Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

I was really angry with the way Brad's season played out because while I don't have a problem with him not picking anyone, I still thought he made it seem as if he was going to choose DeAnna. He should've handled his non-choosing in a better manner.

I didn't particularly like DeAnna's season because she seemed different ... way more into being on TV again than honestly trying to find "a husband." The pick of Jesse certainly proved that since it was obvious it wouldn't last.

If this stuff is true about Jason dumping Melissa on the ATFR show with her not expecting it to happen ... well, I guess he gets the title for being the biggest d-bag of all. In all the other seasons the "breakup" is done quietly, and we read about it online.

Who the hell proposes after just a few dates anyway? All of these people hardly know each other.

I am stupid for watching this crap. Maybe I should just avoid these last few episodes.

The part I love about this show is the fan's passion about it. I love the drama of hearing people so mad that they say "I am never watching again" I have seen this for the last three seasons yet this show sucks us all in.

call me crazy but I think that our reaction is half of the show. I never used to get that involved in the bachelor till I found these forums and now I just love it. The part that I love is watching and thinking (hey that wine glass is changing levels like crazy) how was this edited.

There will always be someone hurt in this show. They sign up for it. I wasn't really sad for Jason last year and I thought Brad was wonderful because he stuck it to everyone. If Jason did this on his own. Kudos. If Fliess arranged it and he followed then I say give that man a paycheck because he sure fooled me. I could tell when he wasn't into a girl (shannon) and I thought he was really into the F3.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3331442;
    I will do like I did last year. When I discovered here that Jesse would be F1 I DVR'ed it. The next day I came here and found out that Jesse was, in fact, chosen I didn't watch another minute of anything having to do with the "happy couple". I deleted the episode. So, if RS is wrong and Jason and Melissa are still a couple after the finale I will watch it on DVR.
    I agree. After last season I said I was done with the show. I wanted to see the love story unfold. But when Jason was chosen for this season I had to watch! Never ever again. I'll watch next week but tape the ATRC's and either delete or watch. I'm done. This season Molly has not been edited in a positive, motherly light. I can't see them together at all and HOW it happens is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3331386;
    MMMMMM. That's the best! Me too
    And if I am really excited about watching, I will bring out the extra special snack of crackers and EZ Cheese!

Yes, I will watch--just like I watch the season finale of The Biggest Loser--it is a TV show. Kind of an escape from the reality that I call "life".
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

October Romantic

I've been debating this. Right now it's set as a series recording so I won't have to strain my brain remembering to (or not to) record it. lol I might come here first and see what the reaction is and decide from there ... Ah meh who am I kidding: I will likely watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3332410;
    I'm with you. I won't watch the FRC, the ATFR1 or ATFR2. I can watch "Chuck" and anything on Animal Planet before I watch this anticipated disaster. I did the same during DeAnna's season and experienced no withdrawal pangs when I didn't see her ending.
    Wow I thought I was the only person in the World that watched "Chuck".
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

FORT Fan

Of course I'll watch! I can't wait to see Jason & Melissa twirling and so much in love. They are a great couple IMO. And I want to see that they are still together and planning their wedding and see her parents give their blessing. It is so exciting. I love romantic love-stories.

However, IF these rumors are true and Jason dumps Melissa and takes up with Molly, I will NEVER WATCH the Bachelor or Bachelorette again even if it's Jeremy!

I am going to record it on my DVR. My time zone is later, so I can check the site for everyone's reaction before I decide if I want to watch it. So those of you on the East Coast, fill those of us out on the Pacific Coast with the
    info on if it is a love story or train wreck.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3331765;
    As I said when I first found out about JAWS 4: The Bachelor, you betcha.

I'll have my screwtop bottle of champagne (hic!), disposable glasses smartly engraved with "To the Happy Couple," rather than names, since I anticipate that the female leading role may again change before the After After After, . . . let's see . . . what else? Oh yeah, I'll be wearing my I Went to Eagle's Nest and All I Got Was a Swim in a Cage With the Mechanical Sharks T-shirt . . . am I forgetting anything that's de rigeur?
    An airplane bag for later?

FORT Regular

If it continues to look like RS is correct, then absolutely not. I am really not interested in watching anybody get hurt and humiliated. Also, I do not want to do anything that in any way, shape or form leads to money in evil fleis's pocket. If there is a future season, i may read about it on FORT, but I will not watch, even if it is Melissa because she would just have to humiliate someone else so they can go on to their own season. It is a downward spiral as far as i can tell - no fun.