Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Yes I will watch! Can't wait to see how they try to spin this one.

Oh, boy.

For a change, I may actually watch the show instead of catching it later and/or coming on here to see what happened. I'm not emotionally invested with anyone this time around, so I'm watching to see how they spin it and try to catch whether they are hiding anything that might support RS's assertions.

Oh, and I'll have a bowl ready in case I when Jason tries to look so concerned as he dumps Melissa. If he says "I know just how you feel" then all bets are off, I may have to turn it off at that point.

FORT Fogey

I will tape it to show my kids an example of emotional pathology....on Jason's part. I will tape it to show my son how not to behave, and to show my daughter what to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3331442;
    I will do like I did last year. When I discovered here that Jesse would be F1 I DVR'ed it. The next day I came here and found out that Jesse was, in fact, chosen I didn't watch another minute of anything having to do with the "happy couple". I deleted the episode. So, if RS is wrong and Jason and Melissa are still a couple after the finale I will watch it on DVR.
    That sounds good to me. I couldn't watch someone be treated as horribly as what they say is going to happen to Melissa. Getting your heart broken and being humiliated in front of millions IS NOT GOOD TV!
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Of course I'll watch. I like Molly and I have nothing against Melissa. I want to see what the explaination is as to why it didn't work out. I'm hoping the AAFR is taped closer to the air date, so we can get a gauge on how the participants are feeling now that it's been over a month since the big "shocker" all went down... I just hope that they all act like adults and show sympathy to Melissa. I can't imagine CH being a big pig about the whole thing. He's usually pretty gentle with the heartbroken ones... I am guessing CH will be very tender with Mel, even though she's just been humiliated in front of a camera...

So to make a short story long.. YES I'll be watching. Wouldn't miss it!

First post here, but be gentle.
    I have been thinking about this for a bit and this is my decision and my deepest fantasy/desire, too: I will watch the finale, the ATR and the AATR. I hope we all do and drive the ratings through the roof!
    Then come next season, punitive damages time if the RS revelations appear to be true. I won't watch. And I hope that they lose millions of viewers besides my one and only television. Next year, the ratings tank, ad revenues tank, syndication revenues tank and it costs ABC and the Fleiss machine dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3333488;
    For a change, I may actually watch the show instead of catching it later and/or coming on here to see what happened. I'm not emotionally invested with anyone this time around, so I'm watching to see how they spin it and try to catch whether they are hiding anything that might support RS's assertions.

Oh, and I'll have a bowl ready in case I when Jason tries to look so concerned as he dumps Melissa. If he says "I know just how you feel" then all bets are off, I may have to turn it off at that point.
    Hee! I always watch the FRC/ATFR and I wouldn't dream of not watching the ones this season.

I don't think there are any innocent parties in this mess. Everybody signed the contract from hell, some of them probably even got paid very well so I doubt anybody is really a victim in this, including St. Melissa, whether she knew about the plot ahead of time or not. If she didn't know, she's a big girl, she should have read the fine print in Fleiss' contract where it says the producers can pretty much portray you in any way and do whatever they want. That should've given her a clue about what she was really getting into. However, I'm inclined to think she did know about all of it and I'm done feeling sorry for her or anyone else involved.

Jason will act like the spineless twerp he is, he will feel really, really sorry and I'd bet my favorite coffee mug that he'll even shed some tears. Whether he'll be crying over his lost popularity, his own stupidity or the fact that there will be no adoring women in the audience to worship him... I couldn't care less. Either way, it should be good!

No, I won't since I believe Melissa will be humilated and I don't care to watch that happen.

I didn't watch deanna's finale either but that was because I really didn't care who she chose and I knew the "highlights" would be available on-line the next day.

I will, however, check out the boards the next day and if it goes down without Melissa being recast the pathetic dumpee, then I can always watch the youtube vids.

ETA. I wouldn't care to see molly or another of the other rejected b'ettes humiliated on any ATFR shows. During the finale and FRC is one thing. But on an ATFR is beyond any my tolerance level. But hey, that's just me.
    Last edited by Jagfan; 02-19-2009 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3333638;
    Of course I'll watch. I like Molly and I have nothing against Melissa. I want to see what the explaination is as to why it didn't work out. I'm hoping the AAFR is taped closer to the air date, so we can get a gauge on how the participants are feeling now that it's been over a month since the big "shocker" all went down... I just hope that they all act like adults and show sympathy to Melissa. I can't imagine CH being a big pig about the whole thing. He's usually pretty gentle with the heartbroken ones... I am guessing CH will be very tender with Mel, even though she's just been humiliated in front of a camera...

So to make a short story long.. YES I'll be watching. Wouldn't miss it!
    I was thinking the same thing.I like Molly and Melissa both.While it is going to kill me to see Mel humiliated on national TV,I want to hear why it didn't work out.I am hoping that both CH and Jason are as gentle as possible with Mel.

I'll make sure to have a glass of red wine and chocolate while I watch.

Nope -I am going to find out about what happened by reading these boards.... much more entertaining.

Of course, curiosity will probably get the better of me and I'll watch. I am an addict.