Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

FORT Fan

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Wasn't there also something about her getting an agent? Somebody who was in the same sorrority I think it was...

FORT Regular

What about Blondiegirl's info that Melissa's parents were in NZ "before the holidays"? I think this came from her, and I haven't looked back to find the exact post nor can I remember what source(s) she had. I'm just working on half-baked brain cells at this point.

Is this relevant at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo;3323881;
    What about Blondiegirl's info that Melissa's parents were in NZ "before the holidays"? I think this came from her, and I haven't looked back to find the exact post nor can I remember what source(s) she had. I'm just working on half-baked brain cells at this point.

Is this relevant at all?
    That was from somebody who heard it from their friends whose friend's cousin supposedly lives on the Rycroft's street.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3323869;
    I think that came from the wife of the guy who works with Molly at Kohl's--not the best source, obviously, but she didn't go back to work until Jan. 16. Whereabouts otherwise unaccounted for.

Might want to add into timeline the statements of Fleiss and CH on Feb 12, which is when Chris said he "liked what [Jason] did" and that "it took a lot of guts."
    It would take guts to purpose to someone without ever meeting her family. That would actually be shocking for Jason to do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3323886;
    It would take guts to purpose to someone without ever meeting her family. That would actually be shocking for Jason to do.
    Would it be a Bachelor first?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3323884;
    That was from somebody who heard it from their friends whose friend's cousin supposedly lives on the Rycroft's street.
    Oh, okay ... in the meantime, I found it. It's post #1528 in the Melissa spoiler thread:

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3306201;
    I was told this tidbit of information but I have no way of validating it ~ it was reported that Melissa's family "went to New Zealand back before Christmas sometime." This was told by someone who does not watch this show nor knew about Melissa being on this show at the time. Do with that what you will.

Okay...here's a thought. I'm not sure if anyone has posted it this way or not. RS has said it's not the Who, but the How...So, we've known for ages that it's Melissa (SC's, freckles, pinky rings, Molly flying to LA for possible Bach'ette meetings, etc.) but the "How" of it will be "jaw-dropping." We've also read that what Jason did at the end "took guts." Sooooo, here's my thought: He chooses Melissa, but can't go through with a proposal until he meets her parents and gets their approval. There's a big problem with that because the parents don't want to go public. It's something to do with those parents, I think. He refuses to commit at the FRC (which would take guts, not to follow through with ABCs template), and ABC decides to fly the parents to NZ to seal the deal.

I don't know now...is that "jaw-dropping" enough for this season? Maybe not, but maybe a few of you sleuthers can add or delete to this hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3323969;
    Okay...here's a thought. I'm not sure if anyone has posted it this way or not. RS has said it's not the Who, but the How...So, we've known for ages that it's Melissa (SC's, freckles, pinky rings, Molly flying to LA for possible Bach'ette meetings, etc.) but the "How" of it will be "jaw-dropping." We've also read that what Jason did at the end "took guts." Sooooo, here's my thought: He chooses Melissa, but can't go through with a proposal until he meets her parents and gets their approval. There's a big problem with that because the parents don't want to go public. It's something to do with those parents, I think. He refuses to commit at the FRC (which would take guts, not to follow through with ABCs template), and ABC decides to fly the parents to NZ to seal the deal.

I don't know now...is that "jaw-dropping" enough for this season? Maybe not, but maybe a few of you sleuthers can add or delete to this hypothesis.
    JMO but that sounds way too tame and not close to what I would consider jaw dropping. Fleiss compared the finale to Chayefsky's film Network. This movie totally jumped the shark considering it's release was in 1976. I am hoping I won't be disappointed.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3323969;

I don't think it is as shocking as Brad's season as probably everyone would agree that Jason wouldn't want to get engaged to someone without meeting her family first and without her father's approval. It wouldn't really shock me that he says he has to wait and they end up getting engaged in the end. I don't think it would shock most people.

A couple of days ago Blondiegal said the theory about the Mel's parents in NZ did not pan out.