Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

RS story confirmed -- sort of.

So I am MySpace friends with a bunch of previous bach/ettes and here are some confirmation clues:

Yesterday, Holly's status said "HOLLY HATES ABC" and her mood was disgusted. This was before any of the RS news came out.

Today, Jeremy (from DeAnna's season) commented on Megan's MySpace and said "Interesting day, huh?" -- I don't know if this means much, but thought it might mean SOMETHING!

A bunch of people have been commenting on Megan's MySpace asking if its true. Her status says "YES, YES, and YES, and I totally agree!" and her mood says "BETRAYED."

I added one of the people who wrote to her (her name is Kendra) because she said "thanks for the reply" so what did Megan say to her?

Alright, so those are the people who have kind of addressed this... have you guys seen anything else related?

FORT Fogey

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

I don't even have a MySpace page and I totally believe it.

I saw Shannon's myspace quote "Don't change for a dollar", & her mood "drained". I don't have access to anyone's myspace.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessB;3333549;
    So I am MySpace friends with a bunch of previous bach/ettes and here are some confirmation clues:

Yesterday, Holly's status said "HOLLY HATES ABC" and her mood was disgusted. This was before any of the RS news came out.

Today, Jeremy (from DeAnna's season) commented on Megan's MySpace and said "Interesting day, huh?" -- I don't know if this means much, but thought it might mean SOMETHING!

A bunch of people have been commenting on Megan's MySpace asking if its true. Her status says "YES, YES, and YES, and I totally agree!" and her mood says "BETRAYED."

I added one of the people who wrote to her (her name is Kendra) because she said "thanks for the reply" so what did Megan say to her?

Alright, so those are the people who have kind of addressed this... have you guys seen anything else related?

Wasn't Holly referring to the "3-way" edit, there?

Well..you certainly can't argue with that screen capture...real interesting...

Thanks PrincessB

Don't forget to include Molly and Jason in that group that Megan is talking about. They use everyone and spit them out to deal with the aftermath they have created, produced, and presented. Everyone who goes on the show though just shares in the complicity to a different degree.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3333553;
    I saw Shannon's myspace quote "Don't change for a dollar", & her mood "drained". I don't have access to anyone's myspace.
    Interesting, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3333555;
    Wasn't Holly referring to the "3-way" edit, there?
    She could've been. Sorry if I was wrong.

I'm pretty sure that Holly's page had that same status on there yesterday before all of this came about.....but today it could very well have a double meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3333585;
    I'm pretty sure that Holly's page had that same status on there yesterday before all of this came about.....but today it could very well have a double meaning.
    Definitely possible!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast