Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Are you going to watch the finale and ATR..and AATR?

Yeah I am going to watch as it will be interesting to see how the editing goes down.

Absolutely, I'll watch.

Sometimes watching the bachelor involves the anticipation of "the most romantic rose ceremony ever" and other times it involves the anticipation of "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever" ~ either way, I'm there!

Of course, after this season, I think the show should be moved to MTV or VH1 ~ its really more in line with their programming at this point.

No I not be watching as I through with this show if it turns out like Rs says
    no way I going watch Melissa be done this way by Jason a guy I always love to see . I sick of bad shows and lies . I stick to hallmark and life from now on .
    I not be watching Jillian show either as I done seen her hurt and if they throw Jason under the bus and get away with it they do it to Jillian too. if he dumps Melissa no way he going come out good on show. jmo

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lvmaui;3331585;
    I will watch out of curiousity. However, I think I'm done with the show after this season. I can't take the lies and deceit.
    I agree. Will probably watch it with hubby as he is spoiler free although he has endured my rantings the past few weeks as I moved out of Lurkerville.

I'd rather read or watch a true love story--ABC has killed all the soaps on Daytime as well.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3355099;
    I'm watching the ATFR2 now...why? Jilly! I wasn't going to watch the next Bachelorette unless it was Jillian and I'm so happy it's her! Although, I don't trust Fleiss at all.
    Maybe this was answered but was Jillian at the show or just announced? If she was there I wonder how she reacted to Jason(if they were in the same room).

addison h.

it so hard to decide because I do like melissa and I want to see her and I really did like jason but this situation is so incalled for I'm thinking about tuning out... (at the very least dvr"ing" it)

quick survey: out of all the bachelors...
    alex, aaron, andrew, bob, jesse, byron, charlie, travis, plo, andy, brad, matt, jason....who would you genuinely be interested in?

I'd say andrew, jesse, brad, and matt

Yes I'll watch because if everything goes down like its being said, there is going to be some fireworks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3355347;
    it so hard to decide because I do like melissa and I want to see her and I really did like jason but this situation is so incalled for I'm thinking about tuning out... (at the very least dvr"ing" it)

quick survey: out of all the bachelors...
    alex, aaron, andrew, bob, jesse, byron, charlie, travis, plo, andy, brad, matt, jason....who would you genuinely be interested in?

I'd say andrew, jesse, brad, and matt
    For me Jesse (have to root for the my fellow Canadian) and Brad.

FORT Fanatic

Sure will. Should be quite interesting. I just hope we are shown enough to figure out the time line. Every season that I watch I become more insightful in terms of dialogue and edit. Don't play favorites and you won't get hurt would be my motto. As to Jillian, they are probably working on her script as we speak, thinking of what types they need to cast, how they want their story to play out. I'm Canadian, so I'll be watching with interest if she really is the next sacrificial lamb.

I'll be watching. I asked this question on a different board but never saw a response. Does anyone remember the hot dog toppings and what they meant? I want to have a late dinner (to time it with the FRC/ATFR show) and have hot dogs with whatever topping indicates Jason's a turd. Thanks!