Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

FORT Fogey

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3323784;
    Two interviews of Jason's that might give timeline clues if someone can identify them. In the first one (maybe the Dec. 3 interview, he says that the F1 is definitely moving to Seattle "if she isn't already here." In the second, probably early January, when asked about F1 relocating to Seattle, he says they're just "taking things slow." Did something happen in that month to throw a wet blanket on the relationship? As a far as Bach history goes, "taking things slow" is usually code for "ain't happening anymore".
    He never indicated that she might not move to Seattle.

During the Access Hollywood interview, he was asked very specifically when exactly she would be moving, if it would be right after the show finishes airing. And he said that they haven't talked about that "in details".

And I would assume the "if she's not here already" was because of Emily. She's from Seattle and was eliminated the first night, but this interview took place before then. So saying that she would have to move to Seattle, would eliminate one of the girls before the show even started. He never said that in the interviews after the premiere.

ETA: And as far as "taking things slow". It's different when a child's involved. Especially when it comes to moving in together (assuming they would be).
    Last edited by ky-la; 02-15-2009 at 05:50 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3323808;
    Dec 10 PEOPLE.com: Im engaged! Mesnick says. I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. Im completely in love.
    That interview was actually done on Dec. 2. The picture of Jason in the magazine was dated.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3323784;
    Two interviews of Jason's that might give timeline clues if someone can identify them. In the first one (maybe the Dec. 3 interview, he says that the F1 is definitely moving to Seattle "if she isn't already here." In the second, probably early January, when asked about F1 relocating to Seattle, he says they're just "taking things slow." Did something happen in that month to throw a wet blanket on the relationship? As a far as Bach history goes, "taking things slow" is usually code for "ain't happening anymore".

Did the "taking things slow" interview correspond to the January 7-9 interview where he talks about "no wedding plans"? Are they one in the same?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323554;
    UPDATES FROM OUR CURRENT POSTS SO FAR:

November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into then deleted her MySpace

December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:

December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - ..gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:

January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - SOURCE:

January 8: Ellen show tapes in LA; he's in studio 1/8 for show aired 1/9

January 9: Jason in LA to tape Kimmel, airs late night that night

January 12: Bonnie Hunt -- Jason in studio in LA (tapes 1/8 or 19)

-- Kidd Kraddick radio interview (Jason still in LA?? Studio to record is in Dallas TEX)

January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (last printed interview) - SOURCE:

Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches"

on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:

January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:

January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:

January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE:

January 27: RS releases bombshell announcement

January 28 -- filming of Where are they now segments in LA (featuring people from a variety of past seasons, not Jason & Co., to be clear)

January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:

February 12: Fleiss added additional AFTR show

February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace (and per cupcakes find on the school auction website)

Why was Molly in LA? The rumor was to discuss being the next Bach'ette. If she was F2, then perhaps she decided to take another go at Jason while she was there, which would explain his hesitation/guilt/uncertainty in those January interviews? Or, if she was actually F1, perhaps something happened while she was there to dampen his enthusiasm.....hence the glitches and the alleged rendezvous with Mel?

Maybe January 27th is the day Mel and Jason broke it off. But how in the heck could she already be engaged to someone else?

Between the day Jason said "no wedding plans" and January 27th (Doomsday), we had posters here claiming that Mel and Jason were planning a wedding. One said the wedding would be "soon." Those sources have disappeared or clammed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3323838;
    Why was Molly in LA? The rumor was to discuss being the next Bach'ette. If she was F2, then perhaps she decided to take another go at Jason while she was there, which would explain his hesitation/guilt/uncertainty in those January interviews? Or, if she was actually F1, perhaps something happened while she was there to dampen his enthusiasm.....hence the glitches and the alleged rendezvous with Mel?

Maybe January 27th is the day Mel and Jason broke it off. But how in the heck could she already be engaged to someone else?

Between the day Jason said "no wedding plans" and January 27th (Doomsday), we had posters here claiming that Mel and Jason were planning a wedding. One said the wedding would be "soon." Those sources have disappeared or clammed up.
    Was this actually posted or is this something that took on a life of it's own?

I think several have posted (myself included) rumors of Melissa being seen in male/bf company, but I hadn't actually seen posts taking it further--maybe I missed them.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3323838;

It's there to determine whether or not the rumor was true. Do we know the source of who said Molly was in L.A. for whatever reason? If we don't, it'll be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323851;
    It's there to determine whether or not the rumor was true. Do we know the source of who said Molly was in L.A. for whatever reason? If we don't, it'll be deleted.
    I think that came from the wife of the guy who works with Molly at Kohl's--not the best source, obviously, but she didn't go back to work until Jan. 16. Whereabouts otherwise unaccounted for.

Might want to add into timeline the statements of Fleiss and CH on Feb 12, which is when Chris said he "liked what [Jason] did" and that "it took a lot of guts."
    Last edited by BritLit; 02-15-2009 at 06:26 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3323850;
    Was this actually posted or is this something that took on a life of it's own?

I think several have posted (myself included) rumors of Melissa being seen in male/bf company, but I hadn't actually seen posts taking it further--maybe I missed them.
    Several regulars have said this and claimed to have some backup on it. I am skeptical because of the short timeline and the fact that they are not even supposed to be dating under their contracts. But I know nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3323869;
    I think that came from the wife of the guy who works with Molly at Kohl's--not the best source, obviously, but she didn't go back to work until Jan. 16. Whereabouts otherwise unaccounted for.

Might want to add into timeline the statements of Fleiss and CH on Jan 12, which is when Chris said he "liked what [Jason] did" and that "it took a lot of guts."

What if somehow we are reading things wrong and Molly is the F1 and she was in LA spending time with Jason while he interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3323851;
    It came from two different sources at two different times. One from a poster here, and another from a facebook account.

Here is the post made a few weeks back (posted on January 16th) from someone else with similar information:

Quote Originally Posted by soleel;3280564;
    Molly did indeed just return to work as of today... 01/16/09. My husband works at Kohls corp in Menomenee Falls WI. He works in a neighboring office...and today the buzz was she was back at work for the first time since the filming has ended!!! Rumor has it at his workplace that she has been being considered for the next bacholerette. hmm..wonder where she has been this whole time though?? I guess she is really well liked there..Im a fan of hers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by soleel;3280894;
    Just to clarify....Menomenee Falls is a suburb of Milwaukee about 25 mins outside of downtown. Im assuming, I dont know, that Molly probably lives in or near the city. Downtown is a great place to live and all of my firends also live there...especially of her age. Yes I had to ask my husband a bunch of questions, which is quite funny cause guys dont care about this stuff. Kohls corp has over 2,000+ employees but a wonderful company to work for and is very flexible so its not shocking for me to know that she had all that extra time off. Also, my husband heard that she was in LA/California for the past couple of weeks compliments of ABC..might verify why she is being considered the next bachlorette. but who knows..it could just very well be office gossip since its probably big news there. He is taking in all of the womanly gossip in the office for me!! I will keep you all posted! What a transition for her though..back to reality!! I hope she is feeling ok.
    A recent entry from facebook:

The person who posted this works at Kohl's and is from Milwaukee, WI.