Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

FORT Newbie

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3334857;
    Thanks for posting the pictures.

I don't have a myspace account, so I'm not familiar with how "tagging" works. How do we know that these pictures were from a New Year's Eve Party, and not simply older pictures that were posted at myspace on New Year's?

Sorry, I just am trying to understand! I guess I'm wondering if Melissa's friends could've hosted a party after dinner during the HTD, off-camera.
    Because the pics said Morgan-New Years Eve Album. A tag is when you save anpic that is on someone else's myspace page that you want to display on yours. Also, there were others that showed 2009 in the background and Mel with a New Years horn. Unfortunately, I didn't save those and now I guess they have been deleted completely....but I still have them on my computer just incase

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3334864;
    Jason was wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt. Melissa was wearing the outfit we see. The other girls were dressed differently. Stephanie was wearing a teal tunic and Megan(?) was wearing a maroon shirt. She is the pregnant one. One of the guys is the same, but the guy in the red shirt was not there.
    also, if this really was where and when the HTD was re-shot, wouldn't we likely see cameras or sound equipment, or cords, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334869;
    I believe her best friend had on a bluish/green dress at the htd, not a black one, and the guy in the background has a short sleeved black t-shirt on - Jason's was long-sleeved.

I doubt this is the same day as the htd. Melissa probably just had on the same outfit.
    I don't even think Melissa's outfit is the same, I remember her top had spaghetti straps that criss-crossed in the back on the HTD. She wears a lot of black tops and dresses and I've seen enough of those white shorts to last a lifetime (she does have the legs for them though).

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3334520;
    *OT*

Don't think anyone answered your questions, so I'll give it a shot.

Nothing suggests that Jesse dumped Deanna for Holly. In fact, Jesse was pretty public about the fact that Deanna dumped him. Jesse has appeared to be single for the last several months, and it is only recently that he began to see Holly.
    Haha that's not true at all.
    In fact Jesse met Holly whilst with Deanna when they were partying in LA. Deanna dumped him and a week later Jesse was already hanging out with Holly, he posted the pictures.

Jesse all the while was still pimping out his little petition to be the next Bachelor and even downplayed his relationship with Holly when they were interviewed at Sundance. It's not until recently that he has confirmed that they are a couple but they've been seeing each other like right after DeAnna dumped him.

That's so cute...Jesse waited several months.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3334878;
    also, if this really was where and when the HTD was re-shot, wouldn't we likely see cameras or sound equipment, or cords, or something?
    This home is defintely where the HTD was filmed but I was thinking this was a party after filming had been completed since it would have been on New Years. Maybe this is when everything went down and they decided to remove her real HTD since the parents did not want to be involved and the "engagement break off" was in the works. Because of this, they might have filmed her HTD a day before or after New Years maybe????

FORT Newbie

How long has Melissa's myspace page been gone? I've never looked at any of their myspaces before but if it just went down today then I smell ABC threatening contract breech if they are openly posting about this scandal on each others myspaces. Is that whats being said here? I'm having trouble following along with everything - information overload! Everyone on the show is under a 1 year contract with NEXT and it specifically states not to talk about what happens on the show before the episode being discussed airs. Megan better be careful.

RS site is down on netscape, firefox, aol, and ie as well as on my phone. I had the page up where I last read but when I hit refresh to see new comments it gave me the temporarily disabled error.

Ooh oh I think Megan might have given it away. She says she found out after she returned home from filming so they all knew Melissa was getting played way back in October/November? Everybody knew except poor Melissa? Not buying it.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kaysar;3334895;
    How long has Melissa's myspace page been gone? I've never looked at any of their myspaces before but if it just went down today then I smell ABC threatening contract breech if they are openly posting about this scandal on each others myspaces. Is that whats being said here? I'm having trouble following along with everything - information overload! Everyone on the show is under a 1 year contract with NEXT and it specifically states not to talk about what happens on the show before the episode being discussed airs. Megan better be careful.

RS site is down on netscape, firefox, aol, and ie as well as on my phone. I had the page up where I last read but when I hit refresh to see new comments it gave me the temporarily disabled error.
    Her site came down within minutes of me posting these pics. I went to her site today and nothing had changed at all?? Maybe it is unrealted but definitely interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3334885;
    Jesse all the while was still pimping out his little petition to be the next Bachelor and even downplayed his relationship with Holly when they were interviewed at Sundance. It's not until recently that he has confirmed that they are a couple but they've been seeing each other like right after DeAnna dumped him.

That's so cute...Jesse waited several months.
    Reminds me of how he said he wasn't in a relationship before going on TB'ette but his girlfriend didn't seem to have gotten the memo.

FORT Regular

RS is back up--at least for me!