Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334905;
    Ooh oh I think Megan might have given it away. She says she found out after she returned home from filming so they all knew Melissa was getting played way back in October/November? Everybody knew except poor Melissa? Not buying it.

Maybe she meant when she returned from filming the WTA, which was filmed on February 13, just six days ago!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3334922;
    Now that is interesting. At least she looks happy.
    Of course she looks happy. She still thought she was engaged. Remember, Jason broke up with her until Jan. 17th or 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3335339;
    Of course she looks happy. She still thought she was engaged. Remember, Jason broke up with her until Jan. 17th or 18th.
    Or maybe she was happy that she was going to be out of this stupid "engagement" in only 16 or 17 more days.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kaysar;3334895;
    How long has Melissa's myspace page been gone? I've never looked at any of their myspaces before but if it just went down today then I smell ABC threatening contract breech if they are openly posting about this scandal on each others myspaces. Is that whats being said here? I'm having trouble following along with everything - information overload! Everyone on the show is under a 1 year contract with NEXT and it specifically states not to talk about what happens on the show before the episode being discussed airs. Megan better be careful.

RS site is down on netscape, firefox, aol, and ie as well as on my phone. I had the page up where I last read but when I hit refresh to see new comments it gave me the temporarily disabled error.
    I looked at Melissa's page this morning around 9am. Now after work its totally been deleted!

RS site is still up - just brought it all up, I am using Firefox and all is well.

What could abc do about it? He is a blogger and can say whatever he feels.....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Newest update from Megan...confirmation from her? And ITA with her...everything that is going on is crazy. Good for her for being the bigger person
    Last edited by K.Nikole; 02-19-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

I didn't quite "get" her on the show, but that's a nice message and a healthy way for her to feel just now.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334905;
    Ooh oh I think Megan might have given it away. She says she found out after she returned home from filming so they all knew Melissa was getting played way back in October/November? Everybody knew except poor Melissa? Not buying it.
    Maybe she meant when she came home from filming the WTA which was just last weekend.

FORT Regular

I think it is nonsense. RS and Fort are being played to guarantee off the scale ratings for the bachelor.

Also remember: "Heaven has no rage than love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oh, please. It's not that deep. I doubt 20 Million people pop in and out of these message boards just for the Bachelor. If at all.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...