Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

She has a pinky ring on!!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3343631;
    Jason bothered me moreso than usual tonight. Just seemed flip about everything. If all this goes down like it's speculated to, I just wish ABC would go ahead and throw him under the bus. Why protect his sorry behind if everything is true? Ugh. I think what we saw tonight definitely set it up for a "switch," with the "I always said I can't let Molly go... but I also said I can't let Melissa go" drivel. Blah.

The SCs are only misleading if they managed to photoshop moles/freckles onto Molly in the same places Melissa has moles/freckles, or if they made Jason stage a proposal to both girls.
    I know this has been analyzed to death - almost literally (ha!) - but I disagree with what I read from what most people thought.

In the photos of Melissa in her DCC Bikini Calendar shot - there are moles shown on the side of her arm. And you can see that part of her arm in the infamous SC - and I don't see it being her!

I know the whole focus thing has been discussed, but how can we see the details we see if it isn't in focus?

I don't know about that one...but I don't see Melissa's very "mole-y" arm as the one in that SC.

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3343647;
    Seriously, now....have we ever seen a pinky ring on Molly before? What's up with that?
    and in walks Rod Serling.
    *creeeeeak*

FORT Newbie

A couple telling things missing from the WTA: First, as others have mentioned, the word "engaged." (Although Jason was apparently interviewed this morning in Seattle and said he was engaged). The second thing, and this was the thing I was wanting to see, was the part where the participants each say who they think will win. If things were as "obvious" as CH suggested, I would have liked to know they all thought. RS emailed me today saying they would skip that part this year and he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3343640;

Molly

Preview sc from pre season:
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3343640;

Molly

Preview sc from pre season:
    Not the same hands.....look at the pinky nail. I would be willing to bet that the person in the proposal shot bites their nails. Molly very obviously does not bite her nails.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3343634;
    ITA they were floating the idea of Jillian. She got a rousing applause. I loved it that they said they were having trouble finding a future bachelor. . . well no DUH after the crud that has gone on this season....holy moly!

This was one of the WORST WTA ever two hours of lamo. Jillian was the ONLY highlight.
    I agree. But, I haven't been watching very many WTA. However, it was not a good one at all.

Jillian was the only highlight. I wish that Nikki got to talk more. It was just plain weird!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3343655;
    and in walks Rod Serling.
    *creeeeeak*
    Seriously again, Ryvetted...it's really freaky. Like how did they convince Molly to all of a sudden wear a pinky ring?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343658;
    AWESOME. First thing that struck me: Molly only has the tips on her left hand. Hmm. Her right hand is normal in that SC. But in the proposal SC, the tips are clearly there.

Its probably nothing, I'm sure she finished doing her nails before the RC.

But am I right in saying that the SC's no longer rule out Molly?
    I would say that is PRETTY CLEAR - she has some telling moles on that hand for sure!

However, if you look at the pinky nail, it's more rounded than the one in the photo which is more square.

We need Melissa's SC of her blow drying her hair now from tonight so we can compare pinky nails...LOL!!

Can I just say just how darned cute Fred and Noelle are together! Big smiles from me!!! He is over the moon about her and it shows!! I could see them getting hitched!!
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."