Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Does anyone else what access to any of the other Bettes from the show?
    I think another telling thing that Jason knew early that he wanted Molly was the roses usually saved for F1.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3333953;
    I just wanted to bring this post forward. It was written on Feb 12th 5pmish and the info was received on Feb 8th.

Sclilred1 received very similar info and we shared this together again on 2/13.

Maybe this helps with the dateline.

Also, I wanted to bring it forward because the info was not received well.
    I can understand that.
    Often people are not ready to deal with information that they don't want to hear. This is exactly why posters are reluctant to bring info forward without great consideration(read this as ME).
    This information received a lot of bad press, yet funny enough at other sites credit is being given to posters who were major Doubting Thomases.
    Go figure! Nature of the beast, I guess.
    thanks for bringing that forward..i thought about that yesterday but i knew there was no way i would ever find it again with all the posts accumulating faster than i can breathe!

i remember reading that and thinking...is there a twist...i can't remember if there were rumours at that time about another AFRC but something about those comments made me think there is a whole lot more to the story...sometimes you read something and just shrug it off..sometimes you read more into it...i have to thank the great sluethers around here for teaching me some sluething skills!!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123;3333758;
    i'm waaay behind. did jesse dump deanna for that girl?

btw -- what the heck were those scenes they were showing with the guys and girls from the past?? was that like a new show or something? haha
    *OT*

Don't think anyone answered your questions, so I'll give it a shot.

Nothing suggests that Jesse dumped Deanna for Holly. In fact, Jesse was pretty public about the fact that Deanna dumped him. Jesse has appeared to be single for the last several months, and it is only recently that he began to see Holly.

As for the extra scenes ... for some reason, the women from Matt's season and the men from Deanna's season have turned out to be a pretty social bunch, and there have been a couple of get-togethers for members of both casts to interact. (I'm not sure if ABC has set these up or if the cast members themselves did or possibly a little of both.) Most recently there was a get-together in Colorado, which ABC must've filmed. It's speculated that this is when Jesse and Holly began formally dating, though they had met in the past as "friends."
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3334520;
    *OT*

Don't think anyone answered your questions, so I'll give it a shot.

Nothing suggests that Jesse dumped Deanna for Holly. In fact, Jesse was pretty public about the fact that Deanna dumped him. Jesse has appeared to be single for the last several months, and it is only recently that he began to see Holly.

As for the extra scenes ... for some reason, the women from Matt's season and the men from Deanna's season have turned out to be a pretty social bunch, and there have been a couple of get-togethers for members of both casts to interact. (I'm not sure if ABC has set these up or if the cast members themselves did or possibly a little of both.) Most recently there was a get-together in Colorado, which ABC must've filmed. It's speculated that this is when Jesse and Holly began formally dating, though they had met in the past as "friends."

Let me add that TPTB also like to bring out past contestants and couples at the WTA and ATFR shows to give an update of what they have been up to.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by K.Nikole;3334425;
    In addition...It also looks like Megan's Myspace status is now "my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr. "

I am assuming "MR" is Melissa Rycroft..and maybe ABC is trying to pay her off somehow? Maybe trying to get her to lie and change the story?
    I would agree. There is a post on another thread that suggests maybe the producers will decide to eliminate the whole Melissa getting dumped on TV thing from being shown and go another route (change the story). So I could see where they would be trying to pay her off to keep that part of it hush hush.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3333912;
    Out of respect for the human race, I hope no one ever agrees to do this show again.
    Why do they? Nobody in their right mind ever would.

I mean, really, there's a lot of righteous indignation cropping up with the participants now. But, where was that when they were being schmoozed into doing the show? What was it that made them susceptible to doing the show?

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3334559;
    I would agree. There is a post on another thread that suggests maybe the producers will decide to eliminate the whole Melissa getting dumped on TV thing from being shown and go another route (change the story). So I could see where they would be trying to pay her off to keep that part of it hush hush.
    Or maybe they tried to entice her to become the Bachelorette, since there appears to be huge sympathy and support for her right now. I would imagine she would say no!

FORT Fan

Someone commented on DeAnna's myspace that she used to have Jason as one of her top friends, now he is gone ... Given some of the other comments on the other contestants pages, it does make you wonder.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3334578;
    Someone commented on DeAnna's myspace that she used to have Jason as one of her top friends, now he is gone ... Given some of the other comments on the other contestants pages, it does make you wonder.
    This would be a good opportunity for Deanna to reclaim some of her formerly positive persona (well, mostly positive -- there are some people who never liked her, period, I'm well aware).

DEANNA can be the one to come out of this "smelling like a rose." Jason is being looked at like a dirty dog, someone no one woman would want to be with. This totally validates Deanna not picking him as her F1. Next step is to totally eliminate any traces of them being "friends." Then Deanna should make some thinly veiled comment criticizing Jason and/or TPTB -- provided her comment is not so explicit that she violates her contract. She needs to somehow get across the message that when she was called to NZ, she was somewhat misled about her purpose for being there.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334568;
    Why do they? Nobody in their right mind ever would.

I mean, really, there's a lot of righteous indignation cropping up with the participants now. But, where was that when they were being schmoozed into doing the show? What was it that made them susceptible to doing the show?
    Understandable that this outgoing, social group of individuals have enjoyed each others company based on their shared experience. A few couples have emerged as well, all the better. That said, they could fund their own get togethers but chose to have ABC sponsor them and allow the cameras to join them in their festivites. It kind of takes away from their indignation. Maybe their friends can't be bought but it looks like their privacy has a price.