Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 310

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3324001;
    I don't think it is as shocking as Brad's season as probably everyone would agree that Jason wouldn't want to get engaged to someone without meeting her family first and without her father's approval. It wouldn't really shock me that he says he has to wait and they end up getting engaged in the end. I don't think it would shock most people.
    Fleiss has said this will be more shocking than when Brad chose NO ONE...at that point that was jaw-dropping and a first for the show...so this season TOPS that finale....what can it be...guess we have to wait and see..

  2. #62
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Add to timeline: Feb. 15--Fleiss tells NY Times season finale will leave viewers "hyperventilating" and that it's "freakish." A direct contradiction to CH in early December saying to "bring hankies, not defibrillators" to finale showing. Apparently somebody suffered massive heart failure in the interim.
    Last edited by BritLit; 02-15-2009 at 07:49 PM.

  3. #63
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    UPDATES FROM OUR CURRENT POSTS SO FAR:

    November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into, then deleted her MySpace.

    December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:

    December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - Gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:

    January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - 2 SOURCES: (1. Facebook=Posted by "soleel" 1/16/09 "...my husband heard that she was in LA/California for the past couple of weeks compliments of ABC") (2. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")

    January 8: Jason on the Ellen show - tapes in LA; He's in studio 1/8 for show - aired 1/9.

    January 9: Jason in LA to tape Kimmel, airs late night that night.

    January 12: Jason on Bonnie Hunt show - in studio in LA (tapes 1/8 or 19) and on Kidd Kraddick radio interview (Jason still in LA?? Studio to record is in Dallas TEX)

    January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (The last printed interview) - SOURCE:

    Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media: Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:

    January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:

    January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:

    January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE: (1/6/09 Facebook by "soleel". Her husband work's at Kohl's Corp.)

    January 27: Steve releases bombshell announcement

    January 28 -- The filming of "Where Are They Now?" segments in LA (featuring people from a variety of past seasons, not Jason & Co., to be clear)

    January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:

    February 12: Fleiss' public statements - "People like to see the emotional rollercoaster of romance more than the completed romance.", "The show will end with a "jaw-dropping" finale.", "Just when you think the show is going to end, it doesn't" and Chris Harrison's statements of "I "liked what Jason did" and that "it took a lot of guts."

    February 12: Fleiss added the additional AFTR show.

    February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace (and per cupcakes find on the school auction website)

    Last edited by Ryvetted; 02-15-2009 at 08:06 PM.

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3324009;
    Add to timeline: Feb. 15--Fleiss tells NY Times season finale will leave viewers "hyperventilating" and that it's "freakish." A direct contradiction to CH in early December saying to "bring hankies, not defibrillators" to finale showing. Apparently somebody suffered massive heart failure in the interim.
    I don't want to see anything freakish--goodness, I want to see love....not freaks!

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3323997;
    JMO but that sounds way too tame and not close to what I would consider jaw dropping.
    But at the same time, it can't be TOO out there either since according to Fleiss, the show ends with a happy couple. He even said just last week that they might do a wedding special with them in the future.

    I kinda hope no one does figure it out. As long as it's the build-up and not the end result that's shocking, I'm ok with not knowing. It's just something else to look forward to and anticipate.

  6. #66
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    460

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3324001;
    I don't think it is as shocking as Brad's season as probably everyone would agree that Jason wouldn't want to get engaged to someone without meeting her family first and without her father's approval. It wouldn't really shock me that he says he has to wait and they end up getting engaged in the end. I don't think it would shock most people.
    The whole family approval thing feels so darn scripted that's it's annoying already. It's probably correct though. Poor Molly is just along for the ride. I have a hunch we're going to be quite disappointed in a couple of weeks, because we've been desensitized.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    What would make it jaw-dropping? Could Deanna fill his head with doubts about Melissa? Enough, so that Melissa is the first to get out of the limo, they both have little nervous breakdowns, then he faces Molly, and she tells him, in the moment of truth, that he and Melissa are really the ones who should be together? Then he calls back Melissa and they reconcile?

    Where's the spinning head icon???

  8. #68
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    What I want to share with you is that quite by accident, it turns out that I have a connection to Melissa's family. I have relatives who are in ***** TX which is a suburb of Dallas. One of them is a neighbor to Melissa's parents. My ***** told me that they (Melissa's family) had gone to NZ for "some sort of TV show, back before Christmas sometime"
    Here is the same post that I think BlondieGal recieved. I have taken out the information to protect the poster.

    Also, I do not think that we can say any particular dates that Molly was in LA. She returned to work on 1/16, so if she was in LA before that, she would have flown home at the latest on 1/15. I do not think we can pinpoint the dates she was there other than it was after Thanksgiving and before 1/15.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3324017;
    But at the same time, it can't be TOO out there either since according to Fleiss, the show ends with a happy couple. He even said just last week that they might do a wedding special with them in the future.

    I kinda hope no one does figure it out. As long as it's the build-up and not the end result that's shocking, I'm ok with not knowing. It's just something else to look forward to and anticipate.
    Mike Fleiss, himself, compared the season ending to the movie "Network". That movie is considered iconoclastic. This is Mike Fleiss(cousin of Heidi Fleiss), we are talking about that considered this, not someone directing for the Lifetime channel. So I think it could very well be over the top. I hope.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3324065;
    Mike Fleiss, himself, compared the season ending to the movie "Network". That movie is considered iconoclastic. This is Mike Fleiss(cousin of Heidi Fleiss), we are talking about that considered this, not someone directing for the Lifetime channel. So I think it could very well be over the top. I hope.
    Whatever happens, it appears the end result (Jason and Melissa, engaged) is the same. So I think that no matter how dramatic the build-up is, a lot of people (who were hoping for more) will still be disappointed.

    Yes, this is Mike Fliess. But this is also the "Bachelor", which is in essence, a cheesy show about love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.