Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3355248;
    I'd rather read or watch a true love story--ABC has killed all the soaps on Daytime as well.
    Oh, I couldn't agree more! These past two go-'rounds with TB and the decimation of General Hospital have done me in too. I can't seem to get a good love story from ABC - daytime/reality/nighttime-Grey's Anatomy? Hardly. Where to look for a little romance??

What's worse about this is that they're real people, and it would have been so great to see a love story and not a heartbreak story. I'm not going to watch anymore if that's the angle they're going to take every time. I guess I'm not the audience they want.

I'm watching all 3 to see if it plays out as expected. I'm not sure I could if I were invested but I haven't been all season.

Nope, not gonna watch. I think what they did to Melissa was totally inhumane. To play with a woman's feelings and emotions for the sake of ratings is heartless and cruel!! I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to fall in love with a man, have him ask me to be his wife,(albeit on reality show) and then have him tell me in front of a camera, sorry babe... and realize I had been set-up!! I don't know how Jason can look at himself in the mirror!

Yeah, thanks but no thanks... I'm not going to add to their ratings bonanz!!

FORT Fan

I'll definitely watch it! I'll give myself the chance to see what happened rather than rely on another's take of the show.

The show is still great entertainment, pure and simple. I don't believe what Reality Steve says as I can't see the producers wanting to show Jason in such a poor light. They want ratings, but they are not going to totally alienate the audience in the process.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

No I won't watch it because I believe Fleiss is a sadistic pig and I'd rather not have anything to do with his sick line of thinking.
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3355638;
    I'll be watching. I asked this question on a different board but never saw a response. Does anyone remember the hot dog toppings and what they meant? I want to have a late dinner (to time it with the FRC/ATFR show) and have hot dogs with whatever topping indicates Jason's a turd. Thanks!
    Ketchup is a momma's boy.

Kraut guy is the 'bad boy'

Mustard is the guy you want to settle down with, because he's part ketchup and part 'kraut.

Oh, and onions is a guy that will never get married.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3355696;
    Ketchup is a momma's boy.

Kraut guy is the 'bad boy'

Mustard is the guy you want to settle down with, because he's part ketchup and part 'kraut.

Oh, and onions is a guy that will never get married.
    Thank you so much! Ketchup and onions coming right up. My husband may not like the onion breath but I doubt I'll be feeling "chummy" after the show anyway.

FORT Newbie

no way! not after reading what Jason did to Melissa. That is no "love story." I would rather watch Jack Bauer fake shoot people than watch a fake love story.

I've never taken this show as seriously as many of you. It's been crystal clear since Bob's season that it isn't about love, romance or finding a "soulmate". It's about drama, characters, shock & ratings.
    I admit, I watch it to laugh & shake my head at the behavior of the "characters". Wake UP! Most of them aren't there to find love. They are there to be on TV. Some are hoping for entertainment exposure, or to promote their business ventures (like Brad). I figure they are setting themselves up to be used & laughed at, so why not? We all know & expect them to not really be together by the time the show finishes airing. Come on now, admit it.
    But this season, it went a little too far. Setting that poor girl up from the beginning to be humiliated on National TV (in a "special", no less) is just a little to rancid for me. I just don't care to watch it this time.