Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

FORT Fogey

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Quote Originally Posted by PBR1013;3351856;
    Hello,
    I have been reading and following these boards for a while now. Both this one and the message board on the Bachelor. I have to dispute one thing... Mel's myspace was actually deleted about 2 weeks ago. I know because I found her through Shannon's myspace sent a friend request, she accepted. She was getting loads of comments, next day it was deleted. I am going to see if I can find a record of when I sent the request and I will let you know.
    She may opened it up again after she deleted the 1st one, who knows.
    She did. The myspace she had before doing the show was deleted on Dec. 1. Her last log in was Oct. 13 when she left to do the show then she didn't log in again until Nov. 30. It was deleted the next day. That's the one they're referring to.

She started a new one in early Jan. & deleted it like you said, a couple weeks ago.
    Last edited by ky-la; 02-27-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3351637;
    She will not be at work tomorrow. She is taking a flight.
    I'll bet the employers of these three are LOVING what is going on right now!

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3351641;
    Thanks Cupcakes, do we have confirmation the Melissa is going to be there? I know that she was resisting but it is so confusing with so many rumours out there.

Nov 25th - FRC filmed
    November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into, then deleted her MySpace.
    December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - (aired in January) - SOURCE:
    Christmas - Jason and Melissa spent time together SOURCE: Bloomers post 2/18/2009
    January 5: Journal Gazette dot net - Fleiss stated: Although I think this new one had a good chance of ending up married
    Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media: Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:
    January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (The last printed interview) - SOURCE:
    January 9 -11: Molly in L.A. - SOURCES: (1. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")
    January 16: Molly back to work - 2 SOURCES: (1. Facebook=Posted by "soleel" 1/16/09 "...my husband heard that she was in LA/California for the past couple of weeks compliments of ABC") (2. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")
    January 18: Taping of the EMERGENCY ATFR Part I, Jason dumps Melissa.
    January 22: Jason Seattle - Bellevue fundraising event
    January 27: Steve releases bombshell announcement
    January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:
    February 12: Fleiss added the additional AFTR show.
    February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace Jason in LA for taping
    February 17: Steve reveal
    February 27: AFTR part 2 being taped, SOURCE: Molly in attendance
    February 27: Jason on The View interview - taped February 25th or 26th in New York
    March 2: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel interview - after FRC and AFTR aired
    March 5: F2 on Ellen
    March 6: Jason and F1 on Ellen
    I just wanted to add, that Molly's return date of Jan 16th is not correct based on what I was told by a co-worker. Molly was at work on Jan 6th after the premiere episode aired.

FORT Fanatic

Nov 25th - FRC filmed
    November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into, then deleted her MySpace.
    December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - (aired in January) - SOURCE:
    Christmas - Jason and Melissa spent time together SOURCE: Bloomers post 2/18/2009
    January 5: Journal Gazette dot net - Fleiss stated: Although I think this new one had a good chance of ending up married
    Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media: Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:
    January 6: Molly returns to work SOURCE: Cupcakes post March 2, 2009
    January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (The last printed interview) - SOURCE:
    January 9 -11: Molly in L.A. - SOURCES: (1. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")
    January 18: Taping of the EMERGENCY ATFR Part I, Jason dumps Melissa.
    January 22: Jason Seattle - Bellevue fundraising event
    January 27: Steve releases bombshell announcement
    January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:
    February 12: Fleiss added the additional AFTR show.
    February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace Jason in LA for taping
    February 17: Steve reveal
    February 27: AFTR part 2 being taped, SOURCE: Molly in attendance
    February 27: Jason on The View interview - taped February 25th or 26th in New York
    March 2: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel interview - after FRC and AFTR aired
    March 4: Chris Harrison on Ellen
    March 5: F2 on Ellen
    March 6: Jason and F1 on Ellen

Thanks Cupcakes that changes things a little bit doesn't it and makes more sense to me.

FORT Newbie

So, this may not really matter at this point, b/c it was last week, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Jason was on my flight from JFK to LAX on Thursday (the 26th) afternoon (4:40 pm EST). There were 4 of us on a shuttle to take us from our gate to the plane, and who comes walking out to the shuttle but Jason and some girl. Ha, I couldn’t stop staring at him and I really wanted to say something to him, but I was too shy….The girl was not anyone from the show, just some friend I’m guessing….When we got to baggage check at LAX they were just chatting, then they hugged goodbye and he went off with some man (I’m assuming a driver)….Oh, and he sat in first class but the girl was back in coach….What an unexpected sighting….

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyrita;3360404;
    So, this may not really matter at this point, b/c it was last week, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Jason was on my flight from JFK to LAX on Thursday (the 26th) afternoon (4:40 pm EST). There were 4 of us on a shuttle to take us from our gate to the plane, and who comes walking out to the shuttle but Jason and some girl. Ha, I couldn’t stop staring at him and I really wanted to say something to him, but I was too shy….The girl was not anyone from the show, just some friend I’m guessing….When we got to baggage check at LAX they were just chatting, then they hugged goodbye and he went off with some man (I’m assuming a driver)….Oh, and he sat in first class but the girl was back in coach….What an unexpected sighting….
    Interesting. A Miss X is also thrown into the pot.

Thank you for the information, lovelyrita!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Perhaps his handler for a media appearance in NY?? That makes the coach/first class thing make sense.

Did he propose to you?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3360419;
    Interesting. A Miss X is also thrown into the pot.

Thank you for the information, lovelyrita!
    Ha - Miss X =)

Someone else suggested she might be a publicist or something, although I don't know why she'd be back in coach by herself...

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyrita;3360428;
    Ha - Miss X =)

Someone else suggested she might be a publicist or something, although I don't know why she'd be back in coach by herself...
    She was probably afraid Jason would start kissing on her!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3360427;
    Did he propose to you?
    Too funny, Kasha! Actually a very valid question.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas