Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

You would think so. But maybe because of the RS expose and now Fleiss coming out with his spin on things, maybe they want the wedding to be considered a shocker? It would be something we wouldn't expect from them and I think that the average viewer would be saying WTH.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Oh gee, a shot-gun wedding (not because of bun in oven but because of Fleiss death-grip contract)? Much as I love sharks, I wouldn't think anyone deserved such a mess just for signing that pact with the dark side. Chums, that would be shark chum indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3324342;
    Oh gee, a shot-gun wedding (not because of bun in oven but because of Fleiss death-grip contract)? Much as I love sharks, I wouldn't think anyone deserved such a mess just for signing that pact with the dark side. Chums, that would be shark chum indeed.
    The first Single Dad bachelor is NOT going to be the first one to precipitously launch himself into marriage. No matter how friendly his ex wife is at this point, I can't see a custodial parent marrying someone that precipitously.

From Kirkland Reporter, Jan 14 ( so we can start putting some meat on the bones)

Q: Any wedding details?

A: No. We have not started talking about the wedding. We’re both adjusting to the show’s airing and adjusting to what things are going to be like now and afterwards. This was the most incredible way to meet her. And now we need to make sure that everything’s going to move at the right pace for us too.

And the Bonnie hunt quote:

Bonnie gets Jason to open up about making that final decision that will change his life and he tells her, “I really honestly did fall in love with two girls. It really, really, really was the biggest rollercoaster day of my life. I was up all night. It’s really thinking what’s in your head, what’s in your heart, what’s in your soul, what’s in your gut and really following all those things at the same time.”

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3324354;
    And the Bonnie hunt quote:

Bonnie gets Jason to open up about making that final decision that will change his life and he tells her, “I really honestly did fall in love with two girls. It really, really, really was the biggest rollercoaster day of my life. I was up all night. It’s really thinking what’s in your head, what’s in your heart, what’s in your soul, what’s in your gut and really following all those things at the same time.
    Sounds like the thing that infected Sigourny Weaver.

Bachelor 13: The Alien
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3324358;
    Sounds like the thing that infected Sigourny Weaver.

Bachelor 13: The Alien
    LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3323505;
    That is his ex-wife and the little boy is Ty. But the other people in the picture is not Jason's family.
    The woman in the hat looks like Jason's SIL, Leslie, and that looks like his brother beside her. She was at the HTD for Jason & Dee and she was with Ty waiting for Jason in the episode when he & the 5 girls were in Seattle which aired a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323554;
    UPDATES FROM OUR CURRENT POSTS SO FAR:

November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into then deleted her MySpace

December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:

December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - ..gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:

January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - SOURCE:

January 8: Ellen show tapes in LA; he's in studio 1/8 for show aired 1/9

January 9: Jason in LA to tape Kimmel, airs late night that night

January 12: Bonnie Hunt -- Jason in studio in LA (tapes 1/8 or 19)

-- Kidd Kraddick radio interview (Jason still in LA?? Studio to record is in Dallas TEX)

January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (last printed interview) - SOURCE:

Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches"

on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:

January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:

January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:

January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE:

January 27: RS releases bombshell announcement

January 28 -- filming of Where are they now segments in LA (featuring people from a variety of past seasons, not Jason & Co., to be clear)

January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:

February 12: Fleiss added additional AFTR show

February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace (and per cupcakes find on the school auction website)

I'm sure I read or heard an interview by Jason and he was asked where he watched the first episode which had just aired 1/5 and he said he was actually on his way back from New York where he had been doing interviews. He said he got home in the middle of it and watched it with his brother and his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3324002;
    A couple of days ago Blondiegal said the theory about the Mel's parents in NZ did not pan out.
    That was not me but maybe it was someone else. So many different posters it is difficult to tell who said what when (that sounds like one of RS's clues. ). Jelle posted the PM we received from the source about the possibility of Melissa's parents traveling to NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3324332;
    If it was just a wedding, don't you think they could have mentioned that on the first ATFR? How long would that have taken?
    Yes, I am seriously doubting a wedding. That theory came about with all the reported conditions RS had regarding the finale, but those conditions have since been dismissed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas