Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

I admit - I am going to watch and can't wait for it to all get here already!! But, I'm not excited for it in the way I usually am - thinking it will be a romantic, happy show (I'm a sap. I want to see happy endings). This time, I am so interested in how they're going to make this make sense to me. If possible. So, I'm mad about the way it's all being done, but I am definitely eager to watch it all. ABC loves people like me, don't they? I just wish they'd let me have a romance once in a while instead of these "shockers."

Nope, I'm at bookclub that night and I will set my DVR, then when I get home I will come on here, if all is good I will then watch, if not delete!

After all this crazy discussion and speculation? Of course I'm watching! If they show Jason and Melissa breaking up so he can be with Molly, I want to see how they present it to us and figure out who's been telling the truth. If it somehow turns out Jason is still with Melissa, I want to see that, too! (And if Jason's engaged to Deanna, Jillian, Stephanie, Chris, Brad, or vision board girl, I don't want to miss that ...)

I'm going to watch only because I'm basically addicted to the show, rumors or no rumors. If what RS said is true then I'll probably stop watching the show (doubtful though, lol). But if it's not completely true, I'll still have an ounce of faith in the show (a very small ounce).

FORT Fanatic

Wouldn't miss it for anything! (well, not quite anything). And no matter how it's played it won't affect my watching the next edition either. I'm not into it for the romance/engagement/marriage...I enjoy trying to piece it all together, analyze the dialogue for story fit, change my mind a dozen times. This season has been a roller coaster ride with thrills galore. Why stop now?

FORT Fogey

probably won't watch but will DVR. Then can read about it and decide if it's worth the hype.

I will watch it. It's like those train wrecks where you can't take your eyes off it but don't want to see what you're seeing either, lol.

FORT Regular

Of course Iíll watch. I canít wait to see how everything plays out. With so many conflicting leaks and rumors flying all over the place (ala last season), this is like solving a big mystery. Being a huge mystery fan, this is right up my alley. Iím going to watch with an open mind because as far as Iím concerned, nothingís been proven. Iíd rather draw my own conclusions after all hands are revealed. No doubt, there will be cases where truth to allegations will never surface, but Iím o.k. with filing some of my conclusions as plausible, implausible, and I donít know.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3333955;

Jason will act like the spineless twerp he is, he will feel really, really sorry and I'd bet my favorite coffee mug that he'll even shed some tears. Whether he'll be crying over his lost popularity, his own stupidity or the fact that there will be no adoring women in the audience to worship him... I couldn't care less. Either way, it should be good!
    So true. Maybe instead of wanting to vomit when he expresses his empathy, I'll just laugh hysterically. If he sobs, then even better. The anguish over the balcony? Gold, baby, gold. I remember laughing my butt off when P-Lo had that lone tear that rolled down his cheek...this should be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneflmgo;3333950;
    First post here, but be gentle.
    I have been thinking about this for a bit and this is my decision and my deepest fantasy/desire, too: I will watch the finale, the ATR and the AATR. I hope we all do and drive the ratings through the roof!
    Then come next season, punitive damages time if the RS revelations appear to be true. I won't watch. And I hope that they lose millions of viewers besides my one and only television. Next year, the ratings tank, ad revenues tank, syndication revenues tank and it costs ABC and the Fleiss machine dearly.
    I've been going back and forth. Oneflmgo - you have the right idea!! I really hope RS is wrong and this was all mis-direction, but I hoped that about last season and the Jesse rumor was true. If the Molly/Melissa rumor is true, I'll be claiming back 2 hours every week!! What else is on TV on Mondays??? LOL. Time to get a life I guess!