Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

FORT Regular

Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Gosh..now that the whole Bachelor World knows about the "ending" and the allocations, I wonder if ABC will continue to play dumb?

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allocations?

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3332520;
    Gosh..now that the whole Bachelor World knows about the "ending" and the allocations, I wonder if ABC will continue to play dumb?
    Jason appearing on Extra (owned by Warner Bros. which produces and distributes the show to ABC) tomorrow night is the equivalent IMO.

P.S. ALLEGATIONS is the name of this thread right?? ALLOCATIONS confused me deeply.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 02-18-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allocations?

Agreed! Plus, they knew it would get out and arranged ATFR2 to explore further their scripting talent.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

I think they won't address it prior to March 2nd, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if ABC opted to eliminate Melissa being dumped on camera now that they've seen the backlash (for their own sake and not for Jason's of course). If that happens, at least we'll know the backstory.

I'm generally pretty skeptical, but this "something is rotten in the state of Denmark" rings true for me.

FORT Fogey

On the popwatch site, they say ABC had "no comment." It's on the media spoiler thread. I can't post the link as a newbie but Casual Fan did.

FORT Regular

lOLO..you are right allegations..I was under the cold meds.

I'm sure ABC's word is "mum"..and they are scrambling to "reedit" the whole AFTR things. It's extremely disgusting that
    Jason would chose to break up with Mel on TV...I'm sure they "closed" the set because people would be beating up Jason and throwing chairs at him..a la Jerry Springer.

Jason sold his soul to ABC..and if you sleep with the devil, then you end up smelling like smoke..

I agree. I think they will either ignore or continue to brush off RS story like CH did in his blog and behind the scenes they will edit like crazy to make Molly and Jason become the Romeo and Juliet who fight all odds to be together. Melissa will either be thrown under the bus in order to prop up the hero and heroine of the story or she will be portrayed as a wonderful girl who got her heart broken in an effort to prop her up as teh next Bachelorette.

FORT Regular

Let's hope ABC/Fleiss learned his lesson bigtime. The Bachelor is a show for romance....not tragedy.

I do not believe we will see ABC or anyone associated with the show doing anything to break the fourth wall. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, and all that....

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that since all of this came out they should just scrap the WTA and air everything that's supposed to be aired on 3/2 this coming Monday. The WTA is going to be a pointless show now if you ask me. I doubt ABC will do anything to block or try and change things as they stand right now because let's face it the boards are buzzing like crazy and people will tune in to watch whether or not they agree with what went down because we want to see happens and how it was done (not that we'll get the full story). I don't think Fleiss is panicking I think he's on Cloud 9 right now because he finally has The Most Dramatic and Most Talked About Show in Bachelor History. Bad Publicity is still publicity and people will watch.

I thought this was better over in this thread.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast