Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

POST FRC - Comings and Goings

jlccaz had a brilliant idea of starting a new thread about post filming events.

And I agree! So, to start out.....to the best of our knowledge:

Melissa was back at work on December 3rd.
    Molly was back at work on January 16th.

FORT Fan

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Melissa created a myspace..not sure what date exactly but it is indeed her real myspace. There are pics of her and Jillian during the show (SC's) but none of her and Molly...no mention of Molly at all.

FORT Fanatic

Melissa logged into her myspace on November 30th
    Melissa deleted her myspace on December 1st

Jason did an interview on December 3rd which was released at a later date - January 2009

FORT Fan

Shannons myspace indicates that the Women Tell All Special taped last night/early this morning (?)

Jillian back at work week after Thanksgiving?

Dec. 3--Jason gives gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World."

Jan 5-12--Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt. After that NADA. Clammed up tighter than "The Man in the Iron Mask"

First two week of January (until 16th) Molly alleged to have been in LA.

FORT Fan

Jason spotting having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle Jan 30th.

please tell me they are NOT considering her for the next bachelorette....

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3322314;
    Jillian back at work week after Thanksgiving?

Dec. 3--Jason gives gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World."

Jan 5-12--Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt. After that NADA. Clammed up tighter than "The Man in the Iron Mask"

First two week of January (until 16th) Molly alleged to have been in LA.

FORT Fan

Don't know who posted this...but was there a Jason and F1 spotting in Hawaii recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3322615;
    Don't know who posted this...but was there a Jason and F1 spotting in Hawaii recently?
    Yes, they were with Bigfoot and the Abominable Snowman standing on the precipice of the Kilauea Volcano. No, seriously, somebody posted somewhere that somebody's cousin was "sure" they'd seen them. Amazingly, they were unable to capture the event by camera or cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3322615;
    I saved the post, not sure who posted it though.

Possible Jason and F1 sighting in Hawaii???!!!

OK - I just joined FORT because I had to get some feedback on what you all think -- here's the story: A friend of mine is on vacation in Hawaii (on the Big Island) right now as we speak. This past Sat night she calls me and says she just saw Jason with a woman being taped by a film crew at her resort (a Hilton resort -- not sure which part of the island). Unfortunately, she has not been watching this season so could not tell me who the woman was, but she said it was a petite brunette with a ponytail. She recognized Jason from TV promos and said some girls next to her were freaking out and started shouting "OMG - it's the Bachelor!" My friend said that Jason was wearing capri shorts with a long sleeved blue shirt and the woman was in a coral halter sundress. They were walking along a path in the garden being filmed and then they came out on a balcony overlooking a pond and were filmed on the balcony. Last night I paused my TV while watching The Bachelor and took pics on my camera phone of Molly and Melissa and sent them to my friend. She texted back that she is almost positive the woman she saw was Melissa.

So . . . if it really was Jason and Mel, why would ABC allow them to be seen together in public? And what were they filming? My friend said she is staying at a resort on 60 acres and that it is pretty private and she really doesn't see a lot of people around. But still, you would think ABC would be keeping them top-secret.

Again, my friend is not 100% sure of who the woman was but she did say she recognized Jason and the girls near her were really excited and freaking out about "The Bachelor". They even ran closer to take pictures. I have been trying to figure out what the heck was going on!

Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast