Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Re: Has or will ABC address RS's allegations?

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3356555;
    Wait, you STILL don't believe RS??
    Nope, not a bit.

FORT Fanatic

I love that people can still say that what RS hasbeen saying isnt true. This kind of blind faith in a fairytale ending to a tv show is the reason TPTB know they can create endings like the one you will see on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3357049;
    I love that people can still say that what RS hasbeen saying isnt true. This kind of blind faith in a fairytale ending to a tv show is the reason TPTB know they can create endings like the one you will see on Monday and Tuesday nights.

It is not blind faith in a fairy tale - just plain common sense. It is patently obvious that what RS is doing is playing up this board so TPTB can benefit. Is he on the take or just a famewhore, doesn't really matter! It is also clear that the ending will NOT follow RSs script since ABC can not afford that!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3357310;

It is not blind faith in a fairy tale - just plain common sense. It is patently obvious that what RS is doing is playing up this board so TPTB can benefit. Is he on the take or just a famewhore, doesn't really matter! It is also clear that the ending will NOT follow RSs script since ABC can not afford that!
    abc has enough money to do whatever they want. the whole conspiracy theory may not play out like RS thinks but the rest of it is done. jason dumped melissa. jason is dating molly.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3357473;
    abc has enough money to do whatever they want. the whole conspiracy theory may not play out like RS thinks but the rest of it is done. jason dumped melissa. jason is dating molly.
    sunchaserr, RS can NOT have it both ways. He chose to go with a complete story (he could have just leaked the details), even though he knew it could hurt people. In my book, he has staked his reputation on that story (such as it is).

It is so easy to take one or two elements in his story that may turn out to be true at the FRC and ATFRs and claim everything else is edited, changed, etc. He chose to go out with this story and he should have the guts to face the consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3356555;
    Wait, you STILL don't believe RS??
    I know I don't. It's such a stretch, so arcane. Isn't it much easier to believe that issues with Melissa's family (as continuing to not agree to meet Jason) caused Jason (as it would with anyone) to realize that he can't live life that way, nor should his son - estranged from his step-mother's parents? We know Melissa's family not only didn't support this effort, they didn't attend her DCC performances, and they haven't met her friends.

So, if Jason and Melissa are not together now (and I have no idea if that's true), that seems a much more logical and clean explanation than all they cloak and dagger hooey being tossed around.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3357508;
    I know I don't. It's such a stretch, so arcane. Isn't it much easier to believe that issues with Melissa's family (as continuing to not agree to meet Jason) caused Jason (as it would with anyone) to realize that he can't live life that way, nor should his son - estranged from his step-mother's parents? We know Melissa's family not only didn't support this effort, they didn't attend her DCC performances, and they haven't met her friends.

So, if Jason and Melissa are not together now (and I have no idea if that's true), that seems a much more logical and clean explanation than all they cloak and dagger hooey being tossed around.
    If I were a betting woman, I'd bet good money that is closer to the truth than all the "conspiracies" being bandied around. Something went terribly wrong, terribly fast. I have a feeling we will never know what really happened.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3357508;

I know alot of people feel Melissa's family is non supportive of her. First, I do not know them so am in no way saying they are or they aren't. BUT, I can understand how although Melissa chose to be on the show, they felt that they did NOT want to be part of it, not everyone is comfortable being seen on tv. I know there have been past seasons where friends instead of family have been met for one reason or the other. As to Melissa's adult friends not knowing or meeting her family, I could see how that could happen. Melissa is out living on her own, has a life seperate from mommy and daddy now. I doubt when she went out with her friends any of them thought, hmm, we should call up Mel's parents and invite them along. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, that they are good or bad. But just because they didn't want to be on tv and her grown friends do not know them to me doesn't mean they are "bad" at all. Melissa seemed supportive of them on the show in saying she wanted them to see how happy he made her or some such so it sounds like she feels they have a good parent/adult child relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe33;3357659;
    I know alot of people feel Melissa's family is non supportive of her. First, I do not know them so am in no way saying they are or they aren't. BUT, I can understand how although Melissa chose to be on the show, they felt that they did NOT want to be part of it, not everyone is comfortable being seen on tv. I know there have been past seasons where friends instead of family have been met for one reason or the other. As to Melissa's adult friends not knowing or meeting her family, I could see how that could happen. Melissa is out living on her own, has a life seperate from mommy and daddy now. I doubt when she went out with her friends any of them thought, hmm, we should call up Mel's parents and invite them along. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, that they are good or bad. But just because they didn't want to be on tv and her grown friends do not know them to me doesn't mean they are "bad" at all. Melissa seemed supportive of them on the show in saying she wanted them to see how happy he made her or some such so it sounds like she feels they have a good parent/adult child relationship.
    I've every confidence that Melissa's parents are fine people. That's not my point. It could be for that very reason that they not only didn't want her to do the show (or be on it themselves), but that they want nothing to do with the outcome of the FRC. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

My point is that it's much easier to believe (at least to me) that this is the core issue, rather than some hokus pokus evil plot from the beginning. In my mind (and I do realize that much like the cheese, I stand alone), that just stretches credulity.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3357778;
    I've every confidence that Melissa's parents are fine people. That's not my point. It could be for that very reason that they not only didn't want her to do the show (or be on it themselves), but that they want nothing to do with the outcome of the FRC. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

My point is that it's much easier to believe (at least to me) that this is the core issue, rather than some hokus pokus evil plot from the beginning. In my mind (and I do realize that much like the cheese, I stand alone), that just stretches credulity.
    Ok I see what you're saying.

I have to admit that the Jason who was clearly torn up over Deanna letting him propose, the Jason who sheds tears telling these women goodbye does not seem like the Jason who would agree to a scripted plot.

I REALLY hope there is an answer other than what we are hearing. I just think if he had a problem with the family or even just that he hadn't met them yet that he shouldn't propose if he feels that strongly about it. I think that for me I feel no matter the reason, scripted/family/change of heart etc that if he allows the breakup to be at the ATFR1, then he isn't the person that has been portrayed to be.... the kind, softhearted guy.