Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by rdjbb;3340949;
    Maybe he doesn't choose at first or chooses Molly (giving her the final rose BUT no ring) and then changes his mind and chooses Mel and that is why we have the ring shot with Mel. It is plausible!
    I still think that if Jason didn't make a decision until after the FRC, then it's very possible that TPTB still wanted to capture a NZ site for the proposal. So I could see them shooting the FRC with both women getting the proposal. That would also mean that there were proposal SCs available that could be used to "throw us off." Just an idea.
    Last edited by 2observe; 02-22-2009 at 08:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

I don't know why people keep blaming Melissa's family!

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3340127;
    BTW, I think something goes terribly awry with Mel's family and Jason just can't risk bringing Ty into that situation. Or maybe when Jason asks Mel's dad's for his blessing he says "no." My theory is that Molly is the actual winner. Her parents were way cool.

AAh....no. This posting is in many of the sub forums, so I am just repeating here as to one part: Mel's family is as normal as they go...Dad was a professor, now in business. Typical upper middle class, nothing there, sorry. Maybe you might not find them cool, as the don't wear funny hats, etc. But nothing for Ty to fear, whatever that means.

FORT Fogey

Well, I read the e-mails. How clueless is Jason for thinking that falling and cutting his leg is payback for his behavior? Dude, that is just the heralder of what is to come.

Melissa handled herself well. Anyone who thought the girl wasn't smart has been proven wrong, I think. She may be naive; but she is about 100 times more articulate than Jason.

He continued to try to weasel out of it. Must be nice to not have a conscience to torment you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3363688;
    Well, I read the e-mails. How clueless is Jason for thinking that falling and cutting his leg is payback for his behavior?
    99.99% self-centered. He will always be that way.

Well, I read the e-mails. How clueless is Jason for thinking that falling and cutting his leg is payback for his behavior? Dude, that is just the heralder of what is to come.

Melissa handled herself well. Anyone who thought the girl wasn't smart has been proven wrong, I think. She may be naive; but she is about 100 times more articulate than Jason.

He continued to try to weasel out of it. Must be nice to not have a conscience to torment you.

I read them too!! He is the most pathetic man I have ever seen. I laughed when I signed on to the internet because the story on Yahoo News was Bachelor viewer livid...hahahahahahahahah
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Well, I read the e-mails. How clueless is Jason for thinking that falling and cutting his leg is payback for his behavior?
    WHAT?!!! did I miss that bulletin? Jason fell while skipping off stage in glee with Molly?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3363763;
    I read them too!! He is the most pathetic man I have ever seen. I laughed when I signed on to the internet because the story on Yahoo News was Bachelor viewer livid...hahahahahahahahah

That's great that that's a story on Yahoo News! Now if only viewers would parlay that anger into boycotting The Bachelor/ette forever. Oh...but it's Jillian, it'll be different with Jillian right? It will be no different. Jillian will be hated like every other retread Bachelor/ette, as Fleiss is right now scheming his next "most shocking" ending for the series.

It would only be payback if Melissa was allowed to stitch him up.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3363891;
    It would only be payback if Melissa was allowed to stitch him up.
    I have a really big needle she can use and some really itchy thread. I will even help her. Pathetic little rat= Jason.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

I understand weasels aren't too happy with him, either.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.