Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

I'm sure I'll probably watch, but I'm not going to like it. Next season,.............NO WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3355999;
    IF I WATCH... IT WILL BE using online TV ... I REFUSE to give MoFo his ratings !!!
    Just to clarify: someone up thread posted that watching online TV still gives them the ratings, as does DVR'ing / TIVO'ing it. So if you want to put the hurt on ABC, watch it in real time while doing the laundry and barely paying attention. Your viewing won't register unless you're in a Nielson household.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3355027;

So for my final post... My ode to Howard Beale

I am so done with this show!
    I will NOT be watching the show on Monday or Tuesday night.
    I feel like someone has died, the wake is on Monday and the funeral is on Tuesday.
    I hate funerals!

So,
    I'm taking my LIFE back!
    The reason I enjoyed being part of this community was for the purpose of sleuthing and chatting about the sleuthing with ya'll.
    However, since this has now become a travesty of a freak show, I am signing out.

Jason, sorry man but you won't come out of this smelling like a rose. Ain't going to happen for you. You may have bought the lie but the price was too high.

To think that Molly will actually move to Seattle for "happily ever after".... after supposedly being ONLY with you for the last month, knowing that you and Melissa were having it on for more than a month after she was dissed... Nope not buying that.
    And will her mom and dad love and respect you enough after all this goes down so that she can stay with you???

And to think that they were all party to this with an innocent child such as TY.

And to my fellow Canadian Jillian, my advice is RUN!!!! Don't do the Bachelorette.
    You don't need to run the risk of ruining your own reputation and putting more stress and pressure on your family. Seriously, I really wonder if in one year from now, will Jason think this was all worth it?? Will his family? Will Melissa?

In a year, will Molly still be happy in her pup tent, the lavish gift ABC gave in exchange for her compromising her integrity on the altar of America's love/hate romance with entertainment???

I will NOT be back for the Bachelorette or future Bachelor shows.

There is no longer a reason to sleuth. You will never get to the real truth behind what actually happened.

See ya Howard Beale. Rest In Peace.

Aww. Well said, and ITA.

I think what I'm most pissed off about is that Fleiss apparently chose Jillian as the next Bachelorette. He's not letting all of us off the hook and he's a sick genius. I do not want to watch if she is the Bachelorette but I might and I HATE IT. I adore her and she's too good for this.

That said, I'm honestly torn about if I'll watch on Monday. When is the AFR2 supposed to air?

I definitely won't be watching, however, it does make me regret one thing. I was really looking forward to the pukeing over the balcony scene. LOL

... same here. I am done !!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3356362;
    Just to clarify: someone up thread posted that watching online TV still gives them the ratings, as does DVR'ing / TIVO'ing it. So if you want to put the hurt on ABC, watch it in real time while doing the laundry and barely paying attention. Your viewing won't register unless you're in a Nielson household.

Aww. Well said, and ITA.

I think what I'm most pissed off about is that Fleiss apparently chose Jillian as the next Bachelorette. He's not letting all of us off the hook and he's a sick genius. I do not want to watch if she is the Bachelorette but I might and I HATE IT. I adore her and she's too good for this.

That said, I'm honestly torn about if I'll watch on Monday. When is the AFR2 supposed to air?
    I am really surprized Jillian would agree to be the next bachelorette after what went down on this season. I think I am afraid for her. But... Lets say she is doing this to see if 'maybe' she really can find true love, and also, hey, this will definetely help her career a little. Maybe Jillian Knowing that the show doesnt have good odds of really finding that special someone and the BS that comes along with it - maybe she'll be wise enough to make the show work to HER advantage - and not anyone elses. Like Fliess's.

I will watch the FRC, but it will be hard. I'll watch the 1st AFTR, but I'm not going to watch the 2nd AFTR. Whether Jason was in on it or not from the get go, I do believe that ABC orchestrated Jason hooking up with Molly BEFORE he broke it off with Melissa, maybe upon Jason's request or Jason telling them that he felt he made a mistake. Jason, if he were truly a gentleman, would never have broken up with her on national television, which to me, proves he IS a slimeball. Not only did Jason cheat on Melissa, he didnt have the ballicks to say NO, I'm not breaking up with her on tv. Plain and simple. He could have just said no. Douchebag he is. As for Molly, dont tell me she didnt 'know' what was going on, which makes her just as bad in my opinion. She's just as guilty as Jason is. Why would anyone want to watch them revel in their actions?

I highly doubt I'll watch the bachelor series any longer. I think its gone so far downhill, its turned into something really ugly. It was a great show at one time, it really was. Yes, I love the sleuthing that goes with watching the show, and I'll miss alot of the fun times i've had here on the bachelor forum. I'll certainly read the forums from time to time, but I'll stick with my other shows instead (Survivor and the Amazing race. Seems like there is another new one coming out that looks good too, and I dont mean Fliess's new Cougar series. Bleeeeecccccck!!)

I think the ending to Jason's story, and the realization he is an azz just like the rest of them leaves a sick feeling in my tummy. I deal with enough BS in my own life (making sure homework gets done, getting kids to baseball practice, feeding my husbands ego, er, uh, I mean feeding my husband... Life), and I deal with people that are the in Melissa's shoes everyday and I see families and individuals absolutely ripped apart. Its heart wrenching sometimes. I dont need to watch it on tv. I feel bad for everyone involved, and hope that Melissa is doing well.

Great job sleuthing everyone!!!

I won't be watching any of the episodes on Monday, Tuesday, or whenever. I'm watching Chuck and then if nothing else tickles my fancy, I will sit in front of my TV and watch QVC hawk electronics or exercise equipment or the nifty Cricut scapbook do everything machine. Or if I'm really tapped out, I'll let my husband turn to The Golf Channel and watch Hank Haney try to redo Charles Barkley's swing.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3340484;
    Wouldn't miss it for anything! (well, not quite anything). And no matter how it's played it won't affect my watching the next edition either. I'm not into it for the romance/engagement/marriage...I enjoy trying to piece it all together, analyze the dialogue for story fit, change my mind a dozen times. This season has been a roller coaster ride with thrills galore. Why stop now?

What has led me to miss Bachelor seasons of the past was not being interested in the guy featured, not what happened the season before. I saw all 4 Bach'ettes (and I didn't even LIKE Deanna!) but there were some Bach seasons I missed. Matt (London?) the guy from Paris (name?) and Charlie, since I figured he was an actor looking for publicity so why bother. I am just hoping that they stop featuring sympathy cases (Deanna, Jason) and start bringing on more cool people (Jillian?) or an unknown for the next Bachelor.

FORT Newbie

I'll be watching the ATFR1. I haven't missed an episode of this one yet. I'm not sure if I'll watch ATFR2 though. If Jason dumps Melissa on national TV whether scripted or not, I'm done with the bachelor/bachelorette shows (sorry Jillian.)

Other than it takes a first class jerk to do that, any show that would have the break up aired for all to see then nope, isn't the show I care to watch. Yes, up till the final selection they all go into it knowing they can be "dumped" if you want to call it that, but that's it, they KNOW. I don't care if it was Melissa/Molly or any of them, no one deserves to have something like that play out on tv. So yeah, this is the final season for me.

On a side note, Melissa seems like a nice person, could you imagine if he selected Megan, Erica or Natalie and then broke up with at the ATFR??? ouch!

How can anybody not watch these? Maybe we'll all be wrong about this and it's a happy ending.

I'm going to watch, and keep on watching every season.

No I will not watch and I will probably not watch the bachelor/ette again!!!!!