Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

FORT Regular

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

No.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3331442;
    I will do like I did last year. When I discovered here that Jesse would be F1 I DVR'ed it. The next day I came here and found out that Jesse was, in fact, chosen I didn't watch another minute of anything having to do with the "happy couple". I deleted the episode. So, if RS is wrong and Jason and Melissa are still a couple after the finale I will watch it on DVR.
    I'm with you. I won't watch the FRC, the ATFR1 or ATFR2. I can watch "Chuck" and anything on Animal Planet before I watch this anticipated disaster. I did the same during DeAnna's season and experienced no withdrawal pangs when I didn't see her ending.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Yep! I'll be watching front and center. Everyone always cries foul when their favorite one get's dumped on National TV. (lol) Imo, this happens every season, but I just focus on the fact that the participants knew what they signed for. They knew that somebody would get their feelings really hurt in the finale. So for me, it just a TV show where I get to try and figure out who will be the F1 person, whether there is a real lovestory or not.
    Last edited by 2observe; 02-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.

I have watched every season since the beginning with Alex! I will watch the finale and I refuse to believe RS story. It is so unethical, unreasonable, ridiculous that I will not believe it unless I see it. It does not seem like something Jason would agree to. Especially after he was so hurt by Deanna letting him get down on one knee and propose. I do believe he could change his mind, but I don't believe he would have agreed to this whole fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by jillyfan;3332577;
    I have watched every season since the beginning with Alex! I will watch the finale and I refuse to believe RS story. It is so unethical, unreasonable, ridiculous that I will not believe it unless I see it. It does not seem like something Jason would agree to. Especially after he was so hurt by Deanna letting him get down on one knee and propose. I do believe he could change his mind, but I don't believe he would have agreed to this whole fiasco.
    Well, we haven't seen the way that they handle it yet, so it is possible that it will be dealt with better then we imagine. It is just that we have seen so much Fleiss stuff, that when given something like this, we see the likelihood of it.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Of course I'll be watching! I think you all should too. I'm a Molly fan, but if this all turns out to be BS and I was a Melissa fan, I'd be ticked that I missed it.

Yes, want to hear it all now

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3332582;
    Well, we haven't seen the way that they handle it yet, so it is possible that it will be dealt with better then we imagine. It is just that we have seen so much Fleiss stuff, that when given something like this, we see the likelihood of it.
    I think it's a given that they are going to spin the heck out of this to make everyone come off like roses in this. If we think about the characters each person has been given this season...Melissa was given the insecure dumpee edit, and there you go. Molly was given the confident, go get her man kinda gal edit...and well, there you go.

They'll likely show Jason as torn between two wonderful women, with strong feelings for both... I just want to see how they spin the timing of all of this... when he knew it was over with Melissa, when he started seeing Molly, why Molly is willing to go along with it all.... The average viewer won't have read the RS stuff we have to they'll still try to spin this to their advantage.

To me, that's the million dollar question -- how will they SPIN this?

I will not watch it in real time. I'll DVR the finale and both ATFR fiascos, then sneak a little peak of the last few minutes of the 2nd ATFR.

If I see Miss Molly and Jason together, I won't be able to watch it for months.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

I'll watch for the spin. I think they will soften the edges tremendously...and I can cuss them out as Chris gently leads us into the brave new world of TV dumping. At this point I don't think we will see Melissa's humiliation and it will be interesting to see how they cover that base. In my mind, Jason still will come off a jerk, even with his PR blitz of "I fell in love with two women...I loved all the Final Three in different ways...etc." His brothers are previewed as warning Molly that they don't want to see Jason hurt again...well, boys - HE is the one going to be hurt and it will be interesting to see if HE is thrown under the bus or thrown a life jacket.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)