exposed so I can get some sleep and clean my house!

    I thought Fred and Noelle were just as cute as can be!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.