Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3334788;
    I've been trying & it still says that the site was disabled. If it doesn't come back soon, I'll email him to see if he can tell us what's going on.
    Mine says the same thing...site disabled by owner

FORT Newbie

Since some of you have been talking about Myspace profiles and confirmation of RS story, I felt it was appropriate to post this here as well.

On Mel's myspace page, there are tagged photos from her friends house from New Years Eve. I have attached them below. She has on the same thing as she did on her HTD with Jason....earrings and all. If you look closely, you can also see a guy wearing a black shirt and jeans, walking behind her friend that is on the left side of that pic. I may be wrong but I believe that matches Jason's clothes from the HTD too. I don't have the clip from the show but I wonder if the guys from the HTD are those in the back ground of the pic too??? Also, the little girls are now in pajamas.

I know someone else has mentioned that some women have favorite earrings and outfits that they wear at important times, as do I. However, this also falls in line with some saying that the weather during the reported time frame of the HTD was not the same as shown.

Just saying........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-19-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Looks like Mel might have deleted her Myspace when I go to her Myspace it says Invalid Friend ID.
    This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted

FORT Regular

RS temporarily disabled, maybe RS has had to go into hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334835;
    Since some of you have been talking about Myspace profiles and confirmation of RS story, I felt it was appropriate to post this here as well.

On Mel's myspace page, there are tagged photos from her friends house from New Years Eve. I have attached them below. She has on the same thing as she did on her HTD with Jason....earrings and all. If you look closely, you can also see a guy wearing a black shirt and jeans, walking behind her friend that is on the left side of that pic. I may be wrong but I believe that matches Jason's clothes from the HTD too. I don't have the clip from the show but I wonder if the guys from the HTD are those in the back ground of the pic too??? Also, the little girls are now in pajamas.

I know someone else has mentioned that some women have favorite earrings and outfits that they wear at important times, as do I. However, this also falls in line with some saying that the weather during the reported time frame of the HTD was not the same as shown.

Just saying........

Can anyone confirm through SC what the other girls were wearing on the HD from there??

FORT Fan

Just saying........
    AWESOME -

hope those pics dont get deleted!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Just saying........
    Thanks for posting the pictures.

I don't have a myspace account, so I'm not familiar with how "tagging" works. How do we know that these pictures were from a New Year's Eve Party, and not simply older pictures that were posted at myspace on New Year's?

Sorry, I just am trying to understand! I guess I'm wondering if Melissa's friends could've hosted a party after dinner during the HTD, off-camera.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fan

her friend was wearing green.

FORT Fan

Just saying........

Jason was wearing a long sleeve black t-shirt. Melissa was wearing the outfit we see. The other girls were dressed differently. Stephanie was wearing a teal tunic and Megan(?) was wearing a maroon shirt. She is the pregnant one. One of the guys is the same, but the guy in the red shirt was not there.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission;3334842;
    Can anyone confirm through SC what the other girls were wearing on the HD from there??
    I believe her best friend had on a bluish/green dress at the htd, not a black one, and the guy in the background has a short sleeved black t-shirt on - Jason's was long-sleeved.

I doubt this is the same day as the htd. Melissa probably just had on the same outfit.