Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Did the girls "know"? - Clues

Did the girls "know"? - Clues

MAN --- I just got back from being away (with no computer) and look what I missed! If RS is correct, and from everything I've read today, I kind of think he might be, that explains for me Jason's bawling over the balcony. He would HATE to let F2 (Molly) go, even if he knew it was a script. So did Molly know what was going on? Did Melissa? What about the exit interviews from the other girls? Couldn't any of them tell what was going on?

I don't think Stephanie knew. I really believe Jason when he said he "wanted it to be there." But Stephanie looked right at Melissa when she said "one of you is going to make him very happy." I don't think she's one person who could fake it like that -- unless she was told to. I'm so mixed up now I don't know if anything is "real."

Jason told Molly what they had was "real." Was that a hint to her? Or did she know already that he really wanted her? If his crying over the balcony is a result of saying goodbye to her, then she didn't know - and he would be hurting the woman he really did love. So that leads me to believe she didn't know. He's not that great an actor to portray that anguish, is he?

If all this is true, I can't believe Melissa didn't know about it at some point. I would hope these F3 are told that no matter what happens, they will be looked after!

Re: Did the girls "know"? - Clues

Right now, I think that Jason was the only one who knew...in the beginning. I think that Molly was included around the FD, because I can't imagine her taking Jason back so quickly if she thought that he really rejected her, especially after that look she gave him when he gave her the rose. I think he finally realized the seriousness of the game he agreed to play at the F3 RC, but it was too late & that was why he looked so anguished. JMO
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3332760;
    Right now, I think that Jason was the only one who knew...in the beginning. I think that Molly was included around the FD, because I can't imagine her taking Jason back so quickly if she thought that he really rejected her, especially after that look she gave him when he gave her the rose. I think he finally realized the seriousness of the game he agreed to play at the F3 RC, but it was too late & that was why he looked so anguished. JMO
    Maybe he had serious doubts that he would fall in love and agreed beforehand to go through the motions with Melissa. When he did fall in love with Molly he was held to the original script and was offered the opportunity to secretly continue on with her after the filming wrapped.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3332814;
    Maybe he had serious doubts that he would fall in love and agreed beforehand to go through the motions with Melissa. When he did fall in love with Molly he was held to the original script and was offered the opportunity to secretly continue on with her after the filming wrapped.
    I wouldn't think they would let too many of the girls know if it was scripted...the more people they tell the more chance someone will expose them.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

This is what I just posted in Thoughts & Comments before I saw this thread:
    So after reading RS's blog and the posts here by those who were also in the know and also confirmed a lot of what transpired, I went back today and watched all the shows from the beginning - looking at just the time with Molly. It's amazing what I missed because we all thought Melissa was F1. (Personally I liked all three of the final women & Stephanie.)

I think the first thing that should have clued us in was the overnight Molly had. First time in Bachelor history! The only reason to keep someone longer than planned is because there is something there and you need to get to know them more (and I'm not talking sex).

Jason kept saying he couldn't get enough of Molly - another clue.

Jason said everything changed after the HTD with Molly, then they changed again (ie. feelings got stronger) when Molly said she loved him on the FD.

There were a lot of side comments that could be taken as foreshadowing, but I didn't write them down. I also noticed Molly did a PI somewhere in the beginning and she was wearing her dress from the FD.

The relationship w/ Melissa has been pretty much highlighted by the Board so we don't need to rehash it. Jason was pretty obvious w/ his affections for her.

I think what happened was mentioned before, but I can't remember who posted it (sorry): Jason loved them both. He wanted to postpone the decision, but TPTB wouldn't let him b/c that was done before. So at that point they came up with the propose to one, see both concept. If it's still F1, great, if not and you want F2, then we'll do the breakup at the ATFR show (remember, it wasn't scheduled right away). All three had to be in on this part of it. I imagine Melissa really hoped she'd prevail and was pretty upset that Jason said he preferred Molly. If ABC/Fleiss/Harrison/Jason don't spin it that way, then I could believe this was planned a lot sooner than at the end and everyone is a jerk.

The show I'm looking foward to is the AATFR show (ie. #2). I want to see who he's w/ now and how all are doing. When was the second one filmed - I have yet to see an answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3332847;
    This is what I just posted in Thoughts & Comments before I saw this thread:
    So after reading RS's blog and the posts here by those who were also in the know and also confirmed a lot of what transpired, I went back today and watched all the shows from the beginning - looking at just the time with Molly. It's amazing what I missed because we all thought Melissa was F1. (Personally I liked all three of the final women & Stephanie.)

I think the first thing that should have clued us in was the overnight Molly had. First time in Bachelor history! The only reason to keep someone longer than planned is because there is something there and you need to get to know them more (and I'm not talking sex).

Jason kept saying he couldn't get enough of Molly - another clue.

Jason said everything changed after the HTD with Molly, then they changed again (ie. feelings got stronger) when Molly said she loved him on the FD.

There were a lot of side comments that could be taken as foreshadowing, but I didn't write them down. I also noticed Molly did a PI somewhere in the beginning and she was wearing her dress from the FD.

The relationship w/ Melissa has been pretty much highlighted by the Board so we don't need to rehash it. Jason was pretty obvious w/ his affections for her.

I think what happened was mentioned before, but I can't remember who posted it (sorry): Jason loved them both. He wanted to postpone the decision, but TPTB wouldn't let him b/c that was done before. So at that point they came up with the propose to one, see both concept. If it's still F1, great, if not and you want F2, then we'll do the breakup at the ATFR show (remember, it wasn't scheduled right away). All three had to be in on this part of it. I imagine Melissa really hoped she'd prevail and was pretty upset that Jason said he preferred Molly. If ABC/Fleiss/Harrison/Jason don't spin it that way, then I could believe this was planned a lot sooner than at the end and everyone is a jerk.

The show I'm looking foward to is the AATFR show (ie. #2). I want to see who he's w/ now and how all are doing. When was the second one filmed - I have yet to see an answer to that.

Interesting theory! So at this point - the F3 to F2 - Molly and Melissa must both be aware of what will happen and OK with it, or resigned to it? That would explain something else: in previous RC's, both girls have had spontaneous reactions when receiving their roses; this time, their expressions indicated more acceptance than anything --- or shock, not sure which!

I am wondering what the girls knew. Megan's my space right now says her mood is betrayed and she has a comment that includes "yes, yes and yes." Hmmmmmmmmm

I am still waiting for ABC to make a comment to correct this if it is wrong. I hope so because at the moment I am disgusted with both Jason and Molly. If Molly consented to dating Jason without Melissa's knowledge that shows her character. I wonder if Jason really thought that ABC could do this without the truth being revealed. Even if he was paid I don't think he could have had an idea of the effects his choice would have on not only the girls involved, but on his family and his work. I think it started to sink in when he saw the girls videos and let Jillian go. Were they tears of guilt and remorse. It is going to be hard for them to be an average couple in his hometown. People have long memories. I can't see their relationship lasting the strain.

I still haven't watched the Molly segments of the last two episodes, but something seemed odd at the HD. I think that Molly knew by then.

Maybe they spent the "missing week" going over their scripts!

FORT Regular

I cannot believe that Melissa willingly went along with a plan that made her look like such a fool on national television. I just don't believe she would be so stupidly gullible. There is no court that would uphold a contract forcing a person to propose marriage to someone they do not want to marry. For Jason to go along with that, whether it be his choice or by Fleiss' force, speaks directly to a horrific lack of character and integrity. Molly knew she was sent home at the FRC, she knew that immediately after filming wrapped Jason was announcing his engagement, so unless she is seriously brain-damaged, she fully understood that she was dating an engaged man, which is absolutely no better than dating a married man. Molly and Jason are completely perfect for one another - both suffer from a horrific lack of character and integrity. If Molly's parents still approve of Jason and are at all proud of their daughter at this point, then they truly are as stupid as they were editted to appear. Molly's parents sure do make Bettina's father look better by comparison.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsfan;3333129;
    I cannot believe that Melissa willingly went along with a plan that made her look like such a fool on national television. I just don't believe she would be so stupidly gullible. There is no court that would uphold a contract forcing a person to propose marriage to someone they do not want to marry. For Jason to go along with that, whether it be his choice or by Fleiss' force, speaks directly to a horrific lack of character and integrity. Molly knew she was sent home at the FRC, she knew that immediately after filming wrapped Jason was announcing his engagement, so unless she is seriously brain-damaged, she fully understood that she was dating an engaged man, which is absolutely no better than dating a married man. Molly and Jason are completely perfect for one another - both suffer from a horrific lack of character and integrity. If Molly's parents still approve of Jason and are at all proud of their daughter at this point, then they truly are as stupid as they were editted to appear. Molly's parents sure do make Bettina's father look better by comparison.
    Wish I knew how to make the YEAH THAT icon here. I totally agree.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast