Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 124

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

  1. #71
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    61

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334905;
    Ooh oh I think Megan might have given it away. She says she found out after she returned home from filming so they all knew Melissa was getting played way back in October/November? Everybody knew except poor Melissa? Not buying it.
    I think she was talking about the filming of the WTA.

  2. #72
    FORT Fan GRKmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334894;
    This home is defintely where the HTD was filmed but I was thinking this was a party after filming had been completed since it would have been on New Years. Maybe this is when everything went down and they decided to remove her real HTD since the parents did not want to be involved and the "engagement break off" was in the works. Because of this, they might have filmed her HTD a day before or after New Years maybe????
    Now that is interesting. At least she looks happy.

  3. #73
    LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    155

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334905;
    Ooh oh I think Megan might have given it away. She says she found out after she returned home from filming so they all knew Melissa was getting played way back in October/November? Everybody knew except poor Melissa? Not buying it.
    Megan is talking about the WTA filming...I think...haha...but either way, I can't believe she would talk about it.

    Maybe these girls don't care about getting sued...maybe they can all ban together and gang up on the network? Who knows!

  4. #74
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334885;
    Haha that's not true at all.
    In fact Jesse met Holly whilst with Deanna when they were partying in LA. Deanna dumped him and a week later Jesse was already hanging out with Holly, he posted the pictures.

    Jesse all the while was still pimping out his little petition to be the next Bachelor and even downplayed his relationship with Holly when they were interviewed at Sundance. It's not until recently that he has confirmed that they are a couple but they've been seeing each other like right after DeAnna dumped him.

    That's so cute...Jesse waited several months.
    Maybe I am easily amused but I think it's hilarious that Jesse STILL has a link to his bachelor petition on his jessecsincsak.com website (Jan 12th post). He updates that site all the time and he's in control of it, so if he wanted to delete a post it would take him less than 30 seconds to click the correct buttons.

    As for the Melissa NYE photos, I think it's just a coincidence she's wearing that outfit and I haven't seen sc proof they are the same exact clothes. Right now I am wearing the same outfit I have worn countless times, it doesn't mean anything suspicious.

  5. #75
    Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,328

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334885;
    Haha that's not true at all.
    In fact Jesse met Holly whilst with Deanna when they were partying in LA. Deanna dumped him and a week later Jesse was already hanging out with Holly, he posted the pictures.

    Jesse all the while was still pimping out his little petition to be the next Bachelor and even downplayed his relationship with Holly when they were interviewed at Sundance. It's not until recently that he has confirmed that they are a couple but they've been seeing each other like right after DeAnna dumped him.

    That's so cute...Jesse waited several months.
    Ugh just tried to reply but included a link that apparently a mod has to approve. In lieu of that ... I linked to a news story at Reality TV World which I had just read this morning and which gave the story that I repeated here. The title of the story was "Jesse Csincsak and ex-bachelorette Holly Durst confirm they're dating."
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334894;
    This home is defintely where the HTD was filmed but I was thinking this was a party after filming had been completed since it would have been on New Years. Maybe this is when everything went down and they decided to remove her real HTD since the parents did not want to be involved and the "engagement break off" was in the works. Because of this, they might have filmed her HTD a day before or after New Years maybe????
    no no, the whole point of posting these pictures was because it was thought that the outfit and jewelry she is wearing in them is the same as the one she is wearing on the HTD we have already been shown.

    that therefore, these pictures were shot the same night as that filmed date.

    what i'm saying is - wouldn't we see some evidence of the film crew in the pictures, if that was the case.

    someone else said two of melissa's friends are dressed differently in these pictures as they were on the HTD we have already seen.

    so, i'm going to go with, that she is dressed the same is just coincidence, and that these pictures are a nice happy time she is having and no "evidence" of anything

  7. #77
    LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    155

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    not sure if anyone has said or noticed this but...

    Megan's myspace status now says "my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr."

    and IMO "ilymr" means "I love you melissa rycroft"

    interesting...

  8. #78
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334835;
    Since some of you have been talking about Myspace profiles and confirmation of RS story, I felt it was appropriate to post this here as well.

    On Mel's myspace page, there are tagged photos from her friends house from New Years Eve. I have attached them below. She has on the same thing as she did on her HTD with Jason....earrings and all. If you look closely, you can also see a guy wearing a black shirt and jeans, walking behind her friend that is on the left side of that pic. I may be wrong but I believe that matches Jason's clothes from the HTD too. I don't have the clip from the show but I wonder if the guys from the HTD are those in the back ground of the pic too??? Also, the little girls are now in pajamas.

    I know someone else has mentioned that some women have favorite earrings and outfits that they wear at important times, as do I. However, this also falls in line with some saying that the weather during the reported time frame of the HTD was not the same as shown.

    Just saying........

    Please don't include pictures of kids next time.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  9. #79
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    472

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by kimpope08;3334712;
    Is anyone else getting a "site temporarily disabled" for Reality STeve?

    Not me, and until just a moment ago I was on that site since 8 am this morning. That's over 10 hours with no interruption. I managed to read the first 1,000 comments, but there's still a heck of a lot more left to read.

  10. #80
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    472

    Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

    Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3334857;
    Thanks for posting the pictures.

    I don't have a myspace account, so I'm not familiar with how "tagging" works. How do we know that these pictures were from a New Year's Eve Party, and not simply older pictures that were posted at myspace on New Year's?

    Sorry, I just am trying to understand! I guess I'm wondering if Melissa's friends could've hosted a party after dinner during the HTD, off-camera.
    It's definitely New Year 2009...There is a "2" just to the left of her friend Jen's head, and then there is a "9" just to the left of Melissa's head. The numbers are clearly placed in an arc (like a smiley), so you barely see a piece of the first "0" and can't see the second "0" because both of them are at a lower level than the "2" and the "9".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.