Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

JPG
    FORT Regular

Re: RS story confirmed -- sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334835;
    Since some of you have been talking about Myspace profiles and confirmation of RS story, I felt it was appropriate to post this here as well.

On Mel's myspace page, there are tagged photos from her friends house from New Years Eve. I have attached them below. She has on the same thing as she did on her HTD with Jason....earrings and all. If you look closely, you can also see a guy wearing a black shirt and jeans, walking behind her friend that is on the left side of that pic. I may be wrong but I believe that matches Jason's clothes from the HTD too. I don't have the clip from the show but I wonder if the guys from the HTD are those in the back ground of the pic too??? Also, the little girls are now in pajamas.

I know someone else has mentioned that some women have favorite earrings and outfits that they wear at important times, as do I. However, this also falls in line with some saying that the weather during the reported time frame of the HTD was not the same as shown.

Just saying........
    Wow, all I can see is Mel with friends, the twins, and yeah, they have on PJ,s, but I can hardly make out the face behind them except it's a man.

Melissa looks good. She's happy and showing her great smile. I wonder what her tag says..the tag on her top...
    Last edited by JPG; 02-21-2009 at 08:37 PM.

FORT Newbie

Is Melissa's myspace back up? It has been deleted the other day.

Nevermind, I see she brought it back up and put this:

"Mel is not accepting friends she does not know at the moment."

Guess she got sick of all the comments from people she doesn't know..
    Last edited by louisianafan; 02-21-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by louisianafan;3339425;
    Is Melissa's myspace back up? It has been deleted the other day.

Nevermind, I see she brought it back up and put this:

"Mel is not accepting friends she does not know at the moment."

Guess she got sick of all the comments from people she doesn't know..
    More likely, she didn't like the fact that someone she accepted took her pictures and spread them onto JU.

FORT Newbie

If ABC is worried so much about ratings, why don't they just take all three back to New Zeland and reshoot the final rose. They are all still under contract and have Molly final one and AFTR as an engagement party.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatammy;3339473;
    If ABC is worried so much about ratings, why don't they just take all three back to New Zeland and reshoot the final rose. They are all still under contract and have Molly final one and AFTR as an engagement party.
    I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to do something like this -- or at least do something we're NOT expecting! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3333564;
    Thanks PrincessB

Don't forget to include Molly and Jason in that group that Megan is talking about. They use everyone and spit them out to deal with the aftermath they have created, produced, and presented. Everyone who goes on the show though just shares in the complicity to a different degree.
    Exactly! And I don't think this is confirmation of RS's claims, it's no different than every season in the way they manipulate these people. The difference this time is that there seems to be a vehicle for the discussion.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Regular

I found this on Jason's myspace page. Not sure how legit it is...

I am a 67 year old guy who retired form ABC a few years ago. I know a lot of people involved with the Bachelor and my friends have been bugging me to tell what I know about this show. Until a couple of days ago I knew nothing and I really never even watched the show. But becasue so many people called me for information I did some checking.

I wrote earlier on this website but now I have all the facts so I want to set everyone straight on exactly what happened on the show.

Jason proposed to Melissa and she accepted. Then the cameras kept rolling as they went back to the hotel and Melissa called her parents to tell them.

After she spoke to them she told Jason that they were dead set against her getting engaged. She said that she loves him but that she thought they should take things slower and not really get engaged until they knew each other better.

Jason was devastated by this becasue he felt rejected again on the show. This was what led to the famous balcony crying scene that has been shown on the previews.

In his voice over Jason says that he fell inlove with two women and he picked the one who he thought really wanted to be with him but now he thnks he made a huge mistake.

He should not have let Molly go.

The screen then switches to Molly in her limo talking about how she still loves Jason and she knows that Melissa was really not interested in marrying Jason but only wanted the fame that came with being on the show.

She hopes that Jason will come back to her if and when things donít work out with Melissa.

Then the ATFR show comes on and Jason explains that he and Melissa hardly ever saw each other after the proposal. He says that Melissa was very distant toward him and acted like she really didnít ever want to get married. So he called Molly and began seeing her.

Melissa says that she was still very interested in Jason, but that she was just being cautious because she didnít want to make a mistake.

Jason says he knows now that he made a mistake by choosing Melissa and that he has fallen totally in love with Molly.

They bring Molly out and the three of them talk about the process. Some harsh words are exchanged and Melissa ends up leaving the set.

The second ATFR is still in post production but I understand that it shows Melissa is back with her old boyfriend and very happy that things worked out the way they did.

Jason then proposes to Molly.

Thatís it folks

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3339304;
    Wow, all I can see is Mel with friends, the twins, and yeah, they have on PJ,s, but I can hardly make out the face behind them except it's a man.

Melissa looks good. She's happy and showing her great smile. I wonder what her tag says..the tag on her top...
    she actually posted 3 pictures but the mods took 2 of them down due to content (I believe)

the interesting post was confirmation of a New Year's Eve reshoot - but - no one will know for sure - except for MF - and he wont be talking - he will tell us, and show us what he wants - edit, spin, reshoot!

I think this scenario is more plausible...

Reality Steve has a major flaw though. He says that Jason was in on this. That he was told to pick Melissa and then change his mind to Molly so he could get ratings. Jason is a stand-up guy. He wouldn't do that - it would ruin his whole nice guy reputation to do this. He was not "in" on anything. If he did change his mind it was because he was doing what was best for him and his son, not for ABC ratings or to totally stomp on Melissa and toy with Molly.

MY THEORIES:

1) Everyone thinks Jason will pick Melissa in New Zealand. I think he actually will pick Molly. Remember last year? Did any one in a million years think Jesse was the right "one" for DeAnna? There is so much editing that the producers can make you believe anything.

2) DeAnna comes to New Zealand to simply tell Jason not to get engaged. She made a "mistake" by getting engaged so soon without getting to know Jesse. She tells Jason that she and Jesse have broken up. She encourages him to date them both more. He agrees with this assessment. The last thing Jason wants is another failed marriage or engagement.

So Jason heeds DeAnna's advice and dates Molly and Melissa without cameras - he picks no one but maybe gives them both promise rings to keep dating. That would explain why ABC made the winner so obvious in the end - a pinky ring, dark hair, freckles, tan-skin - all clues of Melissa... but the truth is he gives both girls promise rings.

3) And what about the intimate moment we won't be seeing? Well, we all know that Jason must first meet Melissa's parents - he cannot risk bringing them into a family a la Naomi. That is the "intimate" moment we don't see because Melissa's family is camera shy. (And I believe that the first After the Rose event was filmed without a live audience - hence "intimate.") Jason will then get engaged to one of the girls in the first After the Rose show. We just don't know if Mel's sheepish family will make the cut for Jason and Ty - so I can't say who he will pick at that time. But he will pick a girl and get engaged in this first After the Rose show.

Then, in the second After the Rose show, Jason and the chosen lady will be interviewed, as well as the woman scorned.

I think you'll agree that my theory is WAY more possible than Reality Steve's bogus theory where he pins Jason as a real jerk. This would turn off people from the show for good.... and we know Jason is a stand-up guy. Jason needs to meet Melissa's family. He needs more time before he gets engaged because he doesn't want to have all these failed marriages and engagements under his belt.

Jason asking for more time throws everyone, including the producers, for a whirl, but, well, this "whirl" is bringing in the season's best ratings EVER so they're totally on-board. Ditching the tired "you must get engaged by the end of the season" format was the best ratings ploy ABC could have asked for.

BTW, I think something goes terribly awry with Mel's family and Jason just can't risk bringing Ty into that situation. Or maybe when Jason asks Mel's dad's for his blessing he says "no." My theory is that Molly is the actual winner. Her parents were way cool. She's way cool. They have tons of chemistry (some we're not seeing but don't forget the night of camping out - a first in Bachelor history)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky09;3340035;
    I think this scenario is more plausible...

Everyone thinks Jason will pick Melissa in New Zealand. I think he actually will pick Molly. Remember last year? Did any one in a million years think Jesse was the right "one" for DeAnna? There is so much editing that the producers can make you believe anything.

So Jason heeds DeAnna's advice and dates Molly and Melissa without cameras - he picks no one but maybe gives them both promise rings to keep dating. That would explain why ABC made the winner so obvious in the end - a pinky ring, dark hair, freckles, tan-skin - all clues of Melissa... but the truth is he gives both girls promise rings.
    Lucky, how do you explain the big rock on Melissa's finger? That it's a promise ring and they both get one? He's down on his knee, too.