Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky09;3358117;
    How can anybody not watch these? Maybe we'll all be wrong about this and it's a happy ending.

I'm going to watch, and keep on watching every season.
    Some people chose not to watch based on what Jason supposedly does to Melissa tomorrow night.I would love to be wrong and have it turn out to be a happy ending,but I am finally starting to believe RS and it makes me sick.

But apparently I have no morals because I am a glutton for punishment and I will be watching the future Bachelorette/Bachelor seasons.Now I will do it with my eyes wide open and with little expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3358284;
    Some people chose not to watch based on what Jason supposedly does to Melissa tomorrow night.I would love to be wrong and have it turn out to be a happy ending,but I am finally starting to believe RS and it makes me sick.

But apparently I have no morals because I am a glutton for punishment and I will be watching the future Bachelorette/Bachelor seasons.Now I will do it with my eyes wide open and with little expectations.
    Ah crap. I just realized I've become the perfect viewer for MF. Yes, I'll watch Monday and Tuesday. Yes, I'll watch future TB/ettes, and now I'll be watching with one eye turned toward the hidden storyline --hmm what movie could THIS one be based on...what's the hidden significance of THAT line...etc. God, I'm weak.

FORT Fogey

I will watch tomorrow but not the second one. I don't give a rat's ass about Jason and Molly or their story. I wouldn't even care if they lived down the street from me.

FORT Regular

Will watch tomorrow, just in case. I WILL NOT watch tuesday. I will not give the new couple my time.

FORT Fanatic

I dont know if this is the right thread to post this on but what if they kept the cameras on after the audience was let go?
    What if that is where we find out that Molly and Jason are now engaged? I mean, she is moving to Seattle supposedly. do you move your entire life just to date someone?
    I have a feeling they get engaged and we havent heard the last from the media whore that is Jason.

I would love to do a poll and find out in a few months how many posters said they wouldn't watch again because of this fiasco and got sucked back in during Jillians season. Its like Hotel California...............

If Jason does end up with Molly then I will not watch from that point on... she makes me cringe for some reason.

[QUOTE=I'msotired;3358392;]Ah crap. I just realized I've become the perfect viewer for MF. Yes, I'll watch Monday and Tuesday. Yes, I'll watch future TB/ettes, and now I'll be watching with one eye turned toward the hidden storyline --hmm what movie could THIS one be based on...what's the hidden significance of THAT line...etc.God, I'm weak.QUOTE]

Ha ha.So am I.I will definitely be watching future shows and focusing more on hidden storylines and hidden significances in the future seasons.I am definitely MF's favorite viewer because I don't plan on stopping watching.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3358504;
    I would love to do a poll and find out in a few months how many posters said they wouldn't watch again because of this fiasco and got sucked back in during Jillians season. Its like Hotel California...............
    Haha, I love it! "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!" So true. I suspect that many of those who have said they won't watch again might get sucked in once more. I know myself too well and I can't turn down a good drama, as much as I dislike Fleiss, and especially now that Jilly will be on! So I'll be watching every darn minute on Monday AND Tuesday and I expect to be back for the next season as well ...

FORT Newbie

I'll definately be watching tonight. Tomorrow, not sure yet it depends on how tonight plays out. But if it plays out that Jason proposed, and the ATFR1is so he can dump Melissa to be with Molly.............. then yeah for sure let me off this ride, it's making me nauseous! No more bachelor/ette shows for me.