Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

I have to admit that the Jason who was clearly torn up over Deanna letting him propose, the Jason who sheds tears telling these women goodbye does not seem like the Jason who would agree to a scripted plot.
    Personally, I think this is an invalid assumption. I don't think Jason was clearly anything on Deanna's show, much less torn up, because, I think, he was on her show to float the idea of a single dad as the next bachelor. When they found the concept was going to work, they script him as F2 to be the next Bachelor.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3357815;
    Personally, I think this is an invalid assumption. I don't think Jason was clearly anything on Deanna's show, much less torn up, because, I think, he was on her show to float the idea of a single dad as the next bachelor. When they found the concept was going to work, they script him as F2 to be the next Bachelor.
    hmmm. I wonder if this is the same case with Jillian then. It was posted she applied for Matt's season. Then she is on this season. I wonder if she was scripted to go as far as she did for the same purpose--litmus test. Just wondering.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3357815;
    At this point, I wouldn't rule that out. I did feel Jason was torn up over Deanna's rejection, I did feel that he was portrayed as a decent guy......but I'm no longer sure what to believe. All I know is that imo, if he is willing to blindside Melissa at the ATFR, then yes, he's capable of agreeing to any scripting that could have taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3357824;
    hmmm. I wonder if this is the same case with Jillian then. It was posted she applied for Matt's season. Then she is on this season. I wonder if she was scripted to go as far as she did for the same purpose--litmus test. Just wondering.
    It seems that many things in this show are just not coincidence. Someone mentioned about not having retreads, but I am sure it save lots of time and money. The litmus test as it were is already done.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I think it was she applied after watching Matt's season. When she found out it was Jason, she really didn't think she would fall for him at all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3357310;

It is not blind faith in a fairy tale - just plain common sense. It is patently obvious that what RS is doing is playing up this board so TPTB can benefit. Is he on the take or just a famewhore, doesn't really matter! It is also clear that the ending will NOT follow RSs script since ABC can not afford that!
    I don't think it's patently obvious that RS is playing into any arrangement - he was relatively unknown until people here noticed what he was saying about the finale this year and started spreading the hot embers that started this wildfire! Back on January 27 though, when he first announced that he knew something, he definitely was not mainstream. Still isn't, actually, but now that US Weekly and Access Hollywood have picked up the story, that's still not enough for you?

Also, I'm curious what you include as the "RS script" when you say that the ending will not take that route? As far as I'm concerned, it's Jason picks Melissa as F1, Jason dumps Melissa at the ATFR 1 and they show that he and Molly are now dating. I think the rest is quite clearly conjecture but much more believable than all these concocted stories about why Melissa's parents don't support her (and after the preview clip of her calling her parents in NZ, I'm not sure how people still stake their life on this theory) or someone is pregnant or something else caused Jason to change his mind. So which part are you so sure will NOT be part of the finale Monday and Tuesday nights?

I think it's a little paradoxical for one to say that the RS theory of this being planned from the get-go is wild conspiracy theory and makes no sense, but yet be willing to say that RS is an ABC plant just set up to drive ratings and hype through the roof. Isn't that still conspiracy theory??

FORT Fogey

My guess is that like most (if not all) other reality shows, the contestants do not always get on the season they apply for. It is not uncommon for someone to submit their application, be contacted by producers, and then be placed in TPTB "back pocket". Something similar happened on the most recent season of Big Brother. The winner of this past summer's Big Brother was supposed to enter the house as the previous season's "twist", but things did not work out, and he was put on the next season and wound up winning.

Millions of people apply to be on these shows, and TPTB end up deciding who fits which season best. I don't think it is all that uncommon for people to apply to be on one season and wind up on another. I don't think Jillian was necessary cast as a ringer for the next episode of The Bachelorette. I think TPTB just found her to be a "gem" and moved on it, and it just so happened that she had applied to be on a previous season. I would not be surprised at all to find that many (if not most) of the contestants had applied to be on previous seasons of this show... well, except of course for Shannon !

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3357853;
    I don't think it's patently obvious that RS is playing into any arrangement - he was relatively unknown until people here noticed what he was saying about the finale this year and started spreading the hot embers that started this wildfire! Back on January 27 though, when he first announced that he knew something, he definitely was not mainstream. Still isn't, actually, but now that US Weekly and Access Hollywood have picked up the story, that's still not enough for you?

Also, I'm curious what you include as the "RS script" when you say that the ending will not take that route? As far as I'm concerned, it's Jason picks Melissa as F1, Jason dumps Melissa at the ATFR 1 and they show that he and Molly are now dating. I think the rest is quite clearly conjecture but much more believable than all these concocted stories about why Melissa's parents don't support her (and after the preview clip of her calling her parents in NZ, I'm not sure how people still stake their life on this theory) or someone is pregnant or something else caused Jason to change his mind. So which part are you so sure will NOT be part of the finale Monday and Tuesday nights?

I think it's a little paradoxical for one to say that the RS theory of this being planned from the get-go is wild conspiracy theory and makes no sense, but yet be willing to say that RS is an ABC plant just set up to drive ratings and hype through the roof. Isn't that still conspiracy theory??
    So right on! I think the emotional ties to one or another contestant sometimes drive reason. Actually RS blog has often been very amusing in past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3357853;

Well let me try and explain "paragraph by paragraph" .

1. It is true that RS was an unknown to the mainstream media (and frankly he still is ) but he was a perfect plant to "energize" this board. It was not RS who really "alerted" the media but rather the many members of the board who believed him and, through their own contacts and sheer numbers, alerted the "outside world. RS was just an instigator (the guy who shouts "catch thief" and then blends back in the crowd )!

2. Unlike RS, I do not profess to know the ending (I have already posted several possible endings elsewhere on the board if you are really interested in my fictional abilities ). I do know though that if ABC allows an ending like RSs to go through, after the leak, they would be in all sorts of trouble (PR, legal, ratings) so I am very confident that the ending will be nothing like the RS prediction. As I mentioned to sunchaserr, RS can NOT have it both ways. He chose to go with a complete story (he could have just leaked the details), even though he knew it could hurt people. In my book, he has staked his reputation on that story (such as it is - the reputation I mean - the story is pure SciFi). It is so easy to take one or two elements in his story that may turn out to be true at the FRC and ATFRs and claim everything else is edited, changed, etc. He chose to go out with this story and he should have the guts to face the consequences!

3. I am not saying RS is an ABC plant, just that his actions are only helping Fleiss and Co. He could be doing it for the $$$, or he could be doing it to get attention (or maybe he is just not very clever, and is being used)! However, I never questioned that Fleiss & Co. would love to influence their show and interject dramatic events - but that's called manipulation, not conspiracy theory.

FORT Fanatic

I know I have said it before, but I believe that RS is a paid shill for ABC. Which means I believe that he is disseminating accurate information. Why would ABC want to do this? I have a few ideas. The number one reason being ratings. Look at this board, every where you look ppl know that the ending is what RS said a month ago it would be and yet the majority of us cant wait till Monday and Tuesday nights shows. So, if you say why would ppl want to watch what they already know is going to happen. IDK, ppl are a complete mystery to me, which is why I love ppl so much.