My comments on the preview for next week:

Jason on melissa:
    She's totally his type.
    'typically those types aren't ready to settle down yet.'
    'my heart of hearts says she's not ready to settle down.'

Jason on Molly:
    with molly its fun and exciting and passionate
    i love being with molly
    the only concern with molly is that she's a little bit closed off with her emotions but i also know that when she opened up we are going to be great together
    in NZ i could see it in her eyes, thats when everything changed
    from that moment it was just absolutely unreal

Also an important thing I noticed:

In the preview of the girls getting ready for the RC , they BOTH had fake nails! So they misled us in the SCs. I noticed that straight away. They had an up-close of Molly cleaning her nails before the RC and she had fake nails, with a French manicure. And Melissa had the exact same nails. Hopefully someone comes up with screencaps soon.
    NOT ONLY THAT....but they BOTH had on gold pinky rings!!!

Re: Women Tell All..your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343618;
    Cross-posted from the show discussion thread:

My comments on the preview for next week:

Jason on melissa:
    She's totally his type.
    'typically those types aren't ready to settle down yet.'
    'my heart of hearts says she's not ready to settle down.'

Jason on Molly:
    with molly its fun and exciting and passionate
    i love being with molly
    the only concern with molly is that she's a little bit closed off with her emotions but i also know that when she opened up we are going to be great together
    in NZ i could see it in her eyes, thats when everything changed
    from that moment it was just absolutely unreal

In the preview of the girls getting ready for the RC , they BOTH had fake nails! So they misled us in the SCs. I noticed that straight away. They had an up-close of Molly cleaning her nails before the RC and she had fake nails, with a French manicure. And Melissa had the exact same nails. Hopefully someone comes up with screencaps soon.
    Two thoughts:
    Did they show Melissa in her bra while getting dressed for the FRC? I was surprised they showed one of the F2 in their underwear. I don't think I ever remember seeing that before--outside of the infamous Chelsea panty moment.

Next thought:
    The 200 lb gorilla in the room. CH did not mention any engagement to Jason. Just an "I'm very happy" comment. Very interesting. Almost like that comment on engagement on Dec 3rd was all a dream and forgotten.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Jason bothered me moreso than usual tonight. Just seemed flip about everything. If all this goes down like it's speculated to, I just wish ABC would go ahead and throw him under the bus. Why protect his sorry behind if everything is true? Ugh. I think what we saw tonight definitely set it up for a "switch," with the "I always said I can't let Molly go... but I also said I can't let Melissa go" drivel. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343618;
    The SCs are only misleading if they managed to photoshop moles/freckles onto Molly in the same places Melissa has moles/freckles, or if they made Jason stage a proposal to both girls.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3343623;
    I was happy that they didn't focus too much on the drama queens and spent some time with Jillian. She's always been my favorite and I thought she came across really well. It seems like they're floating out her being the Bachelorette, doesn't it?

Very telling that CH didn't even ask about an engagement. Wasn't Jason saying he was engaged early on? Puts more creedence to what RS is saying.
    ITA they were floating the idea of Jillian. She got a rousing applause. I loved it that they said they were having trouble finding a future bachelor. . . well no DUH after the crud that has gone on this season....holy moly!

This was one of the WORST WTA ever two hours of lamo. Jillian was the ONLY highlight.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

It also seems like they are downplaying the whole Deanna's back story as well. When this season first started, it was like jaws was back in the water. Now it is more of an afterthought. Just my opinion.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3343628;
    Two thoughts:
    Did they show Melissa in her bra while getting dressed for the FRC? I was surprised they showed one of the F2 in their underwear. I don't think I ever remember seeing that before--outside of the infamous Chelsea panty moment.

Next thought:
    The 200 lb gorilla in the room. CH did not mention any engagement to Jason. Just an "I'm very happy" comment. Very interesting. Almost like that comment on engagement on Dec 3rd was all a dream and forgotten.

It was a dream, Kasha...go check your shower and you'll find Bobby Ewing there!

after watching this debacle tonight, i'm pretty sure that RS is right on target...

they didn't show either girl's FRC dress, they showed the same clips as they did in previous weeks, they didn't ask jason about an engagement, they tried to paint him in a really positive light... i'm sorry, i just don't buy it
    "you just got punked"

Molly

Preview sc from pre season:
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3343628;
    Two thoughts:
    Oh, I can't remember about Melissa. For Molly, she was wearing a white tank top and some pants. I just remember being struck by the up-close shot of Molly cleaning her nails with a q-tip as she talked about finding love. My first reaction was 'that's gross, why did they show that?' and then I remembered the SCs.

FORT Fan

Seriously, now....have we ever seen a pinky ring on Molly before? What's up with that?

Can you photoshop a screencap to add a pinky ring, or is she really wearing one? Is that a real scene or one that was added at a later date?