Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Reality Steve has been the most well known blogger for years. He is a blogger, not a spoiler. He writes snarky commentary about Reality Shows. He is not mainstream anything. Obviously he is well enough known around here that what he writes on his blog flows over to FORT, Jokers, NOH, and other boards. He does not post it here himself.

Steve has been around for so long as a Bachelor blogger that people tell him things because 1) he is funny, irreverant, and takes neither himself or the show seriously 2) he keeps confidences. He has a huge following, and knows lots of people. Too bad it doesn't get him dates

Steve know the ending. There are probably a dozen posters here, if not more, who knew the ending also. No one publicly posts information like this without having more than one source of information and then checking it several times. When the stories from different directions keep meshing, you suspect that maybe you have it right.

Steve wasn't planning on posting anything until after the AFTR1. Things changed. There is nothing in his facts that are going to change. It is obvious that it is still difficult to get ones mind around the fact that this scenario is going to happen.

ABC is not directing what he writes. ABC is not authorizing what he writes. ABC is not paying him to write. ABC is not happy with his revolations. Sooooooo ...... other than to bring a huge scoop to his subscribers, what does he get out of it? He gets to expose this hokey show for what it is, for what he has always said it was.

If he was an ABC shill, he would have interviewed Chelsea like a good ABC boy should. Instead ABC cut him off. He interviewed Jeremy, not ABC filtered. He interviewed Megan, definately not ABC filtered.

ABC gets more people watching - maybe, if anyone cares - to watch the finale. Will they bother to watch the next night?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteB
    Is he on the take or just a famewhore, doesn't really matter! It is also clear that the ending will NOT follow RSs script since ABC can not afford that!
    He is neither Just a blogger who has connections from being around so long who got a great scoop The ending does follow Steve's predictions, and, in the big picture, Fleiss & Co do not care whether he spilled it or not, becaue they have already gotten the ratings needed to produce more shows. What happens to the characters Fleiss assasinates is of little consequence to him.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3357864;
    So right on! I think the emotional ties to one or another contestant sometimes drive reason. Actually RS blog has often been very amusing in past seasons.
    For the record, the only emotional ties at TB that I have are towards Mike Fleiss!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3358222;
    For the record, the only emotional ties at TB that I have are towards Mike Fleiss!
    Pete would you like to give us a summary of those emotional ties?

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3358256;
    Pete would you like to give us a summary of those emotional ties?
    I would love to , but I suspect the moderators may possibly have a problem with my language!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3358269;
    I would love to , but I suspect the moderators may possibly have a problem with my language!
    Is it true love? Are you hoping for the final rose from Fleiss? Now that would be the most dramatic final rose ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3358496;
    Is it true love? Are you hoping for the final rose from Fleiss? Now that would be the most dramatic final rose ever!!
    I am afraid that RS already beat me to Fleiss's rose!

Well, you win some and you lose some!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3357815;
    Personally, I think this is an invalid assumption. I don't think Jason was clearly anything on Deanna's show, much less torn up, because, I think, he was on her show to float the idea of a single dad as the next bachelor. When they found the concept was going to work, they script him as F2 to be the next Bachelor.
    Didn't TPTB approach Jason at his ATFR regarding being the next bachelor, that is the way I remember it. I always assumed in B4 that the both F1 and F2 had to propose as part of their contract hence one of the reasons TPTB let Graham leave as he wasn't willing to follow the storyline and that is how Jason along with his edit got to the F2 because he was willing to. Once a puppet always a puppet.

I have to admit that the Jason who was clearly torn up over Deanna letting him propose, the Jason who sheds tears telling these women goodbye does not seem like the Jason who would agree to a scripted plot.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3358201;

Steve wasn't planning on posting anything until after the AFTR1. Things changed. There is nothing in his facts that are going to change. It is obvious that it is still difficult to get ones mind around the fact that this scenario is going to happen.

ABC is not directing what he writes. ABC is not authorizing what he writes. ABC is not paying him to write. ABC is not happy with his revolations. Sooooooo ...... other than to bring a huge scoop to his subscribers, what does he get out of it? He gets to expose this hokey show for what it is, for what he has always said it was.

jelle, without starting another long discussion, let me ask you 3 simple questions (tied to the bolded part of the text):

1. What things changed so that RS had to leak his story before the ATFR1? I understand that he said that he was afraid of a scoop by a media outlet, but this did not happen (until days later and all the buzz on FORT). So what things changed?

2. How do you know that ABC is not paying him, authorizing him or directing him? I am not saying they are - I just don't know. If it is based on reading him previously how do you know he did not succumb to the call of the $? Saying he has been around for ever means nothing - some people change when offered monetary gains (RSs story in fact is asking us to believe that Jason did just that)!

3. Finally, are you really sure that "ABC is not happy with his revelations"? Because of the allegations, started by him, it looks like they will have the highest ratings ever - why would they not be happy?

In any case, we will all know tomorrow!

FORT Fanatic

RS releasing all of his insider information has taken a tired old TB from the back page of entertainment magazines and put TB back on the cover. That is why I think ABC either paid for Rs's services or fed him the info. For the "most dramatic" ever to happen you have to keep upping the ante. Jillian IMO knows this and is willing to play the game. Stay tuned TB watchers its going to be a very bumpy season.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3358201;
    Reality Steve has been the most well known blogger for years. Steve has been around for so long as a Bachelor blogger that people tell him things because 1) he is funny, irreverant, and takes neither himself or the show seriously 2) he keeps confidences. He has a huge following, and knows lots of people. Too bad it doesn't get him dates
    Now there would be the ultimate coup for Fleiss-make Steve the next Bachelor!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers